Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (48406 Views)

10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
When it's time for krishi,
Your wife be like

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
You want to watch football but the remote control is in your wife's custody and she insist she must watch her own

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
You want to watch football but the remote control is in your wife's custody and she insist she must watch her own, you be like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Flexherbal(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Following...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
You wanted to complain as usual but you remember that your wife is stubborn, you be like

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Your wife's face when you manage to talk

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
After your usual complaints your wife be like is that all you want to say?

57 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Suddenly Nepa take light,
You to your wife NTOOR

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
You go to your room and your wife come to beg you to switch on the generator,
You to your wife

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
The light suddenly come,
Your wife be like

360 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
You insist she serve you dinner,
She be like wait first, stop talking you are distracting me

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
When you come back she's still there,
You are like

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by alegbeleye(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
I laugh in vanacular grin

8 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
And suddenly she sees a woman trying to snatch another woman's husband,
Oleeeee husband snatcher go and look for your own.
Ashawo

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Emisun5n(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
After posting this lalasticlala sees a snake thread and push it to front page instead of this funny post,
I will be like ojorooooo

Yeye dey smell

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
After some time he is reluctant to take it to front page,

I said it yeye dey smell

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Feel free to add yours

grin grin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Gentlelife50(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol funny die, women and ZEE WORLD

15 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Dannyfaraday(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
lalasticlala oya front page.
No do ojoorooo.
Yeye truly dey smell

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
lalasticlala oya front page.
No do ojoorooo.
Yeye truly dey smell

I tell you
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ableguy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
alegbeleye:
I laugh in vanacular grin

Are you serious?
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Lovelynature(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some women can be very addicted to zee world seasonal films like kilode

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Ekakamba: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Immediately your wife tune to Zee world your daughter be like.... . grin grin

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Jay542(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by SurePresident: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by NiceBreezeHuh: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
tongue
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Ezedon(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
.This post has made me to forget that Buhari is still the President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by lonelydora: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
I was thanking God that 'Yash' or whatever name they call it finally ended, I never knew another one was loading.

Zee world making women burn food like mad.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by xynerise: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ermm.....is that all?undecided
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by trapQ: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by azeecoboy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
CLASS TEACHER - I returned from work, opened my door and saw 50 million dollars on my bed. Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asks the teacher. . STUDENT: I will bite your toes until you faint. I will then come out from your shoes and take all the money! . TEACHER: Fool! You can't literally be inside my shoes. It's a figure of speech. . STUDENT: You can't literally open your door and see 50 million dollars on your BED! In this Buhari Economy? Who will keep it there. That's a figure of impossible speech.--

56 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React / Downloading Vidoes From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.