Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya (2604 Views)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy Eating Pounded Yam And Egusi / Anyanga Nyongo, Lupita Nyongo's Father Elected As Governor In Kenya / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by dotcomnamename: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mark zuckerberg have just won most Kenyans heart. How humble.?? grin

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by fikky2013(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stale news
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
fikky2013:
Stain news

You and the poster should just get married. . . You guys have PhD in Illiteracy Studies. . . grin
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by uboma(m): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2016
blackberlin:

You and the poster should just get married. . . You guys have PhD in Illiteracy Studies. . . grin

Lol

I thought I was the only one that noticed the "vegetable source" on the title of this thread.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by Hbuyosh(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Mark zuckerberg have just won most Kenyans heart. How humble.?? grin
That is called ugali, a form of corn meal, a favourite food of most East Africans, not pounded yam. Pounded yam? Where is it eaten in Kenya? I understand it is the staple food for some pipo in west Africa, but in East Africa, not so much.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by smoriacy: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who in kenya eats pounded yams? yuck!!!!

that is Ugali mboga and fish!!!
corn meal kale and Tilapia!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
How To Win A Girl's Heart I Just Read That Topic And I'm Planning To Go Meet That Girl In My Area.... tongue tongue tongue lolz
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by fikky2013(f): 2:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks, as you were the H.O.D of our dept.

blackberlin:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by dotcomnamename: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
blackberlin:

Ode

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Ode

Lol. . . Olodo. . . Source ko, orijin ni. . .
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by dotcomnamename: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
blackberlin:

Lol. . . Olodo. . . Source ko, orijin ni. . .

Ebu la buo ebu.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Vegetable Source In Kenya by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Ebu la buo ebu.

back to sender. . . biko, try go school. grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Caressing Himself And Smooching His Baby Mama On Bed / Toke Makinwa And Her Charming Dad Had Dinner Together Last Night. Photos / OMG Nigeria Aunty Chioma Having Sex With Taxi Driver In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.