Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? (466 Views)

Who Is Actually Robbing God?. / Which Day Is Actually Sabbath Day Sunday Or Saturday? / Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by FavoredGuy: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Is it right or justifiable for a lady to be looking for her missing rib (bone) since from story of creation, we see that it was Adam's rib that was taken by God and used for creation of Eve, his helpmate (wife)? Many women nowadays are busy looking for their 'missing' bone(rib). Who took it in the first place-God? Again what was it used for- creation of another Adam or what? Please let's clarify this issue so that we know what we are doing these days.
Re: Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by rexben(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
FavoredGuy:
Is it right or justifiable for a lady to be looking for her missing rib (bone) since from story of creation, we see that it was Adam's rib that was taken by God and used for creation of Eve, his helpmate (wife)? Many women nowadays are busy looking for their 'missing' bone(rib). Who took it in the first place-God? Again what was it used for- creation of another Adam or what? Please let's clarify this issue so that we know what we are doing these days.
Lol.
It's help meet and not help mate.

1 Like

Re: Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by rexben(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
FavoredGuy:
Lol.
Nice gist
Re: Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by FavoredGuy: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
Lol.
Nice gist
Prof. I hail oo! Pls which dictionary are u using? It's HELPMATE and not HELP MEET. Pls check the number and dial again (in MTN voice). Learning is continuous process.
Re: Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by rexben(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
FavoredGuy:

Prof. I hail oo! