Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,045 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. (884 Views)

"Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Am ready to learn the good sides of Islam if there is, I saw these some place in a news of a man who slay his wife because she converted to Christianity and some commenter outlined these;

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" This verse from the Hadith is worse than it appears because it isn't speaking solely of apostates, but those who say they believe but don't put their religion into practice.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses'."

Abu Dawud (4346) - "Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?" Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to "repent" under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad's former scribe, who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine "revelations" - upon finding out that grammatical changes could be made. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

This is Al-Quran and Hadith without tafsir, without editing. I now dont understand how this man should be blamed or feel any shame or remorse.

Or did she misquote or quote off context, like i said am ready to learn because i believe no religion is the worst likewise none is the best, it is a function of the enviroment you found yourself or your orientation, am a christian.
Re: Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 02, 2016
In Islam killing another person unjustly is the same as killing the entire mankind and also saving a life is the same as saving the entire lives of mankind. A person have no power to kill, except the Sharee'ah law. Taking laws into your hands is prohibited.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. Quran 5:32

Apostasy in Islam is the same as treason to a country. If an army should revealed the secret of the country to opponent, in most of the countries the punishment is death Likewise in Islam.

When a person commit apostasy in an Islamic State, he will be taken to the supreme court of the Islamic state headed by Al-qazi (Chief Justice). He will be given the option to change his mind on the treason he made. If he changes his decision, then everything is settle. Wearas he refused, then the chief Justice will pass the death sentence. No one can pass the judgment except the Sharee'ah court and no one can kill except the the court. If any one kils unjustly is as if he kills all humans. Note: This is only applicable in an Islamic state and it must be the al-qazi who precide the judgment.

When a person commit apostasy in Non Islamic State like Nigeria, India, U.s.a etc. Muslims are expected to convince him with love and everything for him 2 change his mind. If that couldn't work, then they can cut ties with him until he repent.

If it still not work, here is the final stage: If it's your wife, you have no option than to divorce her. If he is your son, he still remains your biological son but NOT son in faith. Therefore he cannot inherit you. The respect a son have for his father continues. And this is the same thing that happens between Prophet Noah and His Son.

Call my attention if you need more clarification on certain place.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:
In Islam killing another person unjustly is the same as killing the entire mankind and also saving a life is the same as saving the entire lives of mankind. A person have no power to kill, except the Sharee'ah law. Taking laws into your hands is prohibited.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. Quran 5:32

Apostasy in Islam is the same as treason to a country. If an army should revealed the secret of the country to opponent, in most of the countries the punishment is death Likewise in Islam.

When a person commit apostasy in an Islamic State, he will be taken to the supreme court of the Islamic state headed by Al-qazi (Chief Justice). He will be given the option to change his mind on the treason he made. If he changes his decision, then everything is settle. Wearas he refused, then the chief Justice will pass the death sentence. No one can pass the judgment except the Sharee'ah court and no one can kill except the the court. If any one kils unjustly is as if he kills all humans. Note: This is only applicable in an Islamic state and it must be the al-qazi who precide the judgment.

When a person commit apostasy in Non Islamic State like Nigeria, India, U.s.a etc. Muslims are expected to convince him with love and everything for him 2 change his mind. If that couldn't work, then they can cut ties with him until he repent.

If it still not work, here is the final stage: If it's your wife, you have no option than to divorce her. If he is your son, he still remains your biological son but NOT son in faith. Therefore he cannot inherit you. The respect a son have for his father continues. And this is the same thing that happens between Prophet Noah and His Son.

