Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (24076 Views)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Did Adam And Eve Really Ate 'apple' ? / Did Adam And Eve Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by amachuk(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Oyibo self, you and our own liar Mohammed are made in the same image. Who are Adam and Eve self?, nonsense.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Respect55(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Most times, I can't just help but admit that I still have a long way to go in dis learning process
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by jodavid(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by yemsai(f): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2016
WHOcarex:
Na agbalemu them eat undecided

Who nor know say na sex
I no knw embarassed
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
mystical109:
Wow.....I have seen a lot already.some re saying that the fruit that God instructed them(Adam nd Eve)not to eat is sex,I'm not too good with the bible but I remember that the fruit is said to b located in the centre of the garden.so,how is it sex?
Yea but thinking about it our sexual organs are in the center of our bodies if u divide the body into two, could this mean their was no physical garden? Maybe the garden was the human body? But God chased Adam and Eve away from the garden could this mean he left our body because I remember Adam was able to have conversations with God physically until he ate the fruit. Maybe Jesus had to come to restore back God's presence to man through the holy spirit in us. Just maybe we are reading the Bible like a book it could be a parable we need the help of a supreme being to understand. JUST MAYBE

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by yemsai(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
mrZENographer:

It's not 5000 but 2000 years and he reconciled man back to himself through Christ. Since then, everyone would have become children of God, if not for the devil that has been allowed to continue deceiving man and afflicting him. But its because Adam gave him the right in d first place.

In the coming millennium, after the One World Government, the Devil will be bound to never deceive the nations again and there will be no more sin, sickness, war again till they 1000 years are over.

Get familiar with the prophecies which are coming to pass and what will. That will help you not to question God's authority but prepare your ways before him.
Y did God allow d devil? But God has d power 2 kill d devil na..y didn't God destroy him so he can stop deceiving us

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by queensnow: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=allanphash7 post=49844081]
Adam and eve knew nothing like right or wrong, they had no advanced knowledge of things before eating the fruit..

(Going by the story)
-If they didn't eat the fruit, we would probably be walking around unclad without knowing right from wrong or why lightening flash because we have no knowledge advanced enough for that..

Thats a cool story..

-So eve ate the tree of knowledge and by that one act her eyes were opened to the door of knowledge
(And God was mad? 
why? 
He needs robots and not people with knowledge?) Then why put the tree there.?

- Here God was against Knowledge but the snake whispered the first few words of learning into eve's ears, showed her the path to knowledge, the ability to understand which God didn't want her to know in the first place.

Who really is the Villain here.?

- According to the story Adam and Eve had no knowledge of Good and evil before eating the fruit meaning Eve didn't even know she was committing evil by eating the fruit but she was punished for her naivety.

I wonder how Eve could be out witted by a snake if she really had real homo sapiens brain, showing Eve was just a moroni_c pound of flesh walking around..

- God knew he didn't want the fruit eaten but he just had to put the fruit in front of them..
(I got rat poison biscuit, i know it's not good then i place it in front of my children and tell them not to eat it and get angry when they do?... Who dah fvck was supposed to be blamed..

Me or my children..

- And nobody is remembering there was a tree that could give eternal life.. (Immortality ) Cool story..

-Going by the omniscient principle, God knew before hand they would eat the fruit then was angry they did even though he put the tree there.. 

-It takes a special kind of crazy to believe such tales but well when a whole bunch of people believe it, we call it religion but if it were one person we would say he is crazy.

I think any right mind would agree that we must all Question the idea of a God who creates faulty humans then blames them for his own mistakes and still bears a grudge till now even on innocent children..

Such grudge bearing supreme being is not only childish but stark absurd..

