Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

- - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / - (797 Views)

Ps3 And New Xbox For Sale (pics) / SOLD! Democracy day sale. Abuja:must Sell Today. Ps3 + 11 Games +1pad.20k / New Xbox One 500GB For Sale ( SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

- by NoMoreTrolling: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy independence day. Take advantage of the best deal in town on a brand new Xbox one from the U.S.A.

With the dollar now at 450, this is a fresh deal.

Limited time offer.
0817-194-2851

Re: - by oduz: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2016
How does the benefits match this price ?
Re: - by NoMoreTrolling: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
oduz:
How does the benefits match this price ?

the price is almost $300, so those interested can see the deal in this.

if you aren't interested, why comment at all
Re: - by oduz: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:

the price is almost $300, so those interested can see the deal in this.

if you aren't interested, why comment at all

What in the question suggest that I'm not interested ?

Prospective Customers seeking to be convinced on a worthy way to part with their hard earned cash do not deserve this kind of hostile response, in my humble opinion.

Accept my sincere apologies
Re: - by NoMoreTrolling: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2016
oduz:

What in the question suggest that I'm not interested ?

Prospective Customers seeking to be convinced on a worthy way to part with their hard earned cash do not deserve this kind of hostile response, in my humble opinion.

Accept my sincere apologies

lol, that was a sarcastic question and you know it!!

however, I too apologize if you weren't trying to be "smart"
Re: - by cao(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm assuming this is no longer for sale, since the OP has changed the topic, so closing.

(1)

A Nintendo Wii For Sale / . / Brand New FIFA 16 & Battlefield 4 (PS4) For Sale - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.