Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (44156 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
DarkSavage:
Truth chokes you so much I see. I didn't mean to offend you, I just came with a banner of truth. But I see it crawled up in your skin and ate your nerves. Sorry.

Keep shut and Bleep off my mention
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Artist? Flexible point of view? Are you saying an artist will put his work out for peeps who don't know a single thing about art to criticise?

Try to digest the salient points am trying to expound before you delve into argumentative analysis........yes,you should have constructive criticism from credible views but nothing can replace the joy a writer feels when their work is appreciated even if it's by a simpleton
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

You sound like you have a brain.....This op is clearly looking to attract attention...... grin grin
Looking to attract attention indeed,what's your gain by all these senseless post of your,wannabe literati
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

Try to digest the salient points am trying to expound before you delve into argumentative analysis........yes,you should have constructive criticism from credible views but nothing can replace the joy a writer feels when their work is appreciated even if it's by a simpleton
Now I'm one who have standard and taste. Never haste to engage in a fallacy. I for one don't appreciate it when peeps who don't know what I'm saying start appreciating what they don't understand.

It's the first clear sign of asslicking.

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Don't get worked up bro, rather, learn from his corrections... smiley
olanshile2016:

Keep shut and Bleep off my mention
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
olanshile2016:

You're so stupid,online miscreants, forming learned but your low thinking can't tell you that it was a mistake and front page articles can't be modify again
Bastard

Normally I wouldn't dignify you with a response but I must say that your tenses need serious work......."can't be modify" what was that? If you were learned enough or had "high thinking"........coming online to label me a bastard would have been beneath you.........learn your tenses before you start a verbal exchange with me........This conversation is over
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

Normally I wouldn't dignify you with a response but I must say that your tenses need serious work......."can't be modify" what was that? If you were learned enough or had "high thinking"........coming online to label me a bastard would have been beneath you.........learn your tenses before you start a verbal exchange with me........This conversation is over
Ignoring online educationists like you fool
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
olanshile2016:

Looking to attract attention indeed,what's your gain by all these senseless post of your,wannabe literati

Your endless grammatical blunders amaze me but like I said......the conversation is over
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

Your endless grammatical blunders amaze me but like I said......the conversation is over

Continue displaying your stupidity
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I'm one who have standard and taste. Never haste to engage in a fallacy. I for one don't appreciate it when peeps who don't know what I'm saying start appreciating what they don't understand.

It's the first clear sign of asslicking.

You do have taste then!!!! But not everyone shares the exquisite taste you possess
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

You do have taste then!!!! But not everyone shares the exquisite taste you possess
For sure, not everyone has class. LOL. Literature isn't a thing to be joked with.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Mightyraw(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
olanshile2016:
TOP TWENTY NAIRALAND BEST WRITER OF ALL TIME

Alright, just killing my Sunday afternoon boredom by compiling this list ,there are so many good writer here,the writer included in this list are considered the best by me after reading ALL their works, however,the list is in no particular order

