Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

9 Things I Hate About Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things I Hate About Everyone (478 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things I Hate About Everyone by philfearon(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2016
1 . People who point at their wrist asking for the time . . . I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours ? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 . People who are willing to get off their a ** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually .

3 . When people say " Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too" . Damn Right ! What good is cake if you can' t eat it?

4 . When people say " it's always the last place you look ". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you 've found it? Do people do this ? Who and where are they?

5 . When people say while watching a film , " did ya see that ?" No Loser , I paid $ 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor !

6 . People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" . . . Didn 't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine ?

7 . When something is 'new and improved' . Which is it? If it 's new , then there has never been anything before it. If it 's an improvement , then there must have been something before it, couldn 't be new .

8 . When people say " life is short". What the hell Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does !!! What can you do thats longer ?

9 . When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks " Has the bus come yet ?" If the bus came , would I be standing here

Source:
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by 007Nasky(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
xometimes common sense z nt common

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady / Why? / FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.