Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako (69753 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by hemmaoshos(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Men....TALES BY MOONLIGHT every Sunday.. And I NEED TO KNOW..your latest Jenifa now...When your family is the only one that have Black and white TV and you the only one that can tweak the TV to be cleared..for OLYMPICS final...and we won...That day my nickname became Engr. And today Still in the field of engineering...Lol was fun then....Love old days...

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by armpit: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
bigblackbooty:
Wow, wish I didn't grow up. Adulthood is so boring
Boring and Stressful too.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by tivity101: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
that number 14 really got me cracking. cant juss forget the beating i recieved that year.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by younqjohn01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
lolsss....can't stop laughing ehn
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by onwuka3: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
I like ur memory
Old school thing's
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by happymuba: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Who remember Rubber-band game If you grew up in Nigeria, you must have played the rubber-band game where the rings were tossed and made to overlap each other in order to win. Although most children did not know the right pronunciation, it was referred to as ‘rubberlin’ by most.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Looks like im not a real Ajepako grin grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Jidibia(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
That moment wey we go gather ourselves during long break for school the yab ourselves. Na wetin I go die take hammer so.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by digitalheadline(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is so me...My Ajepako no get rival... grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Jidibia(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
That moment wey you go wear pant dey stroll for streets with your friends.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Topmaike007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
calliope:

I used to be the only female amongst them.. And none of them Dared tongue
chai na ojoro be dat ooo
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
I used to steal raw rice to cook and we role play as mama and papa, infact ishawuru and willie willie were the two movies that drew crowd at the window,as the only girl among my age grade in our yard then I was more of a tom boy, ride tyre, played rubber band game, used tin tomatoes to cut tyres from damage slippers for my wooden car grin,i remember one time I used my neighbor's slippers to make tyres thinking it was bad,only to find out she wanted to give it to shoe maker to sew it, nor be small war that day o,my saving grace was that It was her son that brought the slippers for us to use grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by kdfinest(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
lols i remember vividly, actually i involved myself in 2, 5, 6, 7, 12.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Early morning plate washing game. First to finish among d' neighborhood kids.
Rubbling games.
Peak or tin milk Car construction and Slippers own too. Cross country waka in search for Tins and slippers.
bottle cover soccer games.
pawpaw leave water pipe construction.
catapult bird and lizard chase.
Pheew, Gud old days.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yea, I experienced most of this. I remember when my brother almost broke my head that he was practicing pastor Chris healing method on me cheesycheesy, playing with rubber band and paper bullets, that thing can paoyn ehn! War start, wording wording, cooking with sand and leaves. Growing up was fun.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by erosimo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
The first picture is called " table soccer" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Emma5097: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
younqjohn01:
lala abeg help push am enter the promise land FP cos he be like say u sef na ajepako grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. The official neighbourhood ‘baiday’ party that every Ajekpako attended

One Fanta, One Coke, One Sprite, One Ginger Ale. Plus popcorn (aka guguru), groundnut and chin-chin. BUT NO CAKE!

2. All the games Ajekpako kids got to enjoy

Confam!

3. When it is 4 p.m. and you hear ‘War Start’ in the neighbourhood

I cannot come and go and carry last in ‘War’!

4. Stunting in that your elder brother’s clothes, which you know that your younger siblings will also inherit from you

Management 101 lesson straight from the streets!

5. When you finish watching ‘Kick Boxer’ and ‘American Ninja Part 2’ and you want to do ‘Splitting’ and ‘Kung-Fu’ with your siblings

Thank God no one suffered spinal cord injuries!

6. Every Ajekpako kid’s role models

No time for Ben Carson, Bill Gates and all those bookworms!

7. All the movies you get to watch during long vacation

The best days of our lives!

8. On Saturday, when it is time to watch ‘Wrestlemania’ and ‘Telly Match’, and your mother gives you work to do at home

You don’t mean me well!

9. All the Ajekpako kids when an Ajebutter mistakenly passes through the neighbourhood

Savage mode activated!

10. The ‘painment’ when it is Christmas and they haven’t bought ‘Christmas clothes’ for you

Ohhhhh, wazzaldis na! After I came first all through.

11. The official Father Christmas during every Christmas party in the area

Father Christmas that cannot even eat three square meals will now come and be dashing children Christmas gifts!

12. The ‘mother’ of all games that confirms your credibility as Ajekpako

Confam Ibile! LocalityOnPoint!

13. When you go out on the street and a stranger calls you, but you remember the story of losing your ‘blockos’ when a stranger touches you

God forbid. I cannot come and go and lose my prick at a tender age!

14. That time you collect strong beating from your opponent during street fight, but you cannot give up because everyone is calling you ‘Bruce Lee’

Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Fight, Fight!

