Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | (28008 Views)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online / Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
bimppyola:

Is there any name and expiry date on the vcc??

You said you used 3times for paypal ,skrill and which other account did you use it to verify??

Yes custom billing information i.e. i gave him my name and address exactly as it is in PayPal
its a regular visa card
cos PayPal will check if the address on the card matches the address in your file, if it doesnt match, problem starts
I used them to verify PP and skrill accounts only . . .
Twice for me, and once for someone else.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by frankmoney(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Actually I used this VCC to run a Facebook ad successfully... The campaign just ended , probably that guy did something wrong ... Dunno sha ... But the op should try and clarify things with him
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
frankmoney:
Actually I used this VCC to run a Facebook ad successfully... The campaign just ended , probably that guy did something wrong ... Dunno sha ... But the op should try and clarify things with him

I am guessing the same thing too.
Like a different billing address that doesn't match
According to his statement, it worked for a week.... just enough time to FaceBook payment dept
to investigate. Even a non-matching IP address can cause problems.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
makavele:

According to his statement, it worked for a week.... just enough time to FaceBook payment dept
The card didn't work at all with my Facebook, I didn't say it worked for a week, I paid him money for the card and paypal and both the card and paypal didnt work at all with my facebook. he created a US paypal for me and the thing didnt work and he closed it down and opened a UK paypal which didnt work too,he managed to refund the 8800 twenty dollars i paid him to fund my paypal and refuse to refund me money for the card and PayPal that is not working. I wasted a week waiting for him to sort out the the PayPal and the card issue which he couldnt do, the thing that annoys me most is that i asked him if he is sure that the card is working in facebook and he answered yes and after i paid him money he started giving excuses, he is even the one that suggested to refund me and when I asked for the refund he refused to send all my money. The OP is same person as cybernaut he replies messages here
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sardongarigan:
The card didn't work at all with my Facebook, I didn't say it worked for a week, I paid him money for the card and paypal and both the card and paypal didnt work at all with my facebook. he created a US paypal for me and the thing didnt work and he closed it down and opened a UK paypal which didnt work too,he managed to refund the 8800 twenty dollars i paid him to fund my paypal and refuse to refund me money for the card and PayPal that is not working. I wasted a week waiting for him to sort out the the PayPal and the card issue which he couldnt do, the thing that annoys me most is that i asked him if he is sure that the card is working in facebook and he answered yes and after i paid him money he started giving excuses, he is even the one that suggested to refund me and when I asked for the refund he refused to send all my money. The OP is same person as cybernaut he replies messages here

Now i get where you are coming from . .
Quite sad . . OP; oya come and answer query oh . . .
I run different paypal accounts successfully and never had problems
Once in a while, I am blocked from sending large payments though !
Maybe it's the way I run mine though.
I feel your pain.....................sowi
PM me to help you get your PayPal up and running............and i won't charge you
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
yesterday i got a card from fcmb and my ad was approved immediatly, the screenshot is below. The OP is same person as cybernaut, he is using another account to reply messages but wont say anything here

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by frankmoney(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
makavele:

yes I guess its the IP address , I used a VPN from the actual location of the card and it worked immediately , the guy should check his billing address and make sure the VPN rhymes with the actual country the card was created for
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sardongarigan:
yesterday i got a card from fcmb and my ad was approved immediatly, the screenshot is below. The OP is same person as cybernaut, he is using another account to reply messages but wont say anything here

Good news
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by frankmoney(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
And the OP should come and defend himself
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
frankmoney:
yes I guess its the IP address , I used a VPN from the actual location of the card and it worked immediately , the guy should check his billing address and make sure the VPN rhymes with the actual country the card was created for
I did same sir, if you check my screenshot you will see that I was using zenmate vpn, though I wasn't able to log in my Facebook with the VPN on but he told me to log in then connect the VPN and I did exactly that.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sardongarigan:
I did same sir, if you check my screenshot you will see that I was using zenmate vpn, though I wasn't able to log in my Facebook with the VPN on but he told me to log in then connect the VPN and I did exactly that.

ZenMate is f**ked
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Kaspar0v(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
makavele:

ZenMate is f**ked
No. More like the vpn method is f**ked. It's all good until paypal catch up with you one dat, and all your hard earned cash is frozen.

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kaspar0v:

No. More like the vpn method is f**ked. It's all good until paypal catch up with you one dat, and all your hard earned cash is frozen.

It's not a crime to operate your paypal account outside the country of registration.
as long as you can supply what they require of you to prove you are legit; you will be safe
still, i do not use VPN . . PayPal can see right through them
Go for ****5 instead.........confirmed Home/Local IP
Nothing beats it!
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
alright, after ignoring my chats on whatsapp, OP finally replied me. that's the screenshot below, if you were banned on nairaland were u banned on whatsap too? and you were using your alternate moniker to reply your mentions but won't say anything here

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2016
M.I. feat Brymo ------------> Action film !!!
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Mariesio: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:

How much is FCMB rate
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Mariesio:

How much is FCMB rate
they charged me 410
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Mariesio: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
they charged me 410

Thanks
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by cybernaut(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
please stop accusing me for nothing. My business name is cybernaut and i hve neva do business with u please. I don't have more than one account here and am not OP for God sake. Search my username and see my post i posted by myself.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
cybernaut:
please stop accusing me for nothing. My business name is cybernaut and i hve neva do business with u please. I don't have more than one account here and am not OP for God sake. Search my username and see my post i posted by myself.
If you are not the op why will you answer the questions meant for the OP sir?check this screenshot

