Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3377 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Damilolababy(f): 1:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Thread Closed
Re: by golor(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Sometimes I do imagine ,what will make someone pull down my boxer without me knowing as if that one is not enough ,then as a Virgin someone will try forcing something inside that tiny hole with all d pains you steal wasn't aware till the dick was fully in. Maybeam Unconscious or I am been druged aside that never I repeat never, it can't happen.

Adolescent age is one off the most difficult age in every human life . People should be careful with the opposite sex be it your brother or not . Sometimes it extremely difficult to control.

Too bad ,how will you open mouth to tell your husband your bro was d one who first gained access.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Sad
Re: by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Too sad
Re: by Vinshu(f): 3:24am On Oct 03, 2016
What is the meaning of your username?
Re: by Blue3k(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
i knw i shouldnt be sharing this.. but i just want all of you ladies to be becareful around men. even ur blood brother cannot be trusted. i was in the palor one night watching movies then i slept off not knwing d position i slept exposed my body openly. my step brother walked in.. we were both home alone.. i felt someting inside me.. Then i immediately woke up.. i found out, it was him. he forced himself on me..i couldnt move.. til date, i cant stil forgive him. i didnt tel my dad and mum until 1 year. although they gave him the beaten of his life. it was good enough for me. i wished i could av kill him.. sad

Did he drug you? I'm just wondering how he could stick his thing in you unlubricated. It would have be bether to jail him maybe. Press charges would be option but 1 yr and all evidence would have been gone. Naija oh some sad stories from big aunties molesting boys to this craziness. Sorry this happened at least your able to live normal life and share.
Re: by Cutehector(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2016
That explains everything.

People like you always have an awkward story.

Laveda, wat's ur story?

4 Likes

Re: by ThundrCork(m): 5:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Your story doesn't seem complete. When you found out he was inside you what did you do? Did you scream or you allowed him to finish? Why did it take you one year to tell your parents? I have a feeling your encounter with your brother didn't happen once

3 Likes

Re: by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
i knw i shouldnt be sharing this because I'm lying.. but i just want all of you ladies to be becareful around men. even ur blood brother cannot be trusted grin. i was at the beer palor one night watching movies then i slept off not knwing d position i slept exposed my body openly. my step brother fairlyusedpants walked in.. we were both home alone.. i felt someting inside me (op sleeps naked,with no pants on) .. Then i immediately woke up angry.. i found out, it was him. he forced himself on me..i couldnt move .. til date, i cant stil forgive him. i didnt tel my dad and mum until 1 year cheesy. Father akanbi, I lack sense pls help. sad
youv been opening thread upandan just to be noticed... angry ...and lest I forget dude,I know that babe you put on your dp... Ummh.. Oya receive it and loose it no more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by makydebbie(f): 5:43am On Oct 03, 2016
honestly your story looks like nollywoodundecided

1 Like

Re: by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
youv been opening thread upandan just to be noticed... angry ...and lest I forget dude,I know that babe you put on your dp... Ummh.. Oya receive it and loose it no more
wicked! grin
Re: by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
wicked! Pastor... Any prophesy for me pastor akanbi??
ummmh, its a new week, oya receive blessings

Re: by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
iffa woze u slap, dat annointing in you will evaporate and condense into shittt

2 Likes

Re: by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
can uwoze me slap, dat annointing in you I need it cry
there is nothing God can't do

Re: by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari has to hear this, for corrupting you and to face the full wrath of his action
Re: by saintkel(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol, sorry, good morning,u had a good nyt?
Re: by DavidTheGeek: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin Akanbibabatunde you wee nor kee me wit laff o!
Re: by makydebbie(f): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
saintkel:
yea twas cool
Re: by saintkel(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:
yea twas cool
alrite, do hv a great day ahead
Re: by ednut1(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2016
still exposing ur body. i feel d owner of dis profile is a guy self
Re: by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2016
saintkel:
thanks
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2016
This story get k-leg, V-leg, Q-leg.....W-leg sef.
Re: by CplusJason: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
This story get k-leg, V-leg, Q-leg.....W-leg sef.
Lol, that's funny bro!
Re: by Topza(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
chai
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2016
golor:
Sometimes I do imagine ,what will make someone pull down my boxer without me knowing as if that one is not enough ,then as a Virgin someone will try forcing something inside that tiny hole with all d pains you steal wasn't aware till the dick was fully in. Maybeam Unconscious or I am been druged aside that never I repeat never, it can't happen.
Adolescent age is one off the most difficult age in every human life . People should be careful with the opposite sex be it your brother or not . Sometimes it extremely difficult to control.
Too bad ,how will you open mouth to tell your husband your bro was d one who first gained access.
modelmike7:
Sad
modelmike7:
Too sad
Vinshu:
What is the meaning of your username?
Blue3k:

Did he drug you? I'm just wondering how he could stick his thing in you unlubricated. It would have be bether to jail him maybe. Press charges would be option but 1 yr and all evidence would have been gone. Naija oh some sad stories from big aunties molesting boys to this craziness. Sorry this happened at least your able to live normal life and share.
Cutehector:
Laveda, wat's ur story?
ThundrCork:
Your story doesn't seem complete. When you found out he was inside you what did you do? Did you scream or you allowed him to finish? Why did it take you one year to tell your parents? I have a feeling your encounter with your brother didn't happen once
makydebbie:
Cutehector:
wicked! grin
Akanbibabatunde:
Akanbibabatunde:
there is nothing God can't do
Cutehector:
iffa woze u slap, dat annointing in you will evaporate and condense into shittt
Oma307:
Buhari has to hear this, for corrupting you and to face the full wrath of his action
saintkel:
DavidTheGeek:
grin grin grin Akanbibabatunde you wee nor kee me wit laff o!
makydebbie:
yea twas cool
saintkel:
ednut1:
still exposing ur body. i feel d owner of dis profile is a guy self
makydebbie:
thanks
CplusJason:
Lol, that's funny bro!
Haha... Chai... lol... anything una go believe... lol am still a proud virgin.. so u think I would be stupid to share my life story here... haha..lol
I just copied d story for d net...

na I no dem... who hate me
Re: by mrmrmister: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:

L.aveda, wat's ur story?

Oh shittttttttttt!!! grin grin
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh shittttttttttt!!! grin grin
lol see dem
Re: by firstking01(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
Haha... Chai... lol... anything una go believe... lol am still a proud virgin.. so u think I would be stupid to share my life story here... haha..lol

na I no dem... who hate me
Little wonder, why do i find your story contradicting with the girl on your dpundecided
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
Little wonder, why do i find your story contradicting with the girl on your dpundecided
hmm. ask you self DAT...
Re: by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:

undecided why are you changing mouth now ? They caught you in your own lies. And then again a Virgin ? With that pic on your Dp..Ok oh !
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
you all tink am a bad girl... cause I share DAT type of pic... I will remove...it
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

undecided why are you changing mouth now ? They caught you in your own lies.
yea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebori, Pls Helep Me / Ask Her These Questions And You Will Win Her Heart For Life / Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.