Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri (36652 Views)

Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Justcash(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Reno Omokri Posted on Twitter:

So sad seeing the tribal based criticism against Peter Obi on Social Media. Please let us appreciate a man who achieved this. If we had this at the federal level we wouldn't have to lie about 'investors falling over themselves' to invest in Nigeria!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/782693098811854848

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by alegbeleye(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Man of the year awaiting this man.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Dreal11247: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Could there be any repeat of this in Nigeria? Let's always emulate good things. No wonder the state remains one of the most economically viable states in Nigeria.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by thirty(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
A very good leader

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2016
ikwute idi OK

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by tinsel: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Obiano said he met no saving and Peter said he saved. Who do we believe?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by MyVision2020: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
.. biko.. lets keep it clean maka ndi ofe mmanu a.. na-achö fault ebe anyi nö ....NO..WAY!! cheesy

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Africonji: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:

Isn't that obvious by now with the documented evidence the OP just showed? Let's just hope Obiano will also leave some savings (and not just debt) behind for his successor.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:

Reps ipsa loquitur.

The facts speak for itself.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by slimfit1(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2016
If he is as honest as we think presidential candidate !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by zickie: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far

330 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by CowHard: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Only for the Aguleri drunkard to come and squander all the savings and resorted to fighting Mr Obi his father.

Obiano..... your father was banished from Igbariam and he relocated to Aguleri but you will be banished from Igbo land for daring to shoot and mutilate unarmed protesters.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by nonsobaba: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Peter Obi is a fraud. Governor Obiano, through the state Auditor-General, has since debunked this worthless paper as junk hogwash from a deluded clown after revealing how Obi left almost 200 billion naira as debt with his last minute flurry award of contracts to friends and cronies and paymemt of 10% mobilisation so that he could collect his final kickbacks. The state commissioner for information confirmed during a radio programme to clarify this issue, that these papers which Peter Obi printed in large numbers to further his propaganda of a phantom 75 billinn naira, has since been distributed to akara sellers in awka and nearby towns to aid their business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Were those figures verified?

What is the breakdown of those so called investment?

He opened account in banks in the name of "Government of Anambra State". Big fraud!!!
A name which is unconstitutional.

All the figures have been rounded-up to approximate zeros. Useless government cry

Nonsense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by kayzat: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Were those figures verified?

What is the breakdown of those so called investment?

Nonsense

How come the said documents failed to show the over #200b debt the man left behind for his predecessor ? Obi is a fraud

8 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by papaejima1: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
kayzat:

How come the said documents failed to show the over #200b debt the man left behind for his predecessor ? Obi is a fraud
Show evidence of N200 Billion debt or forever remain silent.
#BadbelleNoGood

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by rusher14: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's on official letterhead it must be true.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far

It's like you guys lack basic understanding of Governance structure

He was able to achieve all that as the CEO of the state simply because he presided over an assembly that wasn't divided along ethnic, religion or party lines.

Nigeria as a whole is a different kettle of fish backed by unworkable constitution that will force him into submission.

His laudable feats will be hard to reproduce at the centre

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by sunsewa16: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a fraud. Governor Obiano, through the state Auditor-General, has since debunked this worthless paper as junk hogwash from a deluded clown after revealing how Obi left almost 200 billion naira as debt with his last minute flurry award of contracts to friends and cronies and paymemt of 10% mobilisation so that he could collect his final kickbacks. The state commissioner for information confirmed during a radio programme to clarify this issue, that these papers which Peter Obi printed in large numbers to further his propaganda of a phantom 75 billinn naira, has since been distributed to akara sellers in awka and nearby towns to aid their business.

don't talk like a beer paloured man,he said the 75b stuff is documented and verifiable at access,fidelity and diamond banks, so which other facts u need to believe.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by tawa89(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
You lack knowledge of Anambra politics, Peter Obi was impeached twice and had to go through the courts to retrieve his mandate, he was robbed of his electoral mandate twice by PDP, his state Assembly was populated by PDP guys same as Anambra state representatives at the federal level were all in PDP, no other Governor faced the battles he faced. So do a little research and stop showcasing your ignorance here
jaybee3:

It's like you guys lack basic understanding of Governance structure

He was able to achieve all that as the CEO of the state simply because he presided over an assembly that wasn't divided along ethnic, religion or party lines.

Nigeria as a whole is a different kettle of fish backed by unworkable constitution that will force him into submission.

His laudable feats will be hard to reproduce at the centre

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by dustydee: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
When did handover notes become concrete evidence? I however believe that he saved the said amount.

If we had this at the federal level we wouldn't have to lie about 'investors falling over themselves' to invest in Nigeria!
Could he (Reno) be referring to GEJ's government in this statement?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by aarressa: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Africonji:

Isn't that obvious by now with the documented evidence the OP just showed? Let's just hope Obiano will also leave some savings (and not just debt) behind for his successor.

Documented evidence is credible bank statements reflecting actual saved figures in the state's bank account, not some typed rubbish on government letterhead.

Obi can do better by producing actual bank statements instead of acting like an empty head trying to fool other empty heads with meaningless and not even legal tender evidence of savings..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by garriguy: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
He didnt save any Garri now!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by zurine(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Reno Omokri: The reason I'm on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by zurine(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok, not a bad one
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by legendte(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Obiano is enjoying the hard work of Obi and that is how governance ought to be
.......continuity.
It seems that all the roads are in good condition in that state. Ngige laid the foundation and Obi consolidated the mark. I think Mbadinuju was the last idiot to have govern that state.
Anambra state or Nigeria should utilise the foresight of this great man. I am not from Anambra but I jealous them, they are the pacesetters in the country and they have the highest human resources in the country (facts). I only pray that an innovative but less ambitious leader will take over from Rochas and consolidate his achievements in Imo state.
Long live the Igbo nation. Igbo bu ofu.
Okwute!!!

17 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by GraceInUSA: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Saw this somewhere and thought it wise to share

Gov Peter Obi quotes that set the internet on fire...

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."

-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neigbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... Ppl complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."

♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤ PETER OBI....WORDS ON MARBLE! "

Copied!!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Realdeals(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Reno should keep shut up, Peter Obi submission is an affirmation of GEJ wasteful spending

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.