Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB (9478 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by ceaz4r(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2016
badboywizzy:
All the threads created by Biafraudexposed are so meaningless, even his source of information is not weighty at all.

I think OP should go get a job. I however urge all intelligent Nairalander's to avoid threads created by Biafraudexposed until he creates something meaningful in future.

Some teenager who's empty upstairs that has not been able to pass his WAEC even after several attempts is here spewing nonsense and people are even commenting on his threads?
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by pedrilo: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2016
If Biafra insist they must go with us (ND) then better Prepare to be our slaves as he who pays the piper dictates the tune

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Emeka okeychukwu is crazy, Nigeria is forcing you to be a part of it and you're screaming for freedom then you decide to turn around and fight abi force other people to be a part of your country? Biko ooh
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by UnclePati: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2016
How abt d Igbo's in Edo, Rivers and delta.....ain't we biafrans? Abi we b arewas / oduduwa

[qu

ote author=otukpo post=49834833]Biafra cannot speak for the Niger Delta.[/quote]
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2016
If these people are given Biafra, they'll ruin the West African balance with their civil wars.

Their refugees will then flock to Nigeria, the Zoo.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Okorocha/ngige the greatest igbo men.........most of us hate him simply because he is in apc.....

and we embrace and worship a stranger GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Okorocha/ngige the greatest igbo men.........most of us hate him simply because he is in apc.....

and we embrace and worship a stranger GEJ

All because he is an APC which Abia state governor can we present as a good one

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
pedrilo:
If Biafra insist they must go with us (ND) then better Prepare to be our slaves as he who pays the piper dictates the tune

They will soon call u Yoruba o
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2016
UnclePati:
How abt d Igbo's in Edo, Rivers and delta.....ain't we biafrans? Abi we b arewas / oduduwa

[qu

ote author=otukpo post=49834833]Biafra cannot speak for the Niger Delta.

Why didn't u call him Yoruba
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Emeka okeychukwu is crazy, Nigeria is forcing you to be a part of it and you're screaming for freedom then you decide to turn around and fight abi force other people to be a part of your country? Biko ooh

Be careful before they call u Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Be careful before they call u Yoruba grin
They should try now, Five south eastern states is just perfect. Adding people from the south will further complicate issues, Tribal sentiments will enter and destabilize the whole ish

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
They should try now, Five south eastern states is just perfect. Adding people from the south will further complicate issues, Tribal sentiments will enter and destabilize the whole ish

Adding the south south is not a problem. But they don't know how to win hearts. Even on Nairaland here u can see some of them saying that is not an insult to call Niger Deltans useless animals.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter what can u say this people wants to wage war to get Niger Delta support
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by APCsupporter: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
APCsupporter what can u say this people wants to wage war to get Niger Delta support

Lol. These people know nothing about war. Whenever there is war we all have losers on both sides. Trust me, if they really want biafra their leaders would have done something meaningful. The silence by the Igbo leaders and elders shows that biafraudd is only supported by jobless youths

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by 9ja4show: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
UnclePati:

[qu

ote author=otukpo post=49834833]Biafra cannot speak for the Niger Delta.

Then you pack your bag and go to enugu
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Tallesty1(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ezeokwu Chineke
Eziokwu Chineke
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2016
9ja4show:

Then you pack your bag and go to enugu
Biafra cannot speak for Niger Delta that's his point. The quote got mixed

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Tallesty1(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2016
badboywizzy:
wearing a dog tag does not make you a dog. If you like speak igbo from now till tomorrow, you'll always remain the Afonja that you are.

Skor skor ti worry ye.
He failed the spelling sef
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by DabuIIIT: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
that thing you are trying desparately to cause between two brothers na only you go carry am for head.shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by DabuIIIT: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Adding the south south is not a problem. But they don't know how to win hearts. Even on Nairaland here u can see some of them saying that is not an insult to call Niger Deltans useless animals.

try harder..try more,enemy of unity..what u wish others come to u 100 times.
Proverbs lists "he who cause dissention/dispute among peaceful brethren" as one of the 6 sins God hates. I pity u. Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by APCsupporter: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
DabuIIIT:

they have no shame at all.. I am edo and tufiakwa that i be in same country with nigeria! Tufiakwa. The thought is even nuseating.. Biafraudexposed or whatever u call urself and that shameless old man,apcsupporter,we niger deltans reject nigeria and fully embrace ipob. Didnt ur president tag us mere 5%? To hell with u and ur zoogeria. In God we trust and on ipob we stand

Dream on bro! Its jobless people like you that yearn for secession. If you guys really want to leave then why do you support pdp? Why are your elders not talking? I have seen many niger deltans on this forum telling you guys that they are not interestedgrin. We shall celebrate our 1000th indepence as a united and idivisible country. God bless Nigeriagrin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2016
DabuIIIT:

try harder..try more,enemy of unity..what u wish others come to u 100 times.
Proverbs lists "he who cause dissention/dispute among peaceful brethren" as one of the 6 sins God hates. I pity u. Kontinu

Radio Biafra that lied Hausa burnt igbos who is the enemy of unity now tell me...

. At least another nairalander have exposed himself. Calling Niger Delta animals is not insult.. kwontinew
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by oluwashedy: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2016
I thought IPOB vowed to secede 1st of October?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by limeta(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2016
We are all biafras and avengers
Nothing anybody can do
Telling us how to live our lives ,
Lost souls.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2016
oluwashedy:
I thought IPOB vowed to secede 1st of October?

very soon grin. they keep claiming that Buhari hate Igbo let him let us go. Now Buhari has said Igbos u can go. They are saying they must go with Niger Delta. And they are still calling them animals if they refuse
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Cliffordorji u are welcome
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by CliffordOrji: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Cliffordorji u are welcome
The Zoo must fall wink
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by JimiOgunlola: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
badboywizzy:
All the threads created by Biafraudexposed are so meaningless, even his source of information is not weighty at all.

I think OP should go get a job. I however urge all intelligent Nairalander's to avoid threads created by Biafraudexposed until he creates something meaningful in future.

Lmao! you are very observant. The guy is the same person as Kasheemawo. Deceiving himself and begging SE/SS to follow TRIPOB and DAURAIPOB.
The person that recruited him is very poor at finding intelligent propaganda talent.

He never sounds like someone that has ever peeped into a classroom before. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Lmao! you are very observant. The guy is the same person as Kasheemawo. Deceiving himself and begging SE/SS to follow TRIPOB and DAURAIPOB.
The person that recruited him is very poor at finding intelligent propaganda talent.

He never sounds like someone that has ever peeped into a classroom before. cheesy grin

he have modified it badboywizzy. he wrote sauce before
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
lol i just openned the Kasheemawo profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki / Buhari Humiliates Tinubu - Premium Times / DPR: 32 Refinery Licences Now Invalid Between 2018 And 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.