Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon (2135 Views)

If You're Igbo But Not From Delta State Then You Need To Watch This Short Video / Igbo Children's Inability To Speak The Mother Tongue / Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPmtxkDnf7A

Watch this is the Igbo language version of a Nigerian educational cartoon series for children.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by Phut(f): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is very nice. AdamuW, are you the creator?

cc: ChinenyeN. Ajaanaoku

1 Like

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Phut:
This is very nice. AdamuW, are you the creator?
cc: ChinenyeN. Ajaanaoku

Thank you. Yes I am the creator and my company produces the show.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by Phut(f): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
AdamuW:

Would you consider including both Igbo and English subtitles? This would serve as an avenue for teaching young kids igbo or helping them improve their Igbo.

P.S I and understand Igbo.

Do you have a contact email?

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Phut:

Would you consider including both Igbo and English subtitles? This would serve as an avenue for teaching young kids igbo or helping them improve their Igbo.

P.S I and understand Igbo.

Do you have a contact email?

Yes indeed. We will be including subtitles when we release the download versions. You can contact us here https://binoandfinoshop.com/pages/contact-us
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice one.

Lalasticlala
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by ChinenyeN(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2016
AdamuW:

First, excellent work and congratulations.

I'm curious though. You said "my company". Are you speaking in terms of intellectual property (Bino & Fino) or do you mean EVCL?
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Nice one.

Lalasticlala

Thank you
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
ChinenyeN:

First, excellent work and congratulations.

I'm curious though. You said "my company". Are you speaking in terms of intellectual property (Bino & Fino) or do you mean EVCL?

Thank you. My company is EVCL and we produce the show and own the IP to Bino and Fino.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by veekid(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Incredible
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by teepsee(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Well have not watched it but i think it will be great.

How about doing it in the major languages in the country
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by BrutalJab: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Igbo Kwenu!!!

Igbo Amaka

If you aren't happy bout this, go and Die!
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by teepsee(f): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
AdamuW:

Adamu? And you said you are the creator, then how did you know about the eastern culture or are you saying there is no cultural stuffs in it
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by ChinenyeN(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
AdamuW:
Thank you. My company is EVCL and we produce the show and own the IP to Bino and Fino.

That is certainly cool. If you don't mind my asking, do you have other clients who you produce animated content for? Or was EVCL established to develop and promote Bino & Fino?

1 Like

Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by AdamuW: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2016
ChinenyeN:

That is certainly cool. If you don't mind my asking, do you have other clients who you produce animated content for? Or was EVCL established to develop and promote Bino & Fino?

EVCL used to do work for other clients. Now we focus 95% on the bino and Fino project and creating our own entertainment brands.
Re: Watch This Igbo Children's Educational Cartoon by bigfrancis21: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
AdamuW,

This is a laudable project and well done. I love this. Keep it up! I'd like to see more videos like this in Igbo language from you.

(1) (Reply)

Biracial Miss Universe Japan Is Criticized For Not Being Japanese Enough / Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? / In 1806 The Tiv Tribe Defeated Fulani Jihadist At The Battle Of Abinste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.