Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) (75760 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by emeijeh(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Prince16:

Nwanne, if u want it, go and pick it!

grin grin
That's why i Left them for you.
Just do your job. Ok?
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Bollinger(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2016
coolshegs10:
With the amount of dollars on the floor....
Why won't God be great?

Recession no dey these ones dictionary.

Àbí í no see am well ni?
Na DOLLARS dey ground ó not naira. Chai!

You will always know a Nigerian themed wedding. No respect for anything.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by LUV1: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Jesus is the light of the world, have you given your life to him

for the sake of Loving him and eternal life.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Gerald620: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2016
emeijeh:
I see dollars everywhere
funny
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by IamNawty(f): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2016
masseratti:
are you in university of Ilorin or you are from Ilorin, thats the only place i hear that word from"tor" its cool tho, I do go there often btw and you and your bestie are just too comical, and i love you guys honesty btw.
awww thanks honey.. Aw tell iamhatey I met a nice person today . Tanks

Yea am close to ilorin shaa like d next state, and we over say Tor here too
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Prince16: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2016
emeijeh:
That's why i Left them for you. Just do your job. Ok?
Dhur! Why shd I? I sprayed d money in s 1st place nah! grin grin
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by pattybf(f): 3:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Vince77:

There r good husbands everywhere but majority of u girls prefer the bad ones. I dont know why.

And about the dollars, thats why the brides 'whatever' are carried away while the grooms men are kneeling praying with the couple.

not carried away o! they had to be sure where d dollars were coming from, there is time for everything!

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by castrokins(m): 4:24am On Oct 03, 2016
DamnEeet, Wia Dem Carry Dollars?

Hello Buhari, Can You Hear Me? There's A Situation Here!

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2016
emeijeh:
I see dollars everywhere
lol. Nazo

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Princejboy(m): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2016
DOLLER everywhere

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by shuggah(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2016
trojan2010 I live in lafia nd I knw like 10
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by shuggah(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Bollinger:

You will always know a Nigerian themed wedding. No respect for anything.
respect for dollars?? thunder fire poverty.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by LockDown69(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm... see dollar bills for floor.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by bsideboii(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Happy married life to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by smartali(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Lovely and sexy...

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Franchise21(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2016
No be dollars I dey see for ground so?? 1$=420#

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Kirinwa: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Davash222:
That's the spirit.

I pray to have this type of woman as my wife.

When the groom's men are prayi.ng with the couple , the bride's 'whatever' are busy taking pictures. Smh

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you. That bride ehm okay...Are you sure?...Okay...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by masseratti: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
awww thanks honey.. Aw tell iamhatey I met a nice person today . Tanks

Yea am close to ilorin shaa like d next state, and we over say Tor here too
lolzzz Oh really? that's nice, do have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by segcymoor(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
NO BACK NO FRONT MSTEEEW

U no watch Denmark game .... Na Chelsea and Barca u dey watch grin
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Bollinger(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2016
shuggah:

respect for dollars?? thunder fire poverty.

See your mindset? Respect everything. You know why? So that it doesn't come back to bite you in the asss. Ever wondered why Nigeria is the way it is? Ever wondered why Nigerian's think the way they do? Because they lack respect for anything. You talk of poverty but what you should be talking and thinking about is poverty mentality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by simpleseyi: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Davash222:
That's the spirit.

I pray to have this type of woman as my wife.

When the groom's men are praying with the couple , the bride's 'whatever' are busy taking pictures. Smh

The bolded is to remind you that a men and women go to church for different reasons. Most women go to church to show their new dress, new shoe, new hair style and their one in town car. Men go to church to ask God for more money to buy expensive things for their beloved wives.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by yemmy009(f): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Trojan2010:
Lol bros haven't you seen Buhari? Does he look well cheesy
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2016
I mean those hard currency on the floor of the church it's enough to sing higher praises to the heavens.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by drskyfly007(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
queenaisha:
OH LORD!!! gimme a Good husband!!!..cant take my eyes of dose little dolapos on the floor tho'
Are u a future GOOD wife?? Look urself in mirror and tell urself the truth.... tongue
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Lovely Couple Thank God for them

1 Like

Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Biographyroom(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2016
God over everything
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by grandlexuz(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Trojan2010:

They have got enough issues of their own already. Lol
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by shuggah(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Bollinger:

See your mindset? Respect everything. You know why? So that it doesn't come back to bite you in the asss. Ever wondered why Nigeria is the way it is? Ever wondered why Nigerian's think the way they do? Because they lack respect for anything. You talk of poverty but what you should be talking and thinking about is poverty mentality in Nigeria.
Oya come close*** I knw u re senseless but u just made a stupid comment so I'm doubting ur sanity.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by Bollinger(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2016
shuggah:

Oya come close*** I knw u re senseless but u just made a stupid comment so I'm doubting ur sanity.

I just love the way most NL's comment when they don't have anything to say.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Is that dollars!... wooo. this weeding and union is of another class.
Re: Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
dollars everywhere hhhhhmmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.