Nobody was born a sin or sinner, somebody fvcking lied, its high

When your parents asked you not to play with fire, does that stop them from using fire to cook? Does that stop them from lighten up candles..
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by obongkaks: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Jesus himself said "Not what goes into a man defiles a man" what defiles a man is what comes out of the man. If Adam and Eve ate an apple, they would have gone to toilet and passed it out and be free from Sin. Adam's original sin was the sin of unbelief. The first comment from the devil (serpent) was "Did God say", this question and the response from eve reflects a disbelief in God. The old testament is a form of types and shadows of the new testament. Remember Moses wrote the book of Genesis, but he wasn't there from the beginning. The bible is the only known book without any iota of contradictions. Quote me anywhere
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2016
igdgreat:
it baffles me that people do think the apple Adam and eve ate was figuratively sex. God created both with a mandate to reproduce and take over the earth. if God didn't want them to have sex, he would have made another means of procreation then. besides, Adam and eve were husband and wife and I don't see anything wrong in a man having sex with the wife. sex is ordained by God. abuse of it is what makes it evil.
Actually some living beings can reproduce without sex, God created Eve from Adam when he was asleep. This could mean that man was originally created to reproduce without sex. Not saying your wrong nor do I agree with you, I just think their are too many unclear events in the Bible.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
It's definitely sexual in nature....... they're
there's a part in the bible about Ruth going into Boaz's room and opening his FEET.... feet means phallus.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
grossintel:
for your mind now you want to twist the Bible undecided who told you they were not ready to have sex Were in the Bible did God say they will eat the fruit in future? He said they should NEVER eat the forbidden fruit.
As God gave the commandment, never to eat, so also could he have given the commandment, go ahead and eat when the time is ripe.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by orisa37: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Yes they did.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by UncleSnr(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2016
stallion2:
man was created to multiply, fill the earth and subdue it. But we were not told if the original plan for reproduction was sexual. I think the most important lesson to be learnt is that they committed sin, and they did not ask God for forgiveness
How else does reproduction happen if not through sex? shocked
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by ceejay80s(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
That's how the story was put for us as kids, but we all know the apple represented sex.
The devil opened their eyes to see the pleasure of sex.

OK, seems a lot of people are quoting and want to chew me. Lemme enlighten u a bit.

First of all, we see in Gen. 2:25 that Adam and Eve were not ashamed of their unclothedness. They obviously had the perfect bodies that God had intended for them when they were created. Now, notice after the Fall, in Gen. 3:7 & 10, that Adam and Eve were suddenly ashamed of their bodies. Why would you be ashamed of your body if all you had done was eat a piece of fruit? Now, back in Gen. 3:3, Eve tells Satan that neither she nor Adam can 'touch' the 'fruit' of the 'Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil' because if they do, they'll die. The word 'touch' here means 'to lay hands upon, to lie with.' See Strong's again. When you 'lie' with someone in this capacity, it's obviously sexual in nature.
The words 'eat' or 'ate' when used in these passages do not mean the literal consumption of food. The words 'eat' or 'ate' when used in the first 15 verses of Genesis chapter three means '(lit. or fig.) to consume, devour (partake).' Consult Strong's one more time. When you partake in something, that means you are engaging in an activity. And Eve certainly did partake here! She engaged in sex with Satan (the 'serpent') who appeared to her in human form and sexually seduced her. In Gen. 3:13, we read that Eve, called in front of God to account for her misdeed said, 'The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat (partake)' . The word 'beguiled' here means to 'morally seduce.' IT'S NOT A MORAL SEDUCTION TO EAT A LITERAL PIECE OF FRUIT! This further confirms that the grand sin that led to the Fall in the Garden was sexual in nature. In Gen. 3:6 & 12, we see that Eve led Adam into this debauchery by coaxing him into having sex with a member of one of the Pre-Adamic races. Gen. 3:15 then tells us that two literal, biological seedlines are to come forth from Eve. They are the seedline of Satan and the seedline of the woman (through Adam).
Verse 15 also tells us that the two seedlines would be in direct conflict with one another and in the end the Satantic seed will be crushed. And there is to be a major 'enmity (hatred)' between the two seedlines. Also, the 'fruit' spoken of in these passages is not literal fruit like an apple or an orange.
Finally, Eve was to have two literal seedlines come forth from her womb. One being the 'serpents' (Satan in human form) and the other being hers through Adam. And these two seedlines are to be in direct conflict and have a deep-seated hatred of one another until the end times.
In Gen. 4:1 & 2, we read that Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel. NOw Abel was Adam's son. But Cain was not! Cain is found nowhere in any geneaology in the Bible that traces back to Adam. Read Gen. 5:3-5; 1 Chron. 1:1 and Luke 3:38. In Luke 3:38, it states that the unpolluted descendants of Adam are the sons of God (this of course is a verse tracing the geneaology of Jesus on Mary's (His blood's) side). Why is Cain not mentioned here if he was an unpolluted descendant of Adam? In Gen. 4:8-12, we read about the first major enmity between the two seedlines that was promised by God in Gen. 3:15. Here, Cain murders murders Abel. Now, in Gen. 4:25 and 5:3, we read that Adam and Eve had a son named Seth. The name 'Seth' means 'substitute.' Go to Strong's one more time! Seth was the 'substitute' for who? ABEL! Remember, Cain was driven away from Adam and Eve. So why couldn't Seth have been a 'substitute' for Cain if he was Adam and Eve's son as well? After all, he no longer lived with them. The answer is simple. Cain was NOT Adam's son! In 1 John 3:12, we read who Cain's literal, biological father is. It's Satan!
Hope you are satisfied.

