Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (44155 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bdauran: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2017
This list is incomplete without onihaxy

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by boligo1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
u forgot to mention"angelnalisto"dat girl is a genius....oyinprince i c u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by EmperorShizzy: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Divepen1 bro this should grace the front-page again so new nairalanders can get to know these good writers

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by LaurenDesouza: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you a senior level manager or executive hoping to make a strong contribution with your skills and capabilities in your next job position or administrative role. I would like to recommend UK’s best cv writing service provider consultancy, where you can hire best executive cv writing service
https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/executive-cv/ from the professional writers.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by hadayshawlar(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Glowingscenes is my favorite. Notable mentions
Repogirl and princesa.
There was this other guy I loved his writing. I can't remember his name now.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by AlexJuvion: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Glad to being a dissertation writer http://www.qualityassignment.co.uk/services/dissertation-help/ at UK’s leading company and helping college students to finish their various subjects dissertation with passing and timed delivery guarantee.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by IdaWallace: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Assignment Help Folks is a leading academic constancy which have professional team of writers who are providing different subjects assignment writing help http://www.assignmenthelpfolks.com/marketing/ for an Australian college students.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by JackPonting: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Are you college students and need dissertation writing help in UK? then you should contact US. We are 24*7 available to helping you http://www.qualitydissertation.co.uk/nursing-dissertation-help/
at Quality Dissertation.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Jsaviour(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
olanshile2016:
TOP TWENTY NAIRALAND BEST WRITER OF ALL TIME

Alright, just killing my Sunday afternoon boredom by compiling this list ,there are so many good writer here,the writer included in this list are considered the best by me after reading ALL their works, however,the list is in no particular order

Larrysun – the talented grammarian was indeed one of the best , his “the brand of cain” was not only the best detective story in nairaland but in Nigeria. Coupled with other sensations black maria,dark tears of babylon and a host of others. His ability to write almost all genres is superb.his latest work is black maria, and the diary of a rogue www.nairaland.com/larrySun
Audery timms – one of the best female writer,her great writing prowess was first noticed after “unfulfilled promises”,her latest story,”Letting go” was indeed mind blowing,she also input her favorite language italian in most of her stories.Her upcoming story is the sequel to letting go www.nairaland.com/AudreyTimms
Repogirl – was so talented that she was christened,the mistress of romance tales, her “false pretense” is equal to no other till date,the mother of three is also a great user of simple and clear english in her works,her latest work is the third book of the davies’s series, “First night www.nairaland.com/repogirl
Frank317 - one of best also.his stories,”the religion”, “secret of the gods” and others shows his great writing prowess.He was known for his usual bloody stories, but currently its like the bro has hung his boot, lol, www.nairaland.com/frank317
Glowingscenes – her “chocolates and sushi “ was popular in the literature section for even years after she had finished it,she also a good plotter , her latest story is “beautiful wings” www.nairaland.com/glowingscenes
Redmosquito – the father of all nairaland mosquito monikers, his “african nerd” was intriguing,always writing about supernatural beliefs.His latest story was Sango; the return of the lightening. www.nairaland.com/redmosquito
Royver – the medical doctor was also one of the best in the art of writing,his host of other good stories to his credit,seems that he had also paused writing. www.nairaland.com/royver
Kayemjay – was a good writer of action stories,the hollyhood types,his “an evening with eva” and the sequel “the complete assasin”showed his brilliancy ,got a lot of other good stories www.nairaland.com/kayemjay
Ishilove – was also a great user of tense,”iyawo nylon bag” is indeed one of nairaland’s best romance story, her adventurous service year story “wasinmi’chronicles” was also a great piece. www.nairaland.com/ishilove
Flow1759 – worthy being called Nigeria’s best comic writer, his”man wey dey reason” and other rib cracking stories were so hilarious, starting another story soon. www.nairaland.com/flow1759
Mynd44 – “the tri-partenal son” and “the guardian” showed the the multitalented poet is a genius,gats some other story.his latest story is the sequel to “the tri-partenal son” www.nairaland.com/mynd44
Maziomenuko – the chairman of nairaland sinner association.lol as he’s called then is also one of the literature big thing,got a unique narrative technique,his “National year of sex and comfort” and the sequel “place of promiscious assignment” was superb. had also hung his boot,lol www.nairaland.com/maziomenuko
D9ty7 – “teenage love”,”the undercover agent” and host of other are from his stable, so talented with his use of simple english.his latest work is “the murderer” www.nairaland.com/d9ty7
Tiffanyj – delivering her always mindlowing stories with her superb plotting,she’s really one of the best.The reluctant bride and her other stories is really mindblowing www.nairaland.com/tiffanyj
Therock555 – the bad pastor’s son is one of nairaland literature sensations,writing good stories since his first story “preacher’s son” which is in three parts. www.nairaland.com/therock5555
Kingzpen- the author of “the simcard” and a host of other good stories is definitely one of the best writers www.nairaland.com/kingzpen
Bibijay123- also a newcomer in the list but has proven to be one of the best writer on nairaland,she’s indeed a genius and a brilliant writer,”a day in the life of a lazy girl” is her current work. www.nairaland.com/bibijay123
ZUBY77 –the boss is also talented,writing about his adventures during his sojourn in europe is indeed thrilling,”there and back on time” is one of his stories,his latest work is “jennifer; from grass to grace” www.nairaland.com/zuby77
Oyinprince – He’s one of the new comers in the list and the author of tarasha which is indeed one of the best action/crime story in nairaland,always delivering good stories in collaboration with donkross1, fans are waiting eagerly for the second part of tarasha. www.nairaland.com/oyinprince
Divepen1- another good writer with fantastic cover design, “Another fenced heart” is his latest work www.nairaland.com/divepen1

