Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? (3734 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Why Doesn't God Heal Everyone? / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Anas09: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
junaidinho:

i think you are use to people who follow crowds but let me tell you some thing i dont kiss ass
How did you become a Scorner? You all of a sudden began scorning and sneering at God all by yourself? shocked
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Deicide: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

Ah, Otio. From when did quoting sxriptures become an ignoramus game?

You said God commanded Joshua to kill people, pls show who and who Joshua killed, now it has become a game?

If you dont know the scriptures just admit it, and stop claiming sense.

You come to NL and listen to all these ignoramus insult God, you join in without knowing anything about it.
Am m not playing this games with u guys! the last time i rememberd u ask me to show u a very on "Rape" the other day u we're ranting! which i gladly did it seams u are the one ignorant of ur Bible.. Now u asking me to show u a verse where God ask Joshua to kill are u kidding me? is this not an Ignoramus game? i m not gonna play this game with u guys! i don't have that time tank u!
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
analice107:

Decide.

Shift.

Did Abraham killed his son?

Any voice which demands you do what the word of God is against is of the devil. God wont work against His words.

There are basically three voices speaking in our minds,
Your own voice.
The voice of the deceiver (Satan)

The voice of God. which takes spiritual sensitivity to hear.

Voice of Satan? Lol
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Anas09: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deicide:

Am m not playing this games with u guys! the last time i rememberd u ask me to show u a very on "Rape" the other day u we're ranting! which i gladly did it seams u are the one ignorant of ur Bible.. Now u asking me to show u a verse where God ask Joshua to kill are u kidding me? is this not an Ignoramus game? i m not gonna play this game with u guys! i don't have that time tank u!
You are not making any sense. Be clear.
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Deicide: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

You are not making any sense. Be clear.
You don't understand because Stupid people mostly don't understand me! now this game u are trying to play now i can play it very well!
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

The Bible says we are God's temple, this includes both male and female. If He lives in you, He has taken on your form. When a female believer has the life of Christ in Her, He will act and do His will through Her if she allows

However, when He assumes His heavenly throne He mostly does so in a male-like form. But God can take on various forms e. g. fire like in the day of Pentecost, thunder /lightening /dazzling light /cloud etc as shown in the book of Exodus

Interesting fact for you. There is no archeological or historical evidence to support the exodus story (outside the bible). Evidence shows that the Israelites were most likely canaanite's who broke off from canaanite society (as opposed to conquering canaan).

In fact (again outside the bible) there is no evidence for the existence of moses as you and the bible know him.

Since you keep mentioning the book of exodus just had to point that out for you. Good luck with your belief?
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Pidggin(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Interesting fact for you. There is no archeological or historical evidence to support the exodus story (outside the bible). Evidence shows that the Israelites were most likely canaanite's who broke off from canaanite society (as opposed to conquering canaan).

In fact (again outside the bible) there is no evidence for the existence of moses as you and the bible know him.

Since you keep mentioning the book of exodus just had to point that out for you. Good luck with your belief?

Archeologists have denied the existence of several biblical facts yet later they learn that they were wrong, please read this and be enlightened

https://m.thetrumpet.com/articles/1912,24
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

Archeologists have denied the existence of several biblical facts yet later they learn that they were wrong, please read this and be enlightened

https://m.thetrumpet.com/articles/1912,24

The Philadelphia Trumpet is a free of charge monthly magazine published by the Philadelphia Church of God, also available online.

The magazine's editor in chief Gerald Flurry, Pastor General of the PCG.

Of all the sources you give me this and you talk about enlightenment. Similar to how I wouldn't go to breitbart for unbiased news I wouldn't read this to get unbiased information.

"Then in the 19th and early 20th centuries, the theory of evolution—the fable of a creation without a Creator—and higher Bible criticism spawned by anti-Semite German rationalists, came on the scene and succeeded in completely removing God and the Bible from the picture." Lol..
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Pidggin(f): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
LightandDarkness:

The Philadelphia Trumpet is a free of charge monthly magazine published by the Philadelphia Church of God, also available online.

The magazine's editor in chief Gerald Flurry, Pastor General of the PCG.

Of all the sources you give me this and you talk about enlightenment. Similar to how I wouldn't go to breitbart for unbiased news I wouldn't read this to get unbiased information.

"Then in the 19th and early 20th centuries, the theory of evolution—the fable of a creation without a Creator—and higher Bible criticism spawned by anti-Semite German rationalists, came on the scene and succeeded in completely removing God and the Bible from the picture." Lol..

I am not forcing you to believe, the choice is yours. If you believe there is no life after death and that the Bible is a false book, you are free. I have seen things and know that God is 100% real.

I often wonder why athiests are mostly in the religion section. If you don't believe in God shouldn't you be hovering around sci-fi forums?
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

I am not forcing you to believe, the choice is yours. If you believe there is no life after death and that the Bible is a false book, you are free. I have seen things and know that God is 100% real.

I often wonder why athiests are mostly in the religion section. If you don't believe in God shouldn't you be hovering around sci-fi forums?

I wonder why the religious always close their minds to scientific/archeological findings that challenge biblical events. I'm sure if you were aware of events suppored by archeology and historian sources outside the bible to wouldn't hesitate to bring them up.

The Bible is a book that mixes fable and mythology with history.

Personally I think of you are so sure of your faith you shouldnt hesitate to go through your bible and find evidence outside it of the storit's and events it contains.

Love,
A secular humanist.
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by raphieMontella: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
analice107:

Decide.

Shift.

Did Abraham killed his son?

Any voice which demands you do what the word of God is against is of the devil. God wont work against His words.

There are basically three voices speaking in our minds,
Your own voice.
The voice of the deceiver (Satan)

The voice of God. which takes spiritual sensitivity to hear.
how is satan's voice in our minds...
Is he ominipresent?
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Anas09: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deicide:

You don't understand because Stupid people mostly don't understand me! now this game u are trying to play now i can play it very well!

Cc Mods. Lalasticlala. This guy has just broken Niaraland rule No1. Do the neesful pls.

This is the last i responded to you since am too stupid to understand your incohencey. Goodbye Mr Smart.
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Deicide: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

Cc Mods. Lalasticlala. This guy has just broken Niaraland rule No1. Do the neesful pls.

This is the last i responded to you since am too stupid to understand your incohencey. Goodbye Mr Smart.
Kingebukasblog?
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by oaroloye(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
SHALOM!

Every Living Thing is kept alive by Living Energy supplied by God, travelling through Heaven to reach them. This Energy is reported, by Seers who have undergone the arduous Discipline to see It, as Balls of Living Fire, which impact on the Organism's Soul Body at a position specific to its species.

That of Humans is at the base of the abdomen, beneath the navel.

This Energy must be efficiently received, otherwise, the Soul Body becomes brittle at the point of impact, and eventually shatters, cracking open and releasing the Soul Body's contents- which is immediate death.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AS TO HOW EVERYTHING IN CREATION SHOULD/SHOULD NOT BE USED IS DICTATED TO US IN THE STATE OF SEEING.

This can be considered THE VOICE OF GOD.

If these Commandments are obeyed, the Soul Body does not become brittle- and is on a track toward achieving literal immortality.

God is therefore always telling us Right from Wrong- it is our own fault, if we maintain our Spiritual Energy levels at values too weak to be able to HEAR Him.
Re: Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? by Scalord: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
neduboy17:
I know it sounds strange but i have been thinking of it recently, lets say a woman wants to get an abortion, couldn't God audibly tell her that it is sinful and not to get it done? I get that free will is why we are able to... but surely it wouldn't be taking away free will for God to simply say not to do something. One could still choose to reject God's command. What do you think?

Source: http://www.changeasoul.org/index.php?topic=259.0

Because if you look past the myth.. its obvious God was created by Man, not the other way round. But then again Man made a mess of never been able to agree on which of the God is really 'God' is it Odin, Ra, Zeus, Yawhey, Allah, Budha, Eledua, Chukwu etc.. each one culturally inclined and different in composition and status.. an obvious and pathetic approach to explain the source of human existence as well as instill fear in fellow Man and ensure multi level control of the human mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.