CC:

Oga I swear, u are freaking me out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by UncleSnr(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The time to have sex was not yet right.
They needed to reach a certain level before they could have sex, how will you feel if your unprepared kids went into the family way
Any proof of that from the bible?
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2016
The word of God is not a story book. Ordinary people won't understand it

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by spreado(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

ogar Sir wasn't she (Eve) Adams wife??
or was the sex btwn Satan and Eve?. if yes, how then was Adam part of the sin committed??

party grin
Emeskhalifa:

ogar Sir wasn't she (Eve) Adams wife??
or was the sex btwn Satan and Eve?. if yes, how then was Adam part of the sin committed??

3reesome
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Goyim: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
That's how the story was put for us as kids, but we all know the apple represented sex.

OK, seems a lot of people are quoting and want to chew me. Lemme enlighten u a bit.

First of all, we see in Gen. 2:25 that Adam and Eve were not ashamed of their unclothedness. They obviously had the perfect bodies that God had intended for them when they were created. Now, notice after the Fall, in Gen. 3:7 & 10, that Adam and Eve were suddenly ashamed of their bodies. Why would you be ashamed of your body if all you had done was eat a piece of fruit? Now, back in Gen. 3:3, Eve tells Satan that neither she nor Adam can 'touch' the 'fruit' of the 'Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil' because if they do, they'll die. The word 'touch' here means 'to lay hands upon, to lie with.' See Strong's again. When you 'lie' with someone in this capacity, it's obviously sexual in nature.
The words 'eat' or 'ate' when used in these passages do not mean the literal consumption of food. The words 'eat' or 'ate' when used in the first 15 verses of Genesis chapter three means '(lit. or fig.) to consume, devour (partake).' Consult Strong's one more time. When you partake in something, that means you are engaging in an activity. And Eve certainly did partake here! She engaged in sex with Satan (the 'serpent') who appeared to her in human form and sexually seduced her. In Gen. 3:13, we read that Eve, called in front of God to account for her misdeed said, 'The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat (partake)' . The word 'beguiled' here means to 'morally seduce.' IT'S NOT A MORAL SEDUCTION TO EAT A LITERAL PIECE OF FRUIT! This further confirms that the grand sin that led to the Fall in the Garden was sexual in nature. In Gen. 3:6 & 12, we see that Eve led Adam into this debauchery by coaxing him into having sex with a member of one of the Pre-Adamic races. Gen. 3:15 then tells us that two literal, biological seedlines are to come forth from Eve. They are the seedline of Satan and the seedline of the woman (through Adam).
Verse 15 also tells us that the two seedlines would be in direct conflict with one another and in the end the Satantic seed will be crushed. And there is to be a major 'enmity (hatred)' between the two seedlines. Also, the 'fruit' spoken of in these passages is not literal fruit like an apple or an orange.
Finally, Eve was to have two literal seedlines come forth from her womb. One being the 'serpents' (Satan in human form) and the other being hers through Adam. And these two seedlines are to be in direct conflict and have a deep-seated hatred of one another until the end times.
In Gen. 4:1 & 2, we read that Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel. NOw Abel was Adam's son. But Cain was not! Cain is found nowhere in any geneaology in the Bible that traces back to Adam. Read Gen. 5:3-5; 1 Chron. 1:1 and Luke 3:38. In Luke 3:38, it states that the unpolluted descendants of Adam are the sons of God (this of course is a verse tracing the geneaology of Jesus on Mary's (His blood's) side). Why is Cain not mentioned here if he was an unpolluted descendant of Adam? In Gen. 4:8-12, we read about the first major enmity between the two seedlines that was promised by God in Gen. 3:15. Here, Cain murders murders Abel. Now, in Gen. 4:25 and 5:3, we read that Adam and Eve had a son named Seth. The name 'Seth' means 'substitute.' Go to Strong's one more time! Seth was the 'substitute' for who? ABEL! Remember, Cain was driven away from Adam and Eve. So why couldn't Seth have been a 'substitute' for Cain if he was Adam and Eve's son as well? After all, he no longer lived with them. The answer is simple. Cain was NOT Adam's son! In 1 John 3:12, we read who Cain's literal, biological father is. It's Satan!
Hope you are satisfied.

