Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th (19438 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by shabakm: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
I hope he won't tell them in “West Germany” that his predecessors are responsible for his failures, including failure to visit Chibok community after he promised to do during campaign, failure to conduct conclusive elections in 16 months and so on?.
bross you forget say edo election is conclusive and is the best election so far in nigeria
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
shabakm:
bross you forget say edo election is conclusive and is the best election so far in nigeria

BREAKING: INEC Conducts First Conclusive Governorship Election In 16 Months
https://www.nairaland.com/3378709/breaking-inec-conducts-first-conclusive
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by PurestBoy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
President Cassandra is about to travel to West Germany to relax and eat good food while his Afonja supporters are busy eating human meat

I want him to travel to every country in the world and have a good time while his supporters die of hunger

I wish $1 will exchange for 9 thousand naira

Too harsh bro
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ooooshe Bundesliga things
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by opribo(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2016
shamecurls:

Do you know the official duties of a president outside governing his country?

My friend dont give me that, in a serious and critical situation Nigeria is in now, one would expect that some trips that are less important to our national growth will be cancelled at this time or delegated to some other officials like the VP or minister or ambassador just to cut cost. I am sure you have heard how much it cost the nation each time these people carry themselves on a jamboree.
Are we going to talk of the estacode that follows such trip at a time when forex is a major challenge in the country. You can imagine how many officials are on such trips sometimes the officials on the entourage do not even have any relevance to such trip. Govt must cut down on wastage, if such trips are not yielding immediate returns then we can channel the funds to building the roads, hospitals, schools or other infrastructure. If they claim this is the change era it must manifest in the way they do things.

All I am saying is that the body language of these people leading us matters alot. Take a look at the UNGA trip, for gawds sake what was the business of those bubu's household there and if you look at previous trips too they follow the same pattern, more like saying lets go and enjoy ourselves away from Nigeria's problems.
Bubu must be the change he wants us to follow else he will be talking bullsh1t.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by arresa: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2016
opribo:

My friend dont give me that, in a serious and critical situation Nigeria is in now, one would expect that some trips that are less important to our national growth will be cancelled at this time or delegated to some other officials like the VP or minister or ambassador just to cut cost. I am sure you have heard how much it cost the nation each time these people carry themselves on a jamboree.
Are we going to talk of the estacode that follows such trip at a time when forex is a major challenge in the country. You can imagine how many officials are on such trips sometimes the officials on the entourage do not even have any relevance to such trip. Govt must cut down on wastage, if such trips are not yielding immediate returns then we can channel the funds to building the roads, hospitals, schools or other infrastructure. If they claim this is the change era it must manifest in the way they do things.

All I am saying is that the body language of these people leading us matters alot. Take a look at the UNGA trip, for gawds sake what was the business of those bubu's household there and if you look at previous trips too they follow the same pattern, more like saying lets go and enjoy ourselves away from Nigeria's problems.
Bubu must be the change he wants us to follow else he will be talking bullsh1t.

And you know while sitting on NL which and what trip is important or not and the one that's beneficial or not?

Do you have the minutes and agenda, what's going to be discussed, the German officials, business and private folks they are going to meet and have discussions with?

Of course you have zero clue, you people just parade around on the internet to spew ignorant rubbish and let us know how much you hate Nigeria and want her to fail.

God no go gree you....
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by opribo(m): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

And you know while sitting on NL which and what trip is important or not and the one that's beneficial or not?

Do you have the minutes and agenda, what's going to be discussed, the German officials, business and private folks they are going to meet and have discussions with?

Of course you have zero clue, you people just parade around on the internet to spew ignorant rubbish and let us know how much you hate Nigeria and want her to fail.

God no go gree you....

I am an advocate of youth empowerment period. Talking of Nigeria failing or not it is people like you who follow sheepishly without questioning or asking leading questions on how tax payers money is been spent that will eventually make the country fail. Were you not here when bubu spent almost three weeks abroad to go and treat common ear infection in the UK, are you saying there are no ENT qualifieds experts in the country, are you saying no single hospital in the whole of Nigeria can handle such common infection? Continue to fool yourselves but as far as the youths of this great country is concerned oneday is coming.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by NobleG1(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2016
The traveler-in-chief while the country burns!!
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by arresa: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
opribo:

I am an advocate of youth empowerment period. Talking of Nigeria failing or not it is people like you who follow sheepishly without questioning or asking leading questions on how tax payers money is been spent that will eventually make the country fail. Were you not here when bubu spent almost three weeks abroad to go and treat common ear infection in the UK, are you saying there are no ENT qualifieds experts in the country, are you saying no single hospital in the whole of Nigeria can handle such common infection? Continue to fool yourselves but as far as the youths of this great country is concerned oneday is coming.
[/s]

You labeling as unimportant and suggesting that a trip you know nothing about should be canceled and asking questions are 2 different things, obviously, you lack the capacity to read and comprehend your own meaningless and pointless posts.

You are not the president's medical doctor and you have zero clue about his medical history and physical or even the reason why his doctors suggested that manner of treatment for him.

Please keep that ignorant ramblings to yourself and your ipob kind...
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by syphs(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Some people mind na make that plane crash o grin
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by MikeB3(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Not new! Our Commander-in-Chief is a junketer of the highest order! God bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by crimeboss: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Omg! Why can't this idiot stay one Place must you travel is the slave fake pastor not worth travelling (osubande) [/quote] he needs to say something silly as usual, like nigerians are corrupt, not giving attention to people who didn't vote for him and i think he'll go there and ramble about ND millitants, such is the president we av right now.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by opribo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You labeling as unimportant and suggesting that a trip you know nothing about should be canceled and asking questions are 2 different things, obviously, you lack the capacity to read and comprehend your own meaningless and pointless posts.

You are not the president's medical doctor and you have zero clue about his medical history and physical or even the reason why his doctors suggested that manner of treatment for him.

Please keep that ignorant ramblings to yourself and your ipob kind...

I can see you are a dementia patient, I will only acknowledge you this one reply. Count how many trips your bubu has made in this one year and tell me what value it has added to the country in terms of how many new investment has come in or how many foreign aid the country has received or even in terms of educational exchange program. The answer is a reverberating ZERO.
If you were intelligent you would rather sit down and think about the future you and the ones coming after you will live by following old dead woods parading themselves as politicians. Tell me one successful business in our world today even in here in Nigeria that is not been managed by a sound young man or woman, but here you are praise worshiping those who have wrecked and continue to mortgage our future due to their selfish and inordinate ambitions. SMH for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.