Larrysun – the talented grammarian was indeed one of the best , his “the brand of cain” was not only the best detective story in nairaland but in Nigeria. Coupled with other sensations black maria,dark tears of babylon and a host of others. His ability to write almost all genres is superb.his latest work is black maria, and the diary of a rogue www.nairaland.com/larrySun
Audery timms – one of the best female writer,her great writing prowess was first noticed after “unfulfilled promises”,her latest story,”Letting go” was indeed mind blowing,she also input her favorite language italian in most of her stories.Her upcoming story is the sequel to letting go www.nairaland.com/AudreyTimms
Repogirl – was so talented that she was christened,the mistress of romance tales, her “false pretense” is equal to no other till date,the mother of three is also a great user of simple and clear english in her works,her latest work is the third book of the davies’s series, “First night www.nairaland.com/repogirl
Frank317 - one of best also.his stories,”the religion”, “secret of the gods” and others shows his great writing prowess.He was known for his usual bloody stories, but currently its like the bro has hung his boot, lol, www.nairaland.com/frank317
Glowingscenes – her “chocolates and sushi “ was popular in the literature section for even years after she had finished it,she also a good plotter , her latest story is “beautiful wings” www.nairaland.com/glowingscenes
Redmosquito – the father of all nairaland mosquito monikers, his “african nerd” was intriguing,always writing about supernatural beliefs.His latest story was Sango; the return of the lightening. www.nairaland.com/redmosquito
Royver – the medical doctor was also one of the best in the art of writing,his host of other good stories to his credit,seems that he had also paused writing. www.nairaland.com/royver
Kayemjay – was a good writer of action stories,the hollyhood types,his “an evening with eva” and the sequel “the complete assasin”showed his brilliancy ,got a lot of other good stories www.nairaland.com/kayemjay
Ishilove – was also a great user of tense,”iyawo nylon bag” is indeed one of nairaland’s best romance story, her adventurous service year story “wasinmi’chronicles” was also a great piece. www.nairaland.com/ishilove
Flow1759 – worthy being called Nigeria’s best comic writer, his”man wey dey reason” and other rib cracking stories were so hilarious, starting another story soon. www.nairaland.com/flow1759
Mynd44 – “the tri-partenal son” and “the guardian” showed the the multitalented poet is a genius,gats some other story.his latest story is the sequel to “the tri-partenal son” www.nairaland.com/mynd44
Maziomenuko – the chairman of nairaland sinner association.lol as he’s called then is also one of the literature big thing,got a unique narrative technique,his “National year of sex and comfort” and the sequel “place of promiscious assignment” was superb. had also hung his boot,lol www.nairaland.com/maziomenuko
D9ty7 – “teenage love”,”the undercover agent” and host of other are from his stable, so talented with his use of simple english.his latest work is “the murderer” www.nairaland.com/d9ty7
Tiffanyj – delivering her always mindlowing stories with her superb plotting,she’s really one of the best.The reluctant bride and her other stories is really mindblowing www.nairaland.com/tiffanyj
Therock555 – the bad pastor’s son is one of nairaland literature sensations,writing good stories since his first story “preacher’s son” which is in three parts. www.nairaland.com/therock5555
Kingzpen- the author of “the simcard” and a host of other good stories is definitely one of the best writers www.nairaland.com/kingzpen
Bibijay123- also a newcomer in the list but has proven to be one of the best writer on nairaland,she’s indeed a genius and a brilliant writer,”a day in the life of a lazy girl” is her current work. www.nairaland.com/bibijay123
ZUBY77 –the boss is also talented,writing about his adventures during his sojourn in europe is indeed thrilling,”there and back on time” is one of his stories,his latest work is “jennifer; from grass to grace” www.nairaland.com/zuby77
Oyinprince – He’s one of the new comers in the list and the author of tarasha which is indeed one of the best action/crime story in nairaland,always delivering good stories in collaboration with donkross1, fans are waiting eagerly for the second part of tarasha. www.nairaland.com/oyinprince
Divepen1- another good writer with fantastic cover design, “Another fenced heart” is his latest work www.nairaland.com/divepen1

OTHER GOOD WRITERS
prettySpicey
Amiablejay
Stefikal
Eze_promoe
Princesa
Sebonzakura-kageyoshi
Danwrites
Slickest
Vantee20
Chistar01
360prince
Domawoleye
Eze2000
Fantasyisland
Clemzy16
Foxyflow
Humbledbygrace
Victvames
Fiyah
Mattkent
Fembleez1
oluwabuqqyYOLO
rapmike
underage
yemi2plus
donkross1
onihaxy
davidflo
fatalveli
iphekitan
skarlett
handie

The list is indeed endless shows that nairaland have gat a lot of genius,dedicated to all good writer whose name I forgot,will be added as am remembering your names
Did u ever come by the name sammy hoe

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

I've been observing you for quite some time and from your comment I can categorically tell that you're seeking relevance, not to make you flare up but the way you carry yourself like you're the master of art whereas you've not even had a work worthy of FP. Those writers you wash down with your comment are far more better than you with the little I've read from your work. Pride comes before fall, let people praise and stop parading yourself like a dingbat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I've been observing you for quite some time and from your comment I can categorically tell that you're seeking relevance, not to make you flare up but the way you carry yourself like you're the master of art whereas you've not even had a work worthy of FP. Those writers you wash down with your comment are far more better than you with the little I've read from your work. Pride comes before fall, let people praise and stop parading yourself like a dingbat.

I didn't wash anybody down...In the civilized world,its known as constructive criticism, something you apparently know very little about......
P.s: Three of my works are currently on "the Fp" .....you talk of relevance,do you know how much I make editing magazines Lolzzzz..Relevance on NL worth 0 naira..your opinion means next to nothing if it comes from sentimental inclinations you may share with some other members of your flock with whom you share the proverbial feather ......do have a lovely evening......insulting someone does you absolutely no good.......In the future,you might want to pick on someone your own size
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by cooljoe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
nd I dint c davidflo's name. since I registered in 2007 tee date, nobody, I repeat nobody, writes like or even has a beta story dan Davidflo. bt den, to each, his own.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
cooljoe:
nd I dint c davidflo's name. since I registered in 2007 tee date, nobody, I repeat nobody, writes like or even has a beta story dan Davidflo. bt den, to each, his own.