OTHER GOOD WRITERS
prettySpicey
Amiablejay
Stefikal
Eze_promoe
Princesa
Sebonzakura-kageyoshi
Danwrites
Slickest
Vantee20
Chistar01
360prince
Domawoleye
Eze2000
Fantasyisland
Clemzy16
Foxyflow
Humbledbygrace
Victvames
Fiyah
Mattkent
Fembleez1
oluwabuqqyYOLO
rapmike
underage
yemi2plus
donkross1
onihaxy
davidflo
fatalveli
iphekitan
skarlett
handie

The list is indeed endless shows that nairaland have gat a lot of genius,dedicated to all good writer whose name I forgot,will be added as am remembering your names

Why I no see safarigirl here? She is bad ass too

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
cry
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jsaviour:

Why I no see safarigirl here? She is bad ass too

Thank you for the shout out smiley
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by sweemy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wow
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by mendel04(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
I Checked from page 1 to this page and I'm surprised nobody mentioned centino (number 225 katakata street). Another writer I will like to mention is DOMAWOLEYE, God bless every writer on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by TravelDays: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello Nairalander Writers,

I need good writers to write travel-related articles for website content. N5000 per good article. Only writers with good sample portfolios please.

Reply here and I will contact you directly.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by tsharp(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2022
mendel04:
I Checked from page 1 to this page and I'm surprised nobody mentioned centino (number 225 katakata street). Another writer I will like to mention is DOMAWOLEYE, God bless every writer on nairaland.

I noticed that too and checked again and saw that from ppage 1 to 10 was before Centino came on the scene

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joshkke(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Details pls

TravelDays:
Hello Nairalander Writers,

I need good writers to write travel-related articles for website content. N5000 per good article. Only writers with good sample portfolios please.

Reply here and I will contact you directly.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Anulizzy123(f): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Hi there!
I am interested in your job offer
Here's my contact detail: 08172261001
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Chloramphenicol: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hi, Hiring manager,
I am interested in the job offer for content writers
You can contact me - onyebuagujoel@gmail.com
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ironkurtain(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2022
olanshile2016:
TOP TWENTY NAIRALAND BEST WRITER OF ALL TIME

Alright, just killing my Sunday afternoon boredom by compiling this list ,there are so many good writer here,the writer included in this list are considered the best by me after reading ALL their works, however,the list is in no particular order

