Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (20955 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by akj2000: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
With d way u're feeling, within now and d next few mnths several guys wld ve slept wit u. It might b enjoyable now but u wil surely regret it later.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2011
fk my dead! Is unbelievable what happens behind close doors.  Do we still believe in trust and love? I guess they have gone down the gutter. You said u love him? Nah,  just break up with him and up the ante. sleep with as many as u can,  no one gives a continental!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Abiga(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
What position,will ur boyfriend be
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by splitnaija(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2011
@Poster

There is nothing wrong in trying other men so long as I'm next after your boyfriends's friend
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by kpolli(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
n they wud say men r bad. . . . Hiss undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by neyostica: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster, u can try me out as well, my dick is different from d regular guys,
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by 30card(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster i like ur honesty and ur adventurous spirit but please dont go screwing your boyfriends best friend, two things to consider 1, how will the friend look at you ? 2, what will happen if your boyfriend found out because it will definately happen:, go catch fun outside with other guys , call me and we can see how it goes 07033926982
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by chines4(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
That's the problem of being Mr Nice Guy, We guys need to be open and encourage our spouse to be open to us, And for the new inductees there is need to try everything under the sun that they are comfortable with. I always believe that ladies wants to be f*cked like a hoe, trust me just like every guy likes their spouse to be a hoe in bed.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Zhedoga: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
its a pity. anyway if u think u love ur guy, den tell him what happened btween u and his best friend
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Zhedoga: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
if u don;t tell him he will know soon and he will breakup with you.am giving u 2 months.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Davryme(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2012
Shut up and say this short (prayer devil Get behind me) NaughtyWoman
seconded
@poster, u jst dey worsen tins b dt 4 urself, der's no big deal if u tel ur guy he shld b hard on u or tel him hw u wnt it, doin such act, law of karma stil dey exit o, dt him frnd no b frnd na dnrf
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by bc4love(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Please call me on 08033992417, you will be excited in all ramification to have me. I reserve the rest.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by waterworks(f): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2012
come OP let me tell you the truth. u better behave yourself because there are so many thigns that can happen when u start having sex. are u even fully informed about contraception and protection against stds?
hope u have a good form of contraception because babies are real!

anyway. your boyfriend is gentle because he thinks u r good. my honest advice is to strt doing all the naughty things u want to do with ur boyfriend. trust me he wants you to. u donr have to discuss it or tell, him. justs start doing it!!! if u start cheating u will NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by kylee: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
please dont tell me you are such a LovePeddler for allowing your thoughts to lead you wrongly,you can have all the men in the world but please this sexual driven urges of yours controll it ooooo or if your guy is not giving you the real drive please let him know instead of cheating on him with even his best friend its such a shame,please discuss it with your guy if he cant improve in that way peacefully quit the affair. I CANT ALLOW MY BROTHER TO MARRY A WOMAN LYK YOU.MAKE SURE YOU IMPREGNATE ALL THE MEN YOU COME ACROSS
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Adaeze003(f): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
baby girl its very obvious that you are thinking via your kitty. You just gotta learn to control it and not the other way round. And dont mind all these people that are saying you should explore because you dont know if their doing same. They might just be joking around.

I'll advice that you watch yourself! There are so many S.T.Iz flying around.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by jackpot(f): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2012
lovemoi2: well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day i was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( i could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then  its like i went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, i couldn't stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got naked but my boyfriend got in

anyway he dint suspect anything wink

i keep having all this crushes and urges to get wild

i feel like i have been locked up in my virginity for too long and now  my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn't giving me you know the whole wild stuff i would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but i just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and i cant really tell him, anyway

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry
holly molly! shocked
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by ETOBY72: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
babe, dont mind them...if u wanna real wild Bleep, call this number +447045703096..i will be in nigeria in a wk....have it all.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by poshpimkiey(f): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ok ppl. Calm down. She's 24 n she definately knws what she wants. He bobo isn't satisfying her n his padi is looking lyk a beta prospect. I understand d feeling of sudden freedom from virginity(if u term it bondage at all) . Have u told him u lyk hot, spicy n wild, n he's still acting missionary?if he is, bitch run wild, sleep around, f*ck dem all, buy a brothel n open a lucrative one-woman business untill u're so wide, a train could gain access all because u lost it at 24 meanwhile some did b4 reaching 7 n nobody is hearing dia story. Mayb if u were raped, ur urges myt not be so insatiable. Have fun. Seun, i typed B . I . T . C . H. Not naughty lady if u don't mind.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
lovemoi2: AS FOR THE DUMBFUCK GUYS JUDGING ME

at least i am being honest, i know so many girls that after loosing their virginity feel the same way i am feeling now

we talk, do u think this is something we will tell our boyfriends?