You see my point!!!! And someone will open his mouth and say am seeking relevance.........let me close my mouth sha......what do I know about literary arts

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

I didn't wash anybody down...In the civilized world,its known as constructive criticism, something you apparently know very little about..
P.s: Three of my works are currently on "the Fp" ..you talk of relevance,do you know how much I make editing magazines
Lmao! So you edit magazines yet your work is as rough as rough can be. You didn't even start your nouns with capital letter.
your opinion means next to nothing if it comes from sentimental inclinations you may share with some other members of your flock with whom you share the proverbial feather
Likewise as your wack critcisms means nothing to other writers who've humbled themselves posting their work with us.
do have a lovely evening insulting someone does you absolutely no good.
This is not insult bro, just telling you that your storyline is too common, try to be creative. In the future, you might want to pick on someone your own size [/quote]Keep dreaming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

You see my point!!!! And someone will open his mouth and say am seeking relevance.........let me close my mouth sha......what do I know about literary arts
Show me your work as good as skarlett, bibijay123, kayo80, creeza, fiyah and to mention just a few. Until people tell you're good, then you're nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Lmao! So you edit magazines yet your work is as rough as rough can be. You didn't even start your nouns with capital letter. Likewise as your wack critcisms means nothing to other writers who've humbled themselves posting their work with us. This is not insult bro, just telling you that your storyline is too common, try to be creative. In the future, you might want to pick on someone your own size Keep dreaming!

If insulting me is going to help you sleep this night,then by all means continue.....I have things that deserve my time
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Show me your work as good as skarlett, bibijay123, kayo80, creeza, fiyah and to mention just a few. Until people tell you're good, then you're nothing!

I don't need you to tell me am good,i knew that before I joined nairaland........I am not in competition with your so called "hall of famers"........and like I said to the guy who tried to start a verbal exchange before you......This conversation is over
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

If insulting me is going to help you sleep this night,then by all means continue.....I have things that deserve my time
Yea, go and edit your imaginary magazine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

I don't need you to tell me am good,i knew that before I joined nairaland........I am not in competition with your so called "hall of famers"........and like I said to the guy who tried to start a verbal exchange before you......This conversation is over
K!
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Creeza(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

its ok, please stop the verbal war. Nairalanders are intelligent, greg42 I told you before.
If you are good , you're good. Art attracts appreciation not glory or some medal of literature. Yorhmienerd , Please bury the hatchet. I rest my pen.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Creeza:
its ok, please stop the verbal war. Nairalanders are intelligent, greg4.2 I told you before.
If you are good , you're good. Art attracts appreciation not glory or some medal of literature. Yorhmi.enerd , Please bury the hatchet. I rest my pen.
No qualms, an update to soothe my soul would go a long way grin

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Creeza(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
No qualms, an update to soothe my soul would go a long way grin
no lele oga mi grin , a dedictn upfront for you.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by kayo80(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ogodlovely1:
Okay I am out of here.Thanks Greg

Hmm! See as that dude with his big big grammar made you remove your pic... I would have loved to see what he was ogling over.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by kayo80(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Yea, go and edit your imaginary magazine

Lol! This is funny.

And thanks for bringing up my name in this discussion... I appreciate it.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
kayo80:

Lol! This is funny.

And thanks for bringing up my name in this discussion... I appreciate it.
You're good, no doubt about that. Pls when is the next update jare, i don almost forget storyline sef

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by kayo80(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You're good, no doubt about that. Pls when is the next update jare, i don almost forget storyline sef

Lol! This weekend.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Creeza:
its ok, please stop the verbal war. Nairalanders are intelligent, greg42 I told you before.
If you are good , you're good. Art attracts appreciation not glory or some medal of literature. Yorhmienerd , Please bury the hatchet. I rest my pen.

So Sorry you felt that way creeza....am cool bruh

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ironkurtain(m): 4:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Na waoo....so this debate is still going on?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ironkurtain(m): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2016
So when is it gonna end or should i grab a popcorn?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Ghost Of The Past / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.