Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,954 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. (2929 Views)

1million Naira Cash Reward. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by southernbelle(f): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
^^^ bless you.
Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by eyinjuege: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2016
LilAunt:

Gracious me! Ma'am Ify,not everyone that comes up here to solicit for help is a scammer as "we think"..
And not everyone is as lazy as you think... It does'nt sound so well for one to jump into conclusion just like that..Okay now,the op I don't know...
Believe me,if at all I had my ways I would'nt have question the op rather I'd have done my own part and then leave the op to his conscience...
You are an educated fellow and ofcus you know circumstances puts one in a funny state and then you're left with no option but to do things that ordinarily you wouldnt have done

Madam, E-begging is not the way forward. Go and find work to do. Have you people no shame? Ba kunya ne?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by An0nimus: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Haryohdeji:
I don't sell my goods... I will overcome it bro

Hungry never tie you like wrapper be that.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by EfemenaXY: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
LilAunt:

Gracious me! Ma'am Ify,not everyone that comes up here to solicit for help is a scammer as "we think"..
And not everyone is as lazy as you think... It does'nt sound so well for one to jump into conclusion just like that..Okay now,the op I don't know...
Believe me,if at all I had my ways I would'nt have question the op rather I'd have done my own part and then leave the op to his conscience...

You can still play your part dear.

Don't just sit there mouthing off from behind your screen / phone. Put your money where your mouth is and sell off some of your possessions and send the proceeds from your sale to help @op without question. Your reward is in heaven.

You are an educated fellow and ofcus you know circumstances puts one in a funny state and then you're left with no option but to do things that ordinarily you wouldnt have done

We aren't educated. So pls, show us how it's done and lead by example, esp as most of us are iced fish sellers / iron benders / pepper grinders.

** The nerve**

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by EfemenaXY: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
eyinjuege:

Madam, E-begging is not the way forward. Go and find work to do. Have you people no shame? Ba kunya ne?

Don't waste your energy.

They are one and the same. Multiple handles...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by Myode(f): 3:50am On Oct 12, 2016
With no money,and no phone. How are you able to E-begg?
Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by motherfucker: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2016
LilAunt:

I will assume that you are not the OP. Are you aware that people having coming to this section to beg for money mu too often?

Someone stated it sometime ago that they have turned family section into a begging den. In less than a month, not less than 3 have be created.

What will you do or feel when numerous threads of such capacity keep springing up almost everyday?

Do you think these people here don't sweat for their money? Do you know what they go through everyday at work just to feed an she their own family?

If it were offline you defend such cancer, I will not hesitate to punch you in the face. Tell the OP to visit www.nairaland.com/business in order to equip himself before the end of his NYSC otherwise him go starve cos no work for naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Read my lips....

Yawa

don

Gas cheesy

Lol
Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Read my lips....

Yawa

don

Gas cheesy

Lol
Re: Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. by PlayerOne: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin

See bursting left right and center grin

Op your format sef weak.. How you go come online say hungry they catch you. That too low man.

If your fellow coppers can't help you.. Na we go con help?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Is He Trying To Sell Me Off / Reasons Married Men Keep Running After ‘call Girls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.