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
If you are not the op why will you answer the questions meant for the OP sir?check this screenshot

Let is rest brova !
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by cybernaut(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
ever since i started following pple dat follows me back i started getting information in my name dat is not suppose to be. Please am not OP please forgive.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by chibecan: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
pls is the fcmb card you used naira or dollar account?
and can it be used for dollar payments or for linking a nigerian PayPal account?
thanks
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
alright, after ignoring my chats on whatsapp, OP finally replied me. that's the screenshot below, if you were banned on nairaland were u banned on whatsap too? and you were using your alternate moniker to reply your mentions but won't say anything here

First let me say I am not cybernaut for clarity purpose.

Secondly: I see the damages you have caused to my thread, well that's not a problem.

Facebook accepts Cards and Paypal payments. So I suggested Paypal so that you can fund the account at a cheaper rate for Facebook.

Just to make it work, from a US paypal that had a 21 days wait to a different Country Paypal.

Somehow Paypal isn't connecting for best reason know to them.

Now, you have a verified Paypal account and a Virtual Visa card created to this Paypal and you want a refund for this?

Its just like going to FCMB and tell them that the card they gave you couldn't connect to Facebook that you want a refund.

I don't offer Nigerian Billing addresses for these cards, it would had worked without any Technical knowledge, and trying to connect it to Facebook from a different Billing requires more than a normal way of connection, like VPN.

Its un fortunate this card didn't work for your primary purpose, but asking me to refund you was like a complete shock to me. Cos these. Cards has your Billing full names and real funds in it.

I should refund you on a card which you possess with card pin, expiry date and cvc.

This card has worked for Paypal, Skrill, Amazon aws, Amazon checkout and many others, and 1 person has connected it to Facebook successfully with this card.

I was thinking of selling this card and paypal account to someone else and possibly get the funds sent to you. But on this note. The card and the Paypal account remains yours.

Thank you.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
aikfrank:

First let me say I am not cybernaut for clarity purpose.

Secondly: I see the damages you have caused to my thread, well that's not a problem.

Facebook accepts Cards and Paypal payments. So I suggested Paypal so that you can fund the account at a cheaper rate for Facebook.

Just to make it work, from a US paypal that had a 21 days wait to a different Country Paypal.

Somehow Paypal isn't connecting for best reason know to them.

Now, you have a verified Paypal account and a Virtual Visa card created to this Paypal and you want a refund for this?

Its just like going to FCMB and tell them that the card they gave you couldn't connect to Facebook that you want a refund.

I don't offer Nigerian Billing addresses for these cards, it would had worked without any Technical knowledge, and trying to connect it to Facebook from a different Billing requires more than a normal way of connection, like VPN.

Its un fortunate this card didn't work for your primary purpose, but asking me to refund you was like a complete shock to me. Cos these. Cards has your Billing full names and real funds in it.

I should refund you on a card which you possess with card pin, expiry date and cvc.

This card has worked for Paypal, Skrill, Amazon aws, Amazon checkout and many others, and 1 person has connected it to Facebook successfully with this card.

I was thinking of selling this card and paypal account to someone else and possibly get the funds sent to you. But on this note. The card and the Paypal account remains yours.

Thank you.
I want you to answer me this questions, did i or did I not you if this card works on Facebook even before you create the card? I asked you severally and you told me its working right? and on your thread you were shouting it works on Facebook ads and now you are saying different things. i have more than 5 cards with different banks and none of them is working in facebook even payoneer cards thats why i asked you to be sure if the card working. if you told me that you dont know if the card will work on facebook or not and i went on to order the card then i will be at fault. SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU JUST CREATE A CARD FOR YOUR CLIENTS WHETHER THE CARD WORKS OR NOT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
chibecan:
pls is the fcmb card you used naira or dollar account?
and can it be used for dollar payments or for linking a nigerian PayPal account?
thanks

FCMB NairaCards can be used to link your Nigerian PayPal account

Expect a charge of N450 per dollar
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
more

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
you telling me you will refund if you resell the card is another way for telling me that you wont refund

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
anyone getting this card should know that your money is gone if the card didn't work

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sardongarigan:
I want you to answer me this questions, did i or did I not you if this card works on Facebook even before you create the card? I asked you severally and you told me its working right? and on your thread you were shouting it works on Facebook ads and now you are saying different things. i have more than 5 cards with different banks and none of them is working in facebook even payoneer cards thats why i asked you to be sure if the card working. if you told me that you dont know if the card will work on facebook or not and i went on to order the card then i will be at fault. SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU JUST CREATE A CARD FOR YOUR CLIENTS WHETHER THE CARD WORKS OR NOT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM?

Can you kindly tell us the exact error you got when you connected it to facebook
How much did you try paying? How much was in the card/
Which country's address is on your facebook acccount? Which country's address is on the card?
Did you use a VPN? or Nigeria IP

@OP_ Card seller
Can you give us proof this card works on FaceBook with just a 2$ demonstration . . .

Thanks both of you.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
because OP is clueless of what his card can do

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
I used a VPN according to OP, I got the error message below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Francis Dufay Plans To Rescue Jumia / We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance / Beware Of Nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.