Call my attention if you need more clarification on certain place.
Thanks I've gotten what I need to know but like as I became a Christian or knew Christianity because I was born in a Christian environment which I had no choice to choose as a zygote, if tomorrow I decide to walk away on my own violation and nothing will happen to me though during the middle ages the catholics branded it heresy if you didn't buy into their version of Christianity and killed many heretics, but now Christianity have evolved to somewhat a liberal religion, why can't Islam discard such tyranny since the apostate is a victim of circumstances beyond his control or don't you think that practice is redundant as one can't have control of his life based on his locality which he never chose? And if you notice most miscreants capitalize on those teachings to bring bad reputation to Islam via terrorism.
It seems all the Moslems hate the Jews despite you guys had same father Abraham, what is the genesis of the chemistry of this unending conflict?
Thanks again for your very special time....
Am waiting to learn more
Re: Why Is Islam Like This Or Is There Any Other Explanation To These. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Movingcoil:

Thanks I've gotten what I need to know but like as I became a Christian or knew Christianity because I was born in a Christian environment which I had no choice to choose as a zygote

Thank You. You're not born as Christian as you said, you're born as a Muslim submitting your will to God in a Christian family.

According to Islam Every human being is born as a Muslim. The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

What is the meaning of Muslim? Muslim is a person who submits his will to Allah. Islam is a peace acquired by ones submitting his will to Allah (God Almighty)

You are also born submitting your will to Almighty God (Muslim). If a child died in a Christian family before he attains puberty, then he shall go to Paradise. If a child continues to practice Islam after he attains puberty, He is still a Muslim unless he is influence to start associating partners with God.

All the prophet of God are Muslims including Jesus peace be upon them all. Why? because he submit his will to God.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. John 5:30

Let's Come To Reason

Are all born in Muslim families ended up being Muslims?

Are all born in Christian Families ended up as Christians ? The answers are all NO

God has promised to delivered his message to people, but it remains their option to believe or Not

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? Qur'an 4:53

Say: (It is) the truth from the Lord of you (all).
Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve. We have prepared for disbelievers Fire. Its tent encloseth them. If they ask for showers, they will be showered with water like to molten lead which burneth the faces. Calamitous the drink and ill the resting-place! Surah 18:29

Surah 45:22 And Allah hath created the heavens and the earth with truth, and that every soul may be repaid what it hath earned. And
they will not be wronged.

if tomorrow I decide to walk away on my own violation and nothing will happen to me though during the middle ages the catholics branded it heresy if you didn't buy into their version of Christianity and killed many heretics, but now Christianity have evolved to somewhat a liberal religion, why can't Islam discard such tyranny since the apostate is a victim of circumstances beyond his control or don't you think that practice is redundant as one can't have control of his life based on his locality which he never choose?

As explain earlier he is born a Muslim. Islam will not kill you for changing religion in a Non Islamic State.

But you cannot commit treason in an Islamic state and scout free, some after treason will even go ahead to propagate the new faith in an Islamic state. Like I say a soldier cannot revealed his countries security documents to opponent and scout out free. Its not possible. But if you change your faith anywhere in the world apart from Islamic state, then the law does not apply to you.

And if you notice most miscreants capitalize on those teachings to bring bad reputation to Islam via terrorism.

They simply miss used it to do their selfish gain, and that will never make Islam edit it doctrines despite the media propaganda and the rest, Quran will never be altered or currpted And this is the promise Allah made.

Like I quote the Verse below earlier. Those terrorist will find themselves in Hell for killing innocent people.
This answer the first question, some of these terrorist are born in a Muslim family but look how they will end

Islam has been attacked since time memorial, Abraham was attack for saying the message, Jesus, Moses, Noah Peace be upon them all. Yet people are accepting Islam.

It seems all the Moslems hate the Jews despite you guys had same father Abraham, what is the genesis of the chemistry of this unending conflict Thanks again for your very special time.... Am waiting to learn more

In Islam the same father don't show relationship, the same way we love Abraham is the same way we love Moses, the same way to Jesus peace be upon them all. We don't care this prophet is from this family or not.

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

I don't know where you get that Muslim hate Jews.

But may be because Israel is killing Muslims in Palestine. This is just my thinking. But your question of being all from Abraham ...... that's not the reason.

Hope that answer the questions. Ready For More

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Young Earth Creatiomism??? / Repent Today! For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Church Members Who Drank Annointed Rat Poison Are Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.