Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset (2512 Views)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i really need your help.a friend of mine resentfully bought techno camon c9 which was synced with his Gmail account. He mistakenly reset the phone and on restarting the phone, he is to login with his gmail account and password but the system wouldn't recognize his password even though the password is correct. Please anybody with a solution should help.
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by investigator007: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2016
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/

This should solve your problems
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
investigator007:

10x
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by investigator007: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Are you talking outta experience?

lookingfly:
10x
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by Dandsome: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
How far, have you solved the problem?
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by tafat: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice suggestion.
investigator007:

Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by excanny: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
You can visit the nearest Carlcare shop for better technical solution.

1 Like

Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
investigator007:
Are you talking outta experience?

yes
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dandsome:
How far, have you solved the problem?
yes. Went to one of technos service centres
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by Dandsome: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
lookingfly:
yes. Went to one of technos service centres

Really? Where is that precisely??
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dandsome:

Really? Where is that precisely??
actually techno service centers are scattered almost over the country, just Google it. But the one I went to was where the phone was bought in zamfara, in one of the techno offices.
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by Dandsome: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
lookingfly:
actually techno service centers are scattered almost over the country, just Google it. But the one I went to was where the phone was bought in zamfara, in one of the techno offices.
I know they have offices scattered everywhere. But one needs to know where ever they are just in case you travel to another location.
Re: How To Login To Techno Camon C9 After Reset by lookingfly: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dandsome:

I know they have offices scattered everywhere. But one needs to know where ever they are just in case you travel to another location.
yea, that's why I said you should Google it. You will see techno branch address in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Won't Work On These Android, Ios, Windows Phones After December 31 / Help! How Much Does TECNO L5 Battery(inbuilt) Cost??? / How Come I'm Yet To See A Used Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.