CC:

wow, this is too much info to digest all in one day and i've read it lime 5times

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
UncleSnr:
Any proof of that from the bible?
First thing you have to understand is that the whole of Genesis chapter one to three is not to be taken literal,
Second, that it happened in three chapters does not mean it happened in 3 days, the event in those 3 chapters could have been as long as 3 to 30 years.
Thirdly Adam had not yet become fruitful,yet he wanted to go ahead and multiply,... Gen 1.27...
Had he reached the stage, he would have been able to overcome Eve's temptation, just like Joseph overcame Potiphars wife, and draw her back to the path of God.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by shumuel(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2016
lordmayor2013:
A student recently asked after reading the temptation and fall of Adam and Eve, “The Bible didn’t say the fruit was an apple. Why do we say Adam and Eve ate an apple?”

I am always happy to see when a student not only does a careful reading but also thinks about the reading they are given. In order to answer the student’s question it helps to understand

1. We do not really know with certainty the kind of fruit Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I’ve heard it suggested the fruit was a fig or a pomegranate. Whatever the fruit was, it would have to be tempting on a number of levels: pleasing to the eyes, good for food, and good for gaining knowledge. Obviously most fruits, at least those found in supermarkets today, can be seen as pleasing to the eyes and good for food, but I’m not sure what earthly fruit is good for gaining knowledge.

2. The Bible has gone through many translations. This tradition of Adam and Eve eating an apple did not surface till sometime after St. Jerome translated the Bible into Latin. This brings us to the tradition of the Apple. The Latin word for “evil” is “malum.” The “a” in “malum” is pronounced with a short “a” as the “a” in “multa” The Latin word for “apple” is “malum” – spelled the same as the Latin word for “evil.” The differences being in parts of speech one as an adjective and the other a noun and how “malum” (apple) is pronounced. “Malum” (apple) has a long “a” which is pronounced more like the "a" in "father"
So in short, the reason Adam and Eve are said to have eaten an apple is that it is a play on words in the Latin language that has remained in popular use even to today.

[b] Lol grin for you people to buy KJV Bibles, you will not buy but prefares to buy and read Bibles like KIV that was translated by Atheist of Pegans, SMH.

I have read and i still did just now Gen 2 & 3 and am yet to find where the Fruit of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil or even that of the Tree of Life was mentioned in the Bible, where you all saw Apple or Cherry i just don't know, everyone would just wake up one day and start analising their own ideaology of the Bible, na waa ooo.

If truely the sin commited was sexual sin, how come the Bible(Original KJV) stated that the said Fruit was good for Food/Meat (Gen 3:6) ? So the Fruit of the Tree of Life(Gen 3:22) is what then ? Romancing, Anal penetration or maybe giving Head grin kikiki ?

These are what happen when Man thinks he is too wise and keeps beating his cheat believing he has Knowledge but is filled with Stvpidity undecided

My Advise to you all:
Please go and rest your heads and stop trying to unlock the mystery in the Bible, leave such understanding to God alone and live your life as you so please, and stop trying to satisfy your sinful heart just to lie to yourselve in believing you have not commited any sin, Brothers and Sisters Sin is Sin and we are all guilty of it and if indeed the Lord will cast us all into the lake of Fire, so be it angry ; which is even the more reason for you to live your life now, here on Earth as you so please.

Abeg no scatter your brains o grin

My 2kobo.

Happy Sunday grin [/b]
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by LordXaaan: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Mhheeenn you guys really forced me to login in. Am here to put an end to all this.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by LordXaaan: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Cant follow u guys due to your long stories, but one thing is certain whoever says the forbidden fruit is sex should be hugged cos he needs it.
By the way, vickieweezy, none of your bible quote was on point.
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Ajimight(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2016
WHOcarex:
But when God created them He said they should go into the world and multiply. How were they supposed to do that without sex??
how do Bat multiply without sex
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by bullseye90(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
kingviny:
And here is the meaning of that allegory ...

Adam and Eve .... Human couple (and there were many of such couples all over the earth with Adam being the generic name for male and Eve for female)

Tree of Life .... Humanity's back brain which enables them to receive messages from God's servants (angels and guides)

Tree of Knowledge .... Humanity's frontal brain, their seat of earthly intelligence which enables them to act on earth.

Forbidden fruit .... Vanity

Serpent .... Lucifer

By engaging in vanity which started with the female and then the male under the prompting of Lucifer, the intellect of humanity was over the years elevated against their spiritual brain.

This led to the silencing of the spiritual part of us and the consequent disconnection from God (as depicted in the driving out of Adam and Eve in that story)

With this, Lucifer is now the puppet master. He controls majority of humanity, all materialists are his slaves.

That is the reality for millennia. It has nothing to do with sex or how else would humanity have been able to become "fruitful"

That is the meaning of that allegory.

Best analysis so far. three gbosa for u. Christian allegories of creation is similar to the parables of Jesus Christ which was not to be taken literally. but it was meant to impact morals. Shikena
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by whugo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Hope you are satisfied.

CC:

You are very smart. what the bible meant when it was recorded that they ate of the fruit of knowledge, was that, they (we Humans) paved way for the over cultivation of our intellects. we allowed ourselves to be guided by it and relegated our intuition which has direct link to on high.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by jstriker442(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
LastProphet:
the first cause from God to the woman was directed at her kitty cat and not her mouth, so if someone ate apple with his mouth when u cause such a person why not the mouth? but he caused her kitty cat which means the kitty was involved in the sin.
hw was adam punished ?? His d!!ck ?? Thanks in anticipation of yr ans
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by jstriker442(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
momentum85:
To me the apple represents sex, Satan had sexual intercourse with Eve, and when Adam her husby came back, she seduced him, had sex with him and their eyes opened. Then Satan had legs and hands like normal human but started crawling after the curse from God.
satan had legs and hands like normal human BEFORE NOW ?? Are you even a christian
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by jstriker442(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
shumuel:

[b] Lol grin for you people to buy KJV Bibles, you will not buy but prefares to buy and read Bibles like KIV that was translated by Atheist of Pegans, SMH.

I have read and i still did just now Gen 2 & 3 and am yet to find where the Fruit of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil or even that of the Tree of Life was mentioned in the Bible, where you all saw Apple or Cherry i just don't know, everyone would just wake up one day and start analising their own ideaology of the Bible, na waa ooo.

If truely the sin commited was sexual sin, how come the Bible(Original KJV) stated that the said Fruit was good for Food/Meat (Gen 3:6) ? So the Fruit of the Tree of Life(Gen 3:22) is what then ? Romancing, Anal penetration or maybe giving Head grin kikiki ?

These are what happen when Man thinks he is too wise and keeps beating his cheat believing he has Knowledge but is filled with Stvpidity undecided

My Advise to you all:
Please go and rest your heads and stop trying to unlock the mystery in the Bible, leave such understanding to God alone and live your life as you so please, and stop trying to satisfy your sinful heart just to lie to yourselve in believing you have not commited any sin, Brothers and Sisters Sin is Sin and we are all guilty of it and if indeed the Lord will cast us all into the lake of Fire, so be it angry ; which is even the more reason for you to live your life now, here on Earth as you so please.

Abeg no scatter your brains o grin

My 2kobo.

Happy Sunday grin [/b]
dnt mind these pagans feigning bible scholars
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Bbsharon(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
kingviny:
And here is the meaning of that allegory ...

Adam and Eve .... Human couple (and there were many of such couples all over the earth with Adam being the generic name for male and Eve for female)

Tree of Life .... Humanity's back brain which enables them to receive messages from God's servants (angels and guides)

Tree of Knowledge .... Humanity's frontal brain, their seat of earthly intelligence which enables them to act on earth.

Forbidden fruit .... Vanity

Serpent .... Lucifer

By engaging in vanity which started with the female and then the male under the prompting of Lucifer, the intellect of humanity was over the years elevated against their spiritual brain.

This led to the silencing of the spiritual part of us and the consequent disconnection from God (as depicted in the driving out of Adam and Eve in that story)

With this, Lucifer is now the puppet master. He controls majority of humanity, all materialists are his slaves.

That is the reality for millennia. It has nothing to do with sex or how else would humanity have been able to become "fruitful"

That is the meaning of that allegory.

Was reading through and been looking for someone with this view.

So many people don't understand the bible rather they use their own philosophy and mental capabilities alone to interpret the scriptures.

The forbidden fruit was unbelief which led to vanity and condemnation of man.

The gospel which is Christ was given to Adam and Eve there in the garden but thet rejected it and sinned which is unbelief and through them sin entered the world.

But thank God we have been reconciled back to God through Christ if only we BELIEF.

Glory...
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by Jdazzle: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Hope you are satisfied.

CC:

Uncountable likes for you......... this is true hidden knowledge you have just decoded...

1 Like

Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by shumuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
jstriker442:
dnt mind these pagans feigning bible scholars

kikiki Lol grin their brains would soon explode from over reading nonsense writen by Pagans or Atheist who don't know shit,, i don't know where they all found the Apple or is Cherry they have been spilling for years now, mtcheeeew!
Re: The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? by momentum85(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
jstriker442:
satan had legs and hands like normal human BEFORE NOW ?? Are you even a christian
Satan was walking like a normal animal with legs before the curse came. Read Gen 3:14 bro. Don't just read ur bible, try to think on the word by the help of the holy spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? / Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.