Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (38994 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mastermaestro(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

What faith are you talking about bro Do you want me to force myself on her? She doesn't want the marriage again, and am better off than been with her. This woman never supportd me in anyway, I pay all the bills, house rent, diapers, food, clothes, hospital bills, etc fine it's my responsibility and I don't complain, but little appreciation wouldn't hurt. Yet she still complain, my salary including other freelance jobs is more than 150k per month, still no savings, I don't even have half plot of land. When I travel my wife will not call to know if I arrive safely, she doesn't care about me. I'm not saying this to crucify her, I'm saying the truth, and God is my witness, I'm human I need pampers too. She made her choice, good for her.

Sounds like someone whose mind is sealed. I don't dispute your grouse, I only wish you would at least explore reconciliation before letting go for good. She appears selfish, but you married her in spite of. There are ways of managing her dark sides which you probably failed to evolve while you both lived together. What sobers her, what trembles her, what does she dread, what softens her, what influences her?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is the definition of immaturity. OP accept my sympathy. I feel for you.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by arthurshelly: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

What faith are you talking about bro Do you want me to force myself on her? She doesn't want the marriage again, and am better off than been with her. This woman never supportd me in anyway, I pay all the bills, house rent, diapers, food, clothes, hospital bills, etc fine it's my responsibility and I don't complain, but little appreciation wouldn't hurt. Yet she still complain, my salary including other freelance jobs is more than 150k per month, still no savings, I don't even have half plot of land. When I travel my wife will not call to know if I arrive safely, she doesn't care about me. I'm not saying this to crucify her, I'm saying the truth, and God is my witness, I'm human I need pampers too. She made her choice, good for her.
She can't support you since she is not working.
You make more than 150k before you have ur baby with her and you cant get a plot of land or car?bro its seem you too don't cut ur shirt according to ur size which she was used to before she married you and she was dissapoint when you lose ur job.she cant call you when you travel becaused she dint love you at the beginning of relationship but you dint notice due to ur been too cold..
This ur wife cant pamper you because she dint love you at the beginning but love ur cash...with 150k montly you should be able to have a saving..someppl make less than 100k with 4ppl in the family yet they still have saving,bro adjust on ur spending...she travel to osogbo for month ago and she call that she love you environment which make you agree to relocate to oshogbo,risky ur life to Lagos every week,bro you are too cold to be move by the ur wife.dint you have plan nii?please relax and keep mounting pressure on her on how you can see ur baby for some month before you proceed to court...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by samuelUMOH(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
To express my feelings smiley
your feelings are irrelevant .Learn to be respectful irrespective of feelings

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
samuelUMOH:
your feelings are irrelevant .Learn to be respectful irrespective of feelings
They are irrelevant to you but not to me smiley
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by samuelUMOH(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
They are irrelevant to you but not to me smiley
Go romance section were you are needed.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Go romance section were you are needed.
sorry I choose to stay here smiley
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by samuelUMOH(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
sorry I choose to stay here smiley
Be respectful when making comment you calling the OP "mumu" is derogatory and uncalled for .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
My apologies to the op smiley
samuelUMOH:
Be respectful when making comment you calling the OP "mumu" is derogatory and uncalled for .
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mastermaestro(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Are u married?

Nope.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
arthurshelly:

She can't support you since she is not working.
You make more than 150k before you have ur baby with her and you cant get a plot of land or car?bro its seem you too don't cut ur shirt according to ur size which she was used to before she married you and she was dissapoint when you lose ur job.she cant call you when you travel becaused she dint love you at the beginning of relationship but you dint notice due to ur been too cold..
This ur wife cant pamper you because she dint love you at the beginning but love ur cash...with 150k montly you should be able to have a saving..someppl make less than 100k with 4ppl in the family yet they still have saving,bro adjust on ur spending...she travel to osogbo for month ago and she call that she love you environment which make you agree to relocate to oshogbo,risky ur life to Lagos every week,bro you are too cold to be move by the ur wife.dint you have plan nii?please relax and keep mounting pressure on her on how you can see ur baby for some month before you proceed to court...

Thank you bro. I've learnt my lesson. I strongly believe she'll come back to her senses.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by EngrWanted: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

She never loved you. I just pity you children are involved now. If only you'd read the signs before marriage.

Just be calm. Send a high powered delegation comprising of your kinsmen to deliver the message that you're no longer interested and that the custody of the children should be discussed!

If nothing comes out it, choose the legal route so that you'd be allowed to be fully involved in the life of your children.

I sympathize with you really.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by myztarcasy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who is online ? Come and see this before they delete from the web fast fast!!! ...fast!!! https://hidentruth.com/apc-pdp
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by twinskenny(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Believe me, am not cold. I'll never take her back. I just want my kids

She will come back begging you trust me... Grace is not always greener on the other side
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Very painful.

This government sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Dandyboy57(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls i need ur epp ---#itel is celebrating Nigeria 56th independence day---by giving out itel it516---check my timeline post on facebook:Goodness ihe(young proff)) under my profile--click on the itel link---agree on ur fb info--click on bargain--afta dat click on create bargain---
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
God please save me from such women!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by SUPOL(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.
pretend as if nothing happened, do not say kpikim. And how can ur kids be ur life? So if ur Abraham u for deny God Isaac. My friend those kids are for God, ur just a caretaker, wait until they are 18 n u will understand.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by ifyemex(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wld like to hear from her b/4 I conclud or give an advice.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by adeborode: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
bro,don't get twisted,u got married to olosho(runs girl)who is only interested in ur money and nothing else

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Jacko1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bros no fear
Shey she has no job
She will drop the kids for you later

She wants to play runs and dose kids will hamper her
Your wife is a LovePeddler sorry to say
Move on
She will return dose kids trust me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Marriage marriage!!!! Every time one tries to settle down and see stories like this,I get really scared.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Temmzz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Feelings, how. Am trying to make her happy

well u'r stupid for using such words to express ur dumb feelings in a serious situation as ds.... no apologies.....
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by cescky(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
if they end up sorting out their issues, good for them smiley....and what does the society have to do with their marital life or benefit from their marital life?
Can't u just shut up u little coconut head
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by jabojafa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

'do something for Him if u want to see wot u hv neva seen'. Something like what bro. Thanks.
wot God loves is souls. If u can souls for him then u can hv anything u desire.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by LorDBolton(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is what happens when all u wanna hear are compliments...i'm sure, very sure one or two friends were against this union but no her yansh too set

Anyway if it's me i'll ignore the woman & the kids. Who even told u they're yours?

Na she go find u herself come return the pikin focus on getting back on ur feet.

By the way start divorce proceedings straight.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
adeborode:
bro,don't get twisted,u got married to olosho(runs girl)who is only interested in ur money and nothing else

She is not olosho, I knw her.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by SIRTee15: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your story is taking shape now. Wife is tired and need a break. No smoke without fire.
Give her a break, she seem to need it.

Take a break from marriage......
Na so marriage be.....
Come in and go out at will......
Pls let's be realistic in suggestions we give....
Or at least just shut up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by chubbygal(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you sure that you fathered those kids?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by pedrilo: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I pray this ends up in court and he gets full custody of his kids smiley cheesy grin tongue
get away from here kid

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by chubbygal(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you sure that those kids are yours,?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
After God, fear women, I wonder how one will end up with someone that u think loves u only to turn out evil and selfish.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Marriage / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.