Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris (22402 Views)

Comedian Ogusbaba Robbed At Gunpoint At Chevron Roundabout, Lagos (video) / Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / Yungjeff Survives Attack In Lagos; Robbed At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
ok
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Johnsown1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Take heart,there are just looking for cash cos of recessions
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by blingxx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whizkeey:
Oh sadly didn't see what i hope to see.... No b0obs no as$ to display cry

she iyaf dash her _mama_ ...I mean dad both yansh and boob grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
obaival:
So afta d robber no wound or bandage lik dis
Dis shit is funny!
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by ArabMopol(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
boys must chop na ...... I blame buhari for this robbery, the recession don hit Paris

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by watchindelta(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
old news tongue tongue tongue sinseeeeee
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by martineinstein(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
never knew people hated kim this way.....there was heavy show of hatreds towards kim on social media since yesterday.some commenters were angry y she wasnt shot by the rubbers.

Many believe that she and her husband planned the robbery.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by joseph1832ng: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Eyah. Pele, Kim K. If you were in Nigeria, this incident wouldn't have happened? How can it, when we celebrate people like you more than we celebrate ourselves.

I still don't know why I find this bit of news funny. grin to think they say Nigeria isn't safe no more. I guess Nigeria is as dangerous a place like everywhere else.
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by joseph1832ng: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
martineinstein:
never knew people hated kim this way.....there was heavy show of hatreds towards kim on social media since yesterday.some commenters were angry y she wasnt shot by the rubbers.

Many believe that she and her husband planned the robbery.
Well will you blame them for thinking that way.

It's widely known that Kim Kardashian and her sisters can do anything just to be in the news...

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've heard, next!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Justiceleague1: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shes lucky she wasnt killed..otherwise she wud've still bn telling st peter why she has been displaying her wetin call and everything for the whole world to see,like cossy.. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Kiddominant(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na wetin go soon start to happen to our Nigerian celebs like Tekno, Adekunle Gold, especially Davido e.t.c that are fond of flaunting their vanity on Instagram and Music videos, One day them go hear am, Kim Kardeshian Ntorrr.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by VictorRomanov: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is she a Ms. or a Mrs.??
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
God with how he does his things. While some are praying and fasting all night all day and working hard to be rich and successful and not even archieving that,Mrs Kardashian just enjoyed herself in a sex tape,posed nude for playboy and she becomes a multimillionaire in dollars.
Is it by praying and fasting,working hard,working smart or doing things that others don't do?

Meanwhile,Buhari caused this and Senator Adeleke Olorunnimbe Mamora looks exactly like Saddam Hussein

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Idrismusty97(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
All she has to do is bleep another man and she will recover the money.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by sucess001(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
i sure say dose guys go don chop am...she no go tell us that part o

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Pringlez: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
adewalle1:
changd my mind, nt going to that paris again this sunday undecided

Hahahahahaaa!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
I Want To Believe She Hasnt Sed All Wah Happend...Cus Am Damn Sure They Most Have Bleeped Her,fondled Witha Boobies Or Pressed Her Ass!!..So Aunty Kimmy,berra Tell Us Everything Tha Went Down That Day!!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Davidlekkzy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by jayAjoku(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
and so? people get robbed everyday ...

she got robbed by niggas in paris

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by RaeMystix: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
She kept flaunting her jewelries and every move on snapchat/ instagram, then suprised she got robbed?. She ought to be lucky that she is alive.
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by benELOHIM7(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Niggaz in paris grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
She's lucky she wasn't r*ped cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Biospnx(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anytime i c dis geh, d only thing that comes to mind his d shape of her mouth.. .. she go get mouth action die

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Another publicity stunt by the accursed Kardashians.
Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Miles300: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Another means to get popular , where was her bodyguards and how did they know she was all alone ... Abegi is just to make news for her ...

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Looking for how this piece of information affects Nigerians. No evidence found. Off to the next thread.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Andrelearns: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
American Kim Khadasian Paris robbery was a STUNT– As Police say it smells like an inside job where...

More report >> www.todayvibes.com/kim-ks-paris-robbery-police-say-it-smells-like-an-inside-job/

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
KK on Pinterest... http://pin.it/-klg0QR.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris by Paseus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction / Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.