Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (73984 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Cekpo34(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fynestboi:

Can you restate reasons for the email.

I I'm researching the significance of media forums on governance and transparency in Nigeria with Nairaland as a case... I had demanded for some information to aid and quantify the work. I was hoping you could forward same to Seun and whosoever that might assist
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Cekpo34:

I I'm researching the significance of media forums on governance and transparency in Nigeria with Nairaland as a case... I had demanded for some information to aid and quantify the work. I was hoping you could forward same to Seun and whosoever that might assist

OK oop
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Ashanti5049: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
hello
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by krabbalogun: 12:26pm On May 02, 2017
After when we have much suggestions, then we can proceed to the next stage.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by jokazcomedy: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by godwinstringed1(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
Imagine this Beautiful impacts of poetry
You can't just afford to miss this opportunity.
You can't
You can't be the same after a daily study of this poetry from the Bravehands company.
It is just launched today and will keep on with a daily updates of new meditational social, political, natural and romantic happenings. Hereby structuring our lifestyles.
I urge all nairalanders to learn new psychological packages from the hands of great poets
Nigerians conceive great poetic contents
Just check up
At
https://bravehands..com/ l
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Debbyniyo: 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
Is there any debate competition going on this year?..would love to participate.I will be representing National Open University.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by jibosal: 9:09pm On May 06, 2017
Induction! Induction!! Induction!!!
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
The Institute of Professional Managers & Administrators of Nigeria is offering direct membership for Nigerians to be inducted as a professional Manager/Administrator by Qualification and Experience @ the forthcoming Inductions which comes up in the following Locations..
Portharcourt: 6th May, 2017.
Abuja 10th May, 2017.
Lagos 13th May, 2017.
Enugu: 20th May,2017.
For application and understanding of Membership requirements, visit: http://www.ipma.org.ng or Call 08077158576, 08035213869, 07034761166.
Thanks.

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by ShylockConsults: 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
Dear Prospective Students/Parents and Guardians,

We are glad to inform you that our Company-Shylock Consults Limited Participated in the International Joint Agents Meeting held at Near East University and University of Kyrenia Campuses on the 3rd to 7th of May, 2017. The meeting among other things discussed the Improvement of the Welfare of International Students in these Universities.

Application into these Universities for Graduate and Undergraduate Programs for September 2017 Intake is Open.

Interested Persons can send Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email or Whatsapp for Evaluation.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results (WAEC/NECO)
FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results(WAEC/NECO)

50% Scholarship.
No TOELF/GRE/IELTS Required
Visa Guaranteed.

For more Info on these Universities:

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

Agencies are Partners are Welcomed to collaborate with us.
Find Uploaded our Certificate of Attendance.

#StudyAbroad #Scholarship #SCL

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by ehioziosa: 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
http://unibenblog.com/register/

click the link above to join unibenblog.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by ehioziosa: 12:51pm On May 10, 2017
click the link below to see photo of a car made by University of Benin students

http://unibenblog.com/2017/05/10/photo-of-a-car-made-by-university-of-benin-students/
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by husseinhad: 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
Did you or anyone you know graduate with a First Class in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field? Do you have what it takes to get into a Ph.D program the U.S. but you do not have the ability to finance the holistic application process? The U.S. Department of State funded EducationUSA Opportunity Funds program might be what you need! Send an email to LagosEducationUSA@state.gov to request for an application form. Application is FREE and it closes on Friday, June 23rd, 2017.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by wishcareer: 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
Okay Can a non student compete here also.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by joeyreports: 10:38am On May 15, 2017
Seems the purpose of the thread has been overlooked... Anyway, are there any National scholarship for MSc and PHd students? I would like to apply for MSc...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by amaliawilliams: 8:44am On May 17, 2017
This is the very effective event, i should be organized, so that the academic people can interact with each other , can give assignment assistance & can learn more from each others guidance & experiences
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by BenZyncla(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by hisreel: 1:06am On May 18, 2017
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Danjuma827(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2017
Danjuma827. ABU. ZARIA
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Danjuma827(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
Fynestboi:

We are planing on opening a whatsapp page, to enable easy accessibility to all participants.

To that effect.
Participants are expected to send their whatsapp enabled digit to the mail.

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
I have sent my number
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by OlaDapxon(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.