Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (43398 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by coolplanet: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

My bro am not like that

I didn't see that thread

I don't support any party or any corrupt practices.

Sincerely,any time I see ur comments am always annoyed cos most of them are never appealing. U said u neva supported a party,,guy na big lie.i have been following u but refused to drop any comment.your love for this govt is alarming. It's possible u don't know urself.na una dey spoil this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Carter4luv(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
the former best democratic citizen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by PaulIdu: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:
The caption should be

Mr corruption meet (Atiku) Mr fantastically corrupt (Gej)

What's Ur take on Ur principal Mr Tinubu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by ReachHard: 4:23am On Oct 04, 2016
There is God

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
The caption should be
GEJ is not the one that was fantastically corrupt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
The caption should be
GEJ is not the one that was fantastically corrupt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Bros anything you are thinking of is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

we will never entrust our country into the hands of

corrupt people.
we won't entrust Nigeria with the remnants of the civil war either. we need fresh bloods.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Jilo83(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Jona is running around to save his wife
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Taryur3(m): 3:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Okaka27:
Gimme congent reasons
Because you think he was the one causing your own recessions
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Okaka27(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Taryur3:

Because you think he was the one causing your own recessions
So na Buhari de cause your recession? grin
Abeg google "The major causes of an economic recession "
i thought Wailers were wise
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by Taryur3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Okaka27:
So na Buhari de cause your recession? grin
Abeg google "The major causes of an economic recession "
i thought Wailers were wise
No be person dey put something for google abi...I thought buharians were wise
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos by nairaebuka: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Am wondering how Garba Shehu is coping. That na real Atiku man except e don jump ship which i dought but in politics never say never until the final whistle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.