15. How you stare at money on the ground and wonder whether you will really turn into yam when you touch it

The story fit be lie sha!

source..................................................http://360loaded.com/2016/10/if-you-have-these-15-childhood-memories-then-you-street-cred-as-an-ajepako-is-100/

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Louiscutedude(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Confirm ajepako
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
I had most of these and I'm still ajebutter.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please where did you grow up?
Josephamstrong1:
Early morning plate washing game. First to finish among d' neighborhood kids.
Rubbling games.
Peak or tin milk Car construction and Slippers own too. Cross country waka in search for Tins and slippers.
bottle cover soccer games.
pawpaw leave water pipe construction.
catapult bird and lizard chase.
Pheew, Gud old days.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kdiva:
our own was to watch them play these games from the window cry
babe watsup u
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Ayo25: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
In those days of acrobatic displays of steady, iron bender, cartoon, gbungba, baflit e.t.c. I could remember one weird incident then. A boy was suppose to do throwing steady, the kind where you put your leg on a persons interlocked hands and he throws you at the count of three. The boy who is to be thrown has not perfected the act. The person who is to throw him has very good muscles and strenght. At the count of three he threw the boy with all the power he can muster. The boy went high up into the air and landed badly, landing with his head and fainted. Seeing this, na so everybody pick race. The boy was later resusciated. I remember it now and smile.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
The Best of Both Worlds
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ikorodureporta: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
younqjohn01:
lala abeg help push am enter the promise land FP cos he be like say u sef na ajepako grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. The official neighbourhood ‘baiday’ party that every Ajekpako attended

One Fanta, One Coke, One Sprite, One Ginger Ale. Plus popcorn (aka guguru), groundnut and chin-chin. BUT NO CAKE!

2. All the games Ajekpako kids got to enjoy

Confam!

3. When it is 4 p.m. and you hear ‘War Start’ in the neighbourhood

I cannot come and go and carry last in ‘War’!

4. Stunting in that your elder brother’s clothes, which you know that your younger siblings will also inherit from you

Management 101 lesson straight from the streets!

5. When you finish watching ‘Kick Boxer’ and ‘American Ninja Part 2’ and you want to do ‘Splitting’ and ‘Kung-Fu’ with your siblings

Thank God no one suffered spinal cord injuries!

6. Every Ajekpako kid’s role models

No time for Ben Carson, Bill Gates and all those bookworms!

7. All the movies you get to watch during long vacation

The best days of our lives!

8. On Saturday, when it is time to watch ‘Wrestlemania’ and ‘Telly Match’, and your mother gives you work to do at home

You don’t mean me well!

9. All the Ajekpako kids when an Ajebutter mistakenly passes through the neighbourhood

Savage mode activated!

10. The ‘painment’ when it is Christmas and they haven’t bought ‘Christmas clothes’ for you

Ohhhhh, wazzaldis na! After I came first all through.

11. The official Father Christmas during every Christmas party in the area

Father Christmas that cannot even eat three square meals will now come and be dashing children Christmas gifts!

12. The ‘mother’ of all games that confirms your credibility as Ajekpako

Confam Ibile! LocalityOnPoint!

13. When you go out on the street and a stranger calls you, but you remember the story of losing your ‘blockos’ when a stranger touches you

God forbid. I cannot come and go and lose my prick at a tender age!

14. That time you collect strong beating from your opponent during street fight, but you cannot give up because everyone is calling you ‘Bruce Lee’

Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Fight, Fight!

15. How you stare at money on the ground and wonder whether you will really turn into yam when you touch it

The story fit be lie sha!

source..................................................http://360loaded.com/2016/10/if-you-have-these-15-childhood-memories-then-you-street-cred-as-an-ajepako-is-100/

yr pishures ar nt visible here-o. Abi na ajekpako phone u use post am??
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by willibounce1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
happymuba:
Who remember Rubber-band game
If you grew up in Nigeria, you must have played
the rubber-band game where the rings were
tossed and made to overlap each other in order to
win. Although most children did not know the
right pronunciation, it was referred to as
‘rubberlin’ by most.

It's called bale and there's another one called skippo...u use slippers and rubber band

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by chuggy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cabin biscuit, groundnut and soft drinks na the the life of the party dah year... cheesy
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by blingxx(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
ERCROSS:
War films in the neighbourhood, na dat one dey sweet pass...
u go just hear kpoh! kpoh-kpoh!!
next tin I go just hear one guy shouting behind u,
Okiemutie, I don kill u ooo...
oya die...

Na dat time d mumu go remember say dem shoot am tru tru go hold belle
kon gasp...
haaaa
#DropsDead...

Then
killer surge ahead, Looks for next victim...

Chai...
Growing up was a mistake...
walahi

I even remember the time we were looking for snails in the bush and killed a big snake by mistake ...mehn I receive beating that day no be small ,I still have the scar on my right arm ....ajebo kids missed alot because they had no real fun ..always trapped indoors grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by younqjohn01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
ikorodureporta:

yr pishures ar nt visible here-o. Abi na ajekpako phone u use post am??
no vex bro..na ajepako phone I use post am ...ajepako nation
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by gabby1992(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na so e b. Street OT
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by DozieInc(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wheel n Spoke

Rubberlin

Canter ball

War Start

Tyre riding

Arrow ( pen cover into straw and project with rubberband)

Sand castle

Poju Poju

Proudly Ajekpako!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glad to be born within that bracket smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.