i am only being human and honest
I judge you ,you are a prostitute and I spit on you ,tufiakwa aren't you ashamed. And you have the guts to do that with his friend.
Zambe ntondeu mbeu. May God never forgive you and punish you.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
@24 u no be pikin again oooo...So suit yourself but be ready for whatever comes after. Plus lemme just ur bfs friend is not a good person. For him to be able to do that to a friend speaks volumes of how he will treat. You know girls naaa. No matter the amount of preaching will stop dem frm choppin koboko once they want it. Enjoy the rough ride and future heartbreak. What goes around comes around.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by ximarro(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
lovemoi2: well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day i was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( i could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then  its like i went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, i couldn't stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got naked but my boyfriend got in

i feel like i have been locked up in my virginity for too long and now  my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn't giving me you know the whole wild stuff i would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but i just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and i cant really tell him, anyway

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry
Don't wori, by d time u acquire 7+1, u will knw ow 2 kip ur body one place.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Inosenduatall: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Point of correction she's 27 or 28 now. Who knows how wide her konga is now? No one...

No one...

What a mystery....

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by drnoel: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
(clears throat) Looks around (clears throat again) then asks "what is wrong with this tata. Did u just realized that ur nipple was protruding out when u wear a T-shirt, or that u secret fluid when u are honey or that u can't pee whil standing up, or that ur hips and ass are getting rounder.
I do hope ur bf finds out what a slut u are, u strumpet..
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by BabylonCruise(m): 2:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Do ur thing gal,bt dnt get carried away,holla at me if u r cute...08185147090
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by derbypiero(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
dis is wot ugly gals do dats y i dnt go for ugly ones.hope u r satisfy by now if u r not keep guys r ready for u na u go run
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by olaideimam01(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
lovemoi2: AS FOR THE DUMBFUCK GUYS JUDGING ME

at least i am being honest, i know so many girls that after loosing their virginity feel the same way i am feeling now

. U think dt givs U d ryt? Its obvious U don't luv ur bf at all,odawys,U won't be thinkin of screwin hz frnD. U av no sense of decency. Losin ur virginity z no xcuse to slp around. So,if he had married U b4 doin Ȋ̝̊̅†, U ll be thinkin of screwin hz broda??
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by aduaba(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2013
Girl you phuck up big time. You were able to get to 24years before only for you to mess up.Some of us really wish we could get that far so that our husbands will have us first. You dnt know how painful it is to lose one's virginity to one loser who will take you nowhere. seriously I wish I had your opportunity.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lymelyte(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na all dis things so,naim mk me dey fvck girls anyhw and nor make me nor get girlfriend so ..
Ok see naw,for her to explain to her boyfriend say she crave for wild sex,she begin dey eye her boyfriend friend.. chai
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by ennecco: 1:23am On Jun 27, 2013
brake up the relationship with your boyfriend and give your life to christ jesus. and pray for jesus to give you a husband. 2. you are posses by a spirit of sesual immolarity. go for a dilierance.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by itstpia1: 5:15am On Oct 16, 2014
lovemoi2:
well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry

did somebody say you're a bad person?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by M4gunners: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2014
lovemoi2:
AS FOR THE DUMBFUCK GUYS JUDGING ME

Did i hear you say being honest?You are only being stuuupid my dear! Must you do that?What have you lost you wwant to recovered? If you wanna be hit in bad girl way,why can't you tell your bf?Did you know what you have just done to your bf by kissing his best friend? Now you wanna Bleep his best friend you said,how do you think he will feels when he finds out? Why must it be his friend? Why do you want to create problem b/w two friends? If he sleep with your best friend will you like it? All these questions you need to put into consideration before you hots someone okay?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
hollandis:
grin grin It will be a great injustice to you if you dont fucck around,after all you are no longer a virgin. Men will keep bleeping you and bleeping and fcukng.The first 10 men that bangs your puzzy will be damn lucky,subsequent men will only be bleeping you without enjoying it.Bleep your guy's friend ,you will bet he will enjoy it more than you.

Damnnnnn!
U is so f**king badt
Ur shadow ain't pure....but i must confess; dat i like ur kind #iLoveBadtBitchesThatsMyFuckingProblem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.