Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (43405 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by dainformant(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Former president Goodluck Jonathan accompanied with his wife Dame Patience met with former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, at Nnamdi Azikwe airport, Abuja. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/goodluck-jonathan-dame-patience-meet.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
good for them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by omas1(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
The man in the second pic has turned himself to a photographer undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by sarrki(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
The caption should be

Mr corruption meet (Atiku) Mr fantastically corrupt (Gej)

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Something is looming politically.

- always meeting with Saraki, Dogara
- meeting with Obi
- meeting with Bola
- meeting with Ebele & spouse
- next is meeting with foreign partners

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Something is looming

Bros anything you are thinking of is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

we will never entrust our country into the hands of

corrupt people.

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by StepTwo: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

corrupt people.

you comment on every thread but i took my time looking for you at the thread where Timiprie Sylva's 40 houses has been returned and you were nowhere to be found.

what happened?

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
StepTwo:

you comment on every thread but i took my time looking for you at the thread where Timiprie Sylva's 40 houses has been returned and you were nowhere to be found.

what happened?

My bro am not like that

I didn't see that thread

I don't support any party or any corrupt practices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by modath(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Something is looming politically.

- always meeting with Saraki, Dogara
- meeting with Obi
- meeting with Bola
- meeting with Ebele & spouse
- next is meeting with foreign partners

All for nought... cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by chefremy(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:
The caption should be

funny,look at my signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who the meeting help?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Instead make EFCC come catch Patience

They'd busy be watchinq music videos lookinq who to ban[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Sharon6(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
OK. We have heard!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

corrupt people.
Ahah you already did

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Taryur3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
God bless Jonathan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
They all appear to fight on the outside ... but behind our backs they are all friends made wealthy but robbing the country blind...

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by basilo101: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:
The caption should be

you need to get a job bros

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by focus7: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
In another country, Jonathan and his wife should be in kuje or kirikiri prison now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Atiku is so 'desperate" to rule Nigeria that he is willing to meet 'the devil' himself if need be............ angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by highwaist: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Where is busybody people,I want to ask them, how much the cost of Dame dresses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
StepTwo:

what happened?
sarrki was missing on that thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by papoose321: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=49876759]

My bro am not like that

I didn't see that thread

I don't support any party or any corrupt practices.[/quote

But in words u support dis current administration meanwhile they all belong to same of thought

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

My bro am not like that

I didn't see that thread

Zombies don't always see thread concerning Apc politicians and Efcc,so we are not surprised.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Jirate(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

My bro am not like that

I didn't see that thread

How will you see it, even when the Thread was looking at you. Lying is Corruption, if you don't know. cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Ratello: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
StepTwo:

what happened?
You just shot my nigga there cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by papoose321: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
The Two wounded lions dat were struck with 1 weak bullet... Hall of sh...!! Abeg oo dis people wey de snap na security personnel abi paparazzi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Ratello: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jirate:

How will you see it, even when the Thread was looking at you. Lying is Corruption, if you don't know. cool
Ouch ouch ouch.....cheesy wicked punch

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.