Larrysun – the talented grammarian was indeed one of the best , his “the brand of cain” was not only the best detective story in nairaland but in Nigeria. Coupled with other sensations black maria,dark tears of babylon and a host of others. His ability to write almost all genres is superb.his latest work is black maria, and the diary of a rogue www.nairaland.com/larrySun
Audery timms – one of the best female writer,her great writing prowess was first noticed after “unfulfilled promises”,her latest story,”Letting go” was indeed mind blowing,she also input her favorite language italian in most of her stories.Her upcoming story is the sequel to letting go www.nairaland.com/AudreyTimms
Repogirl – was so talented that she was christened,the mistress of romance tales, her “false pretense” is equal to no other till date,the mother of three is also a great user of simple and clear english in her works,her latest work is the third book of the davies’s series, “First night www.nairaland.com/repogirl
Frank317 - one of best also.his stories,”the religion”, “secret of the gods” and others shows his great writing prowess.He was known for his usual bloody stories, but currently its like the bro has hung his boot, lol, www.nairaland.com/frank317
Glowingscenes – her “chocolates and sushi “ was popular in the literature section for even years after she had finished it,she also a good plotter , her latest story is “beautiful wings” www.nairaland.com/glowingscenes
Redmosquito – the father of all nairaland mosquito monikers, his “african nerd” was intriguing,always writing about supernatural beliefs.His latest story was Sango; the return of the lightening. www.nairaland.com/redmosquito
Royver – the medical doctor was also one of the best in the art of writing,his host of other good stories to his credit,seems that he had also paused writing. www.nairaland.com/royver
Kayemjay – was a good writer of action stories,the hollyhood types,his “an evening with eva” and the sequel “the complete assasin”showed his brilliancy ,got a lot of other good stories www.nairaland.com/kayemjay
Ishilove – was also a great user of tense,”iyawo nylon bag” is indeed one of nairaland’s best romance story, her adventurous service year story “wasinmi’chronicles” was also a great piece. www.nairaland.com/ishilove
Flow1759 – worthy being called Nigeria’s best comic writer, his”man wey dey reason” and other rib cracking stories were so hilarious, starting another story soon. www.nairaland.com/flow1759
Mynd44 – “the tri-partenal son” and “the guardian” showed the the multitalented poet is a genius,gats some other story.his latest story is the sequel to “the tri-partenal son” www.nairaland.com/mynd44
Maziomenuko – the chairman of nairaland sinner association.lol as he’s called then is also one of the literature big thing,got a unique narrative technique,his “National year of sex and comfort” and the sequel “place of promiscious assignment” was superb. had also hung his boot,lol www.nairaland.com/maziomenuko
D9ty7 – “teenage love”,”the undercover agent” and host of other are from his stable, so talented with his use of simple english.his latest work is “the murderer” www.nairaland.com/d9ty7
Tiffanyj – delivering her always mindlowing stories with her superb plotting,she’s really one of the best.The reluctant bride and her other stories is really mindblowing www.nairaland.com/tiffanyj
Therock555 – the bad pastor’s son is one of nairaland literature sensations,writing good stories since his first story “preacher’s son” which is in three parts. www.nairaland.com/therock5555
Kingzpen- the author of “the simcard” and a host of other good stories is definitely one of the best writers www.nairaland.com/kingzpen
Bibijay123- also a newcomer in the list but has proven to be one of the best writer on nairaland,she’s indeed a genius and a brilliant writer,”a day in the life of a lazy girl” is her current work. www.nairaland.com/bibijay123
ZUBY77 –the boss is also talented,writing about his adventures during his sojourn in europe is indeed thrilling,”there and back on time” is one of his stories,his latest work is “jennifer; from grass to grace” www.nairaland.com/zuby77
Oyinprince – He’s one of the new comers in the list and the author of tarasha which is indeed one of the best action/crime story in nairaland,always delivering good stories in collaboration with donkross1, fans are waiting eagerly for the second part of tarasha. www.nairaland.com/oyinprince
Divepen1- another good writer with fantastic cover design, “Another fenced heart” is his latest work www.nairaland.com/divepen1

OTHER GOOD WRITERS
prettySpicey
Amiablejay
Stefikal
Eze_promoe
Princesa
Sebonzakura-kageyoshi
Danwrites
Slickest
Vantee20
Chistar01
360prince
Domawoleye
Eze2000
Fantasyisland
Clemzy16
Foxyflow
Humbledbygrace
Victvames
Fiyah
Mattkent
Fembleez1
oluwabuqqyYOLO
rapmike
underage
yemi2plus
donkross1
onihaxy
davidflo
fatalveli
iphekitan
skarlett
handie

The list is indeed endless shows that nairaland have gat a lot of genius,dedicated to all good writer whose name I forgot,will be added as am remembering your names

Chaaai, I didn't even make the 'other list' o. I guess i still have alot of improvements to make. Good list though, and i have had the chance to read the stories of some of the top writers. Still learning how to construct good plots from Larrysun. D9ty7 story was the first that I read on Nairaland and also gave me the motivation to write. Oyinprince made me to put in more work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by atomicbomb111: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2022
[Grearquote author=olanshile2016 post=49864162] TOP TWENTY NAIRALAND BEST WRITER OF ALL TIME

OTHER GOOD WRITERS
prettySpicey
Amiablejay
Stefikal
Eze_promoe
Princesa
Sebonzakura-kageyoshi
Danwrites
Slickest
Vantee20
Chistar01
360prince
Domawoleye
Eze2000
Fantasyisland
Clemzy16
Foxyflow
Humbledbygrace
Victvames
Fiyah
Mattkent
Fembleez1
oluwabuqqyYOLO
rapmike
underage
yemi2plus
donkross1
onihaxy
davidflo
fatalveli
iphekitan
skarlett
handie

The list is indeed endless shows that nairaland have gat a lot of genius,dedicated to all good writer whose name I forgot,will be added as am remembering your names[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by doctorexcel: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
ironkurtain:

Chaaai, I didn't even make the 'other list' o. I guess i still have alot of improvements to make. Good list though, and i have had the chance to read the stories of some of the top writers. Still learning how to construct good plots from Larrysun. D9ty7 story was the first that I read on Nairaland and also gave me the motivation to write. Oyinprince made me to put in more work.
with due repect to all the writers quoted, you are also an exciting writer. With more consistency,more stories and fans, you will definite dine at the table of great writers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Ghost Of The Past / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.