Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? (1240 Views)

Nigerian Rock Band " 1 Last Autograph" Releases New Single / Gidimp3.com Search Any Nigerian Music And Download To Your Devices / Nigerian Rock Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by mariachi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2005
Rock music freaks me all out. You know: LP, creed, hobastank, you name them all.

I was wondering, "aren't there Nigerians who do rock?"
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by layi(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2005
Age Beeka does rock and he's amazing.
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by hotangel2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2005
none that i know of.

When u say freak you out.. do u mean disgust you?

I am guessing u mean, makes you go wild.. as in, you jump and get excited. so which is it?
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by Egnite: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2008
Age beeka doesn't do rock.

Please what would make you think so.

Please never say that again.

I really hate you now for saying that and i woke up with so much love today.

Screw you 4 making me feel hateful
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by deola1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2008
ask me an hour before val grin
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by tundewoods(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
Egnite:

Age beeka doesn't do rock.

Please what would make you think so.

Please never say that again.

I really hate you now for saying that and i woke up with so much love today.

Screw you 4 making me feel hateful

I suspect that both you and Age Beka have clashed before abi am i wrong. Abi did he snatch your girlfriend,wife or Male partner ?It certainly has to be one of the above that can explain this venom grin
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by mrmatto: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
There is Nigerian rock from the seventies- Ofo and the black company, Ofege, Black children sledge funk band- but nothing today.
Re: Aren't there any Nigerian Rock Musicians (Artists)? by Egnite: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2008
Tundewoods i guess age beeka is pumpin u steady wit his beek, using vaselina on you as if you were angelina. Turning u in2 his money money money, ego ego ego. Hope ur a lady like yetunde woods, because i guess from ur tone ure enjoyin it, u punk

(1) (Reply)

Pimpin All Over The World / Modenine(the Lyricist)'s Lyrics / MI-Crowd mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.