Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. (48955 Views)

See!! Full Specifications Of Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini. / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Onyenna(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
2dugged:
ok,but what about the camera of M5,cos I heard the camera for m6 is slightly better

My phone's primary (back) camera is extremely sharp and the secondary (front) camera is good....better than that of my galaxy S4....

I can't really say much about the m6 camera....but I'll check his camera when i see him tomorrow and give you proper feedback
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by piagetskinner(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
benueguy:

No sir.. A music producer.

Where do u produce music?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by benueguy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
piagetskinner:

Where do u produce music?
Nassarawa, sir
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jidibia:

Samsung is a Korean product. And Samsung does not use mediatek but snap dragon. Although , there are some Samsung and apple products that 'made in china ' are written on it.

All apple products are made in China though designed in California. In fact 90% of electronics are made in china. In a few years Chinese economy will better the US, that's how fast they are growing. They have already overtook Japan. Someone said samsung is a korea company, so is korea a better country than China? The difference between Samsung and most Chinese OEMs is that samsung is a global brand while most Chinese OEMs sell their products in china. Hauwei is also a global brand and recently lots of Chinese oems like ZTE, meitzu, Xiaomi are going outside the shores of Asia to become global brands. It's only a matter of time. Hauwei mate 8, Alcatel idol 4s, Motorola moto z force (,yes Motorola is now own by Lenovo which is a chinese company) are great phones made by Chinese companies.

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Onyenna:

My phone's primary (back) camera is extremely sharp and the secondary (front) camera is good....better than that of my galaxy S4....

I can't really say much about the m6 camera....but I'll check his camera when i see him tomorrow and give you proper feedback
ok
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
2dugged:
ok,but what about the camera of M5,cos I heard the camera for m6 is slightly better
sis.it seems u are still confused,whether or not to purchase the m6.trust me,Gionee marathon m6 is the phone you need.the battery lasts longer,the camera is good with a massive 8mp selfie camera.every thing you need to know about the m6 is here,review the specs and compare it with that of the previous m5.

2 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
miremoses:
sis.it seems u are still confused,whether or not to purchase the m6.trust me,Gionee marathon m6 is the phone you need.the battery lasts longer,the camera is good with a massive 8mp selfie camera.every thing you need to know about the m6 is here,review the specs and compare it with that of the previous m5.

the price is my concern
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by chudionu58(f): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please am seriously considering Gionee M5 mini, Should I go ahead? How much is it?? Thanks.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by charlsecy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
chudionu58:
Please am seriously considering Gionee M5 mini, Should I go ahead? How much is it?? Thanks.
Around N45,000 or thereabout.

miremoses:
Here are some quick details about Gionee M6..
What do you think about Gionee M6 Plus and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus? Which do you think beats the other?

Onyenna:
he told me his m6 can last the whole day(..and trust me, he's quite a heavy user.. )....
Has Gionee M6 Plus become available in the market?

2 Likes

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by piagetskinner(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
benueguy:

Nassarawa, sir

Oh ok...thought it was mkd

All the best sir
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by HomeOfMe(f): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
miremoses:
bro u don't need to convince them.they all know GIONEE is the real deal.
Please I do not know much about phones,and am planning to buy a new phone. I saw a few and confused on which to buy. Between Gionee and HTC which one is better? Thanks.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by HomeOfMe(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
miremoses:
bro u don't need to convince them.they all know GIONEE is the real deal.
Please I do not know much about phones,and am planning to buy a new phone. I saw a few and confused on which to buy. Between Gionee and HTC which one is better? I don't want Samsung or infinix.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Elxandre:

This theme does no justice to the S6 edge.
Very gaudy! shocked
that's coz i like my device looking different.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hizzy:

o boy na true ooo
OK that's gud prove
but an I beg u something bro
what's that bro
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Poorboy:
i will come and collect that phone from you...
grin
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by benueguy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
piagetskinner:

Oh ok...thought it was mkd
All the best sir
thanks dear
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by tall2ce(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gionee m6 is one of the most secured phone in the world. 'Gionee the safest and strongest"
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dollar is beyond reach. Time to enter farm. Afterall, that is what Mumuari wants grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ebimablog:

Not doubting you though, but those things u posted isn't enough to prove, I can download and save those images for later use, moreover, u showed current shot of this thread on nl, but ended up showing other shots of Sunday, with different battery percentage
It's bcoz of talks like dis i posted shots with nairaland on the background, dis man still dey doubt chai nawa for Nigerians.

In don jazzy voice, Egbon if u want my phone come nd collect it. undecided Ask me for any other shots of the fone i will gladly send it to u. Note. Please am not here to brag. undecided
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
flowjoe:

hmm ur a member of xda? nice
how did u source it?
Yes am a functional member, check for galaxy s6 edge mm thread you will get all the infor u need about Aroma theme. You will theme your device to ur taste nd standard like i did to mine.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Brunosamel(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some people talks what they don't know. Gionee phone are going global while tecno is still in africa decieving us. If you have ever come to contact with gionee elife 8 you will know tecon is a small boy. Tecno phones has no update, using it to browse slacks alot, there camera is categorized depend on the phones.especially comon. While gionee gives updates, browsing with it is amazing no slackings when using hotspots. As for there camera is a real queality. Odinary gionee m3mini camera beats tecno l5 camera if you doubt me check it online and see for yourself. Gionee is far and more premuim phone than tecno. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ReyAbiodun: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
now let me enlighten you, TECNO L Series are built for dtrong battery purposes not camera, Camon series are built for camera and I have a camon c9 which has a great camera. stop slandering TECNO Phones
Brunosamel:
Some people talks what they don't know. Gionee phone are going global while tecno is still in africa decieving us. If you have ever come to contact with gionee elife 8 you will know tecon is a small boy. Tecno phones has no update, using it to browse slacks alot, there camera is categorized depend on the phones.especially comon. While gionee gives updates, browsing with it is amazing no slackings when using hotspots. As for there camera is a real queality. Odinary gionee m3mini camera beats tecno l5 camera if you doubt me check it online and see for yourself. Gionee is far and more premuim phone than tecno. Simple and short.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Onyenna(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
charlsecy:

The last time I checked, they said no(that was last month)....I don't know if it's available now......
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Brunosamel:

But Gionee is not a phone, tecno is not a phone either.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ReyAbiodun: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
has he also tried phantom 6?
charlsecy:
Arounf N45,000 or thereabout.

What do you think about Gionee M6 Plus and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus? Which do you think beats the other?

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2016
I will get the m6 plus before the end of this year. Its a beast. 6000powerhorse#
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 04, 2016
benueguy:

Choi.. See money! This money fit buy me M Audio Midi controller for my work oh! Chai
Funny
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Brunosamel(m): 4:40am On Oct 04, 2016
greenhulk:

But Gionee is not a phone, tecno is not a phone either.
Haha! Oh you think samsung na baba abi. Remember HTC phone use to beat samsung phone phone hands down before. Just that lack of innovation killed there product. Google it and you will see its recently samsung change and start manufacturing innovating phones like J,A and C series. let leave S series aside. I bet you if feel that gionee is not a phone go and look its elife 8. You will definitely make a u-turn. And lastly not all gionee phone are in nigeria market.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by KingRex1(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2016
MizMyColi:

Waow.

Ambassador? That one heavy o.
Lol

I just do what I do for the Love basically.
I'm also opportune to use their device when it gets released cos my pals feel I can write and express myself really well.

Hehehehehehe.
Which device did you go for?

Jokes apart, those guys are improving daily.

My boss once had a bad experience with a Tecno device of old. I have too.
Since then if you mention Tecno, the kind of side eye you will receive ehn.

I used the Camon C9 briefly and his wife came around one day and handled the device, I showed her some little little features I liked about the device, I was surprised when she called Slot to bring one for her. She even instructed our receptionist to make sure I check it out before paying the delivery guy.

Few weeks later, I saw my boss using the W3.
And I'm like shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then last week or so, he sent me to go and buy a Lenovo tablet for him.

I'm like the only very Tech savvy person in my office and he knew I could be trusted not to bloat the price.

I searched for that specific Lenovo Tab ehn.
I trekked no be small that day.
After I felt really exhausted, I called him and told him I couldn't find one and he told me to by him a tecno tab cheesy

I was like....huh!? I didn't say that to his hearing o cheesy
I went into 3c hub and I could see people checking out the just released Phantom6plus.

I felt this measure of pride that somehow my actions and inactions were getting folks to become Tecno converts. It felt really satisfying.

I got him a Droipad 8D, Paid and Left.

I told him the original price I bought it, but I made sure to deduct enough money to cover my stress that day before paying back the change to his account.

Oopsgrin
Hope I didn't bore you o.
I just felt like journaling.
I might refer to this someday when I decide to apply for one big position at Tecno and they ask me...."Madam, why should we employ you?"

grin
W4 ws eye catchy at a low price, unfortunately I'm a Windows phone guy n went for lumia 650.

Really u made ur boss n his wife use the 'dreaded' fone?
I like this passion, u don't have to be a celeb to become an ambassador. You can convert this to something profitable on social media like YouTube wt subscribers . Tecno will come looking for you.
I'll gladly serve as a referee on ur cv smiley cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by vincent64(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2016
twinskenny:

How much is to unlock iPhone 5s icloud

Whatsapp me for details pls
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Jaysleeves(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2016
youmour:

I was in your shoes some week back,I had 140k I had budgeted for a high end phone but when I thought about the economy I looked myself in the mirror to check if I'm truly running mad,I almost did.when I came back to my senses I decided to take a stroll to the mall and I saw a phone shop displaying all these bad asss devices and I just swallow spit and kept moving,right there and then a guy approached me that he have phones to sell and I asked which,he said iPhone 5s and samsung s5,I bought the samsung for 40k and trust me when I tell you this,that phone na smart phone.matter of fact I can authoritatively tell you it's top 3 one of the best phone I have seen.imagine I still have 100k in my pocket for emergency.
bros abeg are u in lag?if yes pls give me the address of the shopping mall and if possible that of the guy....thanks
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Jaysleeves:
bros abeg are u in lag?if yes pls give me the address of the shopping mall and if possible that of the guy....thanks

Na ghana I dey bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.