Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. (48951 Views)

See!! Full Specifications Of Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini. / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by kvngjesse(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
deolu2000:
Techno still far self, na them type they use "Wiko".
Check the previous page and see his screenshots..
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
ifyeez:
Am not showing you dis to brag, buh to clear ur fish brain
o boy na true ooo
OK that's gud prove
but an I beg u something bro
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Poorboy: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
ifyeez:
i will come and collect that phone from you...
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by MizMyColi(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Elxandre:

Tecnos with no update?
We all know the phantom will die on marshmallow.
Zero custom roms too.

And you are sure of this no update thing?
Tell me, does Samsung release updates for all its devices, especially that of operating systems?

If they give you upgrades like that, why then would anyone wanna change their device?

Are you feigning ignorance over the news that they (Tecno) released across board updates for selected devices.

Those who have their new gen devices can testify that they are sometimes prompted to download and install certain updates that are meant to either fix or upgrade certain functions.

I'm aware that sometimes users complain of hanging after receiving these updates et al.
That's the one thing I would advice their developers to work on.

I see a brand that has started factoring in consumer complaints. They might not be there yet in terms of these releases but they have taken a step in the right direction.

It's only a matter of time....

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ryabcool(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jidibia:

Samsung is a Korean product. And Samsung does not use mediatek but snap dragon. Although , there are some Samsung and apple products that 'made in china ' are written on it.
doesn't invalidate what I said about Samsung being owned by a chinko. Korea/Japan/China, what's the difference? They are all Asians.

4 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by KingRex1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Phantom 6 plus is bomber than M6 plus
Oopscheesy
You work with tecno or somtn?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by oluxy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm using Gionee M3. I won't lie, am enjoying it.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by lilmax(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ryabcool:
doesn't invalidate what I said about Samsung being owned by a chinko. Korea/Japan/China, what's the difference? They are all Asians.
MERC,BMW,Toyota,what's the difference? they are all cars abi?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ramanto(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
lilmax:
he's smoking the right one, what brand are you smoking?
He's smoking the left one. you?

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Oyetboy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
tall2ce:
gionee produce phones with high quality, s6s is coming this month, m6 is coming before the end of the year. Anticipate
when's m6 mini coming out?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ramanto(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
oluxy:
I'm using Gionee M3. I won't lie, am enjoying it.
can you tell me its current price please?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
One Plus 2
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ghetomum: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
na this type wey de make mouth de use tecno
Even tecno 1
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eemjay(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op, please keep us updated as soon as you have an of the price. They're lovely.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Otugo007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Phantom 6 plus is bomber than M6 plus
Oopscheesy
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

Are you high?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eemjay(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ahmed4002:

18,000 Rupees here
That's about 112k Naija

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eemjay(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ahmed4002:

18,000 Rupees here
That's about 112k Naija
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
eemjay:
Op, please keep us updated as soon as you have an of the price. They're lovely.
sure, I will keep you updated.

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eemjay(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ahmed4002:

18,000 Rupees here
That's about 112k Naija

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Teeboi56: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wasting of money ,how can i use 120k to buy dis kind of phone, (haaaa emikoo) where infinix,tecno,Samsung, iphone dey
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eemjay(f): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
miremoses:
sure, I will keep you updated.

Thank you!
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingRex1:

You work with tecno or somtn?

I got close peeps who do. I hope to Join someday if there is a vacancy that fits my skill set.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by MizMyColi(f): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Otugo007:
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

Are you high?

Nope, I'm not.
Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
2dugged:
it's high o,wanted to change my phone, but this price is not economical at all

I was in your shoes some week back,I had 140k I had budgeted for a high end phone but when I thought about the economy I looked myself in the mirror to check if I'm truly running mad,I almost did.when I came back to my senses I decided to take a stroll to the mall and I saw a phone shop displaying all these bad asss devices and I just swallow spit and kept moving,right there and then a guy approached me that he have phones to sell and I asked which,he said iPhone 5s and samsung s5,I bought the samsung for 40k and trust me when I tell you this,that phone na smart phone.matter of fact I can authoritatively tell you it's top 3 one of the best phone I have seen.imagine I still have 100k in my pocket for emergency.

3 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Ebimablog: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
ifyeez:

Not doubting you though, but those things u posted isn't enough to prove, I can download and save those images for later use, moreover, u showed current shot of this thread on nl, but ended up showing other shots of Sunday, with different battery percentage

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Donreiy: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
WHEN THAT 4GB REACH NAIJA E GO TURN 3GB AND THE 3GB TO TURN 2GB. THATS HOW I BOUGHT M5 THINKING IT WAS 3GB BEFORE THEY STARTED TELLING ME NAIJA VERSION
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by mj(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
youmour:

I was in your shoes some week back,I had 140k I had budgeted for a high end phone but when I thought about the economy I looked myself in the mirror to check if I'm truly running mad,I almost did.when I came back to my senses I decided to take a stroll to the mall and I saw a phone shop displaying all these bad asss devices and I just swallow spit and kept moving,right there and then a guy approached me that he have phones to sell and I asked which,he said iPhone 5s and samsung s5,I bought the samsung for 40k and trust me when I tell you this,that phone na smart phone.matter of fact I can authoritatively tell you it's top 3 one of the best phone I have seen.imagine I still have 100k in my pocket for emergency.

Do you know the source of the phone you bought? You might just have bought a stolen device.

2 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by franxalive(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Worksunlimited:

What brand of weed are u smoking?

Ijebu dry coke... cheesy
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
youmour:

bro,you didn't buy it because you couldn't afford it,even if u saved 140k to buy it,u no u would loss a dip hole in your bank account,don't take it the wrong way bro.but its just like comparing Avalon to the new Mercedes s600.the broke guys will say they can't waste money on such expensive cars,saying after all,is it not the same means of transportation. But the people who can afford the s600 will buy it.

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
oolooree49:
Go for Tecno L8 plus, u will not like to use another phone in ur life again
poor man talk smh

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Elxandre(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

And you are sure of this no update thing?
Tell me, does Samsung release updates for all its devices, especially that of operating systems?

If they give you upgrades like that, why then would anyone wanna change their device?

Are you feigning ignorance over the news that they (Tecno) released across board updates for selected devices.

Those who have their new gen devices can testify that they are sometimes prompted to download and install certain updates that are meant to either fix or upgrade certain functions.

I'm aware that sometimes users complain of hanging after receiving these updates et al.
That's the one thing I would advice their developers to work on.

I see a brand that has started factoring in consumer complaints. They might not be there yet in terms of these releases but they have taken a step in the right direction.

It's only a matter of time....
I'm not talking about bug fixes, but actual OS upgrade.

Samsung gives updates and upgrades to their Flagship phones.
Phantom, Boom J8 haven't still received Marshmallow after several months now.

There's no defending Tecno here.
You don't refuse updates to your flagship devices just to sell a new phone. It's fraudulent.

You people should pass the message across.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.