Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) (8577 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person / Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2016

Whoever coined the adage "marriage is not a bed of roses" should have exaggerated it a bit more so as to cover for the wickedness meted out on Mrs. Olachi Glory Emmanuel, who did nothing wrong but, getting married to the wrong person, A perfect example of another adage: "all that glitters are not gold".

The beautiful 24 year old lady got married two years ago to a beast in form of a man, who ended her hopes and dreams of life. She was beaten by her "HUSBAND", Injured terribly and confined to using clutches to support her movement. The only solace she could find, was to returned to her biological mother as that was the only source of consolation.

Not for once did the Oil and Gas worker of a husband visit her, neither did he show concern for their little daughter who would be 1year old tomorrow.

Weeks passed and the injury materialized into her being admitted in the hospital and she went into coma caused by the trauma of the assault from her hubby. The best of medical professionals tried their best to take care of her, but The Creator had called His creation.

Today Olachi is being laid to rest in her home town as the husband refused to allow her corpse be buried in his house nor village. Sadly enough the husband sent in only N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira only) as his contribution towards the funeral rites of his wife. What pains the most is that he did not attend the ceremony.

So there goes Olachi, another victim of domestic violence ;

- Married at 22 in 2014 after her NYSC

- Delivered of a baby girl in 2015, died and buried in 2016 just after 2years of marriage.

Rest in peace Mrs. Olachi Glory Emmanuel.

See more photos here:
https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/10/see-why-marrying-wrong-person-is-deadly.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44, Farano, rocktation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by stiflerdrug: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by falconey(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
that's the husband? her death will make him a walking dead without being touched.

same way we have them bad in men so is in women.

8 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Men tho'

undecided undecided
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by EniHolar(f): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
I wish there's a better word to describe those BEASTS!

Only 2 of a thousand men have the hearts of Angels.

Na he-goats full everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Awwww cry this indeed is a sad Story. The husband should be contacted by the police and interrogated.
I still don't know why some guys enjoy beating a lady, those same guys won't be able to match their fellow guys when it comes to a fight.

Whenever i get angry, i just walk away from that scene, i go find one beta shayo joint go drinkkkkkkk...
By d time i come back, either make sleep dey catch me, or make i just dey happy inside unnecessarily.

Now, back to our previous story some days ago about being raised by a single parent.... TELL me how the small little girl can ever love her dad or a man when she grows up undecided

8 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sad story but she's not alone... So many women out there living in the dark.. Being beaten by their husband even in front of their children undecided

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
sad
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
what a beauty to behold, unrefined fair skin and a meek face. You never know what you have till its gone... sooo true.... RIPITBOTL

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
rip. bt d guy's head b lik goat head na.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by EternalTruths: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
EniHolar:

If you don't allow money and looks to blind you, the right person will always be with you.

17 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by calmG(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
EniHolar:

Like wise women dear

3 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Femsmart(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Beating a woman is not the solution. Ladies should try as much as possible not to go for money. Money money money will land you in somewhere bad.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chai! Diaris God ooooo
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
And some are still rushing into marriage.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pity! Really, marriage isn't for everyone.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gosh

3 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Brendaniel: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
1. Marriage is not by force
2. There is room for separation in marriage

I have said it, if your partner is giving you problem in the place you call home, kindly leave and find a place you can call home, a home is not a building, a home is a place for relaxation and peace of mind, if you have a spouse making it not peaceful, pls leave and nevér mind what anyone will say, because people will always talk even if the person dies.....

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Kings2rule(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Please this is an old story. It's of no use trending this...

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by yungest(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
I must marry a made man....
some men da eff up sha

RIP
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by potbelly(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Old news... Sad one though...
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by ochuciano(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
What a wicked world we live In. Of all the creatures created by God, Humans are d most wicked of them all.

For the record though, is good to hear the full story of what happen.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Ndiofe: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Igbo girls better change 4 good, no man or love is worth enduring any beating or torture, head home to ur parents and file for divorce.

Divorce is accepted in Igbo culture.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is this not the guy from benue? The case has been settled like months back. This write up is FALSE.

https://www.nairaland.com/3256716/olachi-manndarin-emmanuel-dies-after/6

https://www.nairaland.com/3256716/olachi-manndarin-emmanuel-dies-after

3 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Kgdavid(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
there has to be more to this story... the write-up does not give one any idea why the husband was not charged with murder, and if he was charged, why he was acquitted, and remains a free man.

What were the full circumstances of this case, i wonder?
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
It shall not be well with the beast and his generation
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by godson4u79(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Someone in the woman`s family should be able to afford that guys assasination 7 months after Burial.

Some sins cant just be forgiven cos its a sin if you forgive such.

Dude needs to be chopped to cubes on a tarred road in a hot afternoon

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by jennyebi(f): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
so sad...... RIP
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Missyetty(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oh! This is so sad, I pity the young angel, what will become of her...
Women should learn to walk out of an abusive marriage, it is better to be single and have peace of mind rather than to allow a man to cut your life short....#RIPwoman
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
EniHolar:

At times, you ladies are the cause, Accepting a proposal from a man without a purpose..

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
The story has been refuted as false, the husband never maltreated or abandoned her

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by baum1: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na wah

(1) (2)

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards / When Is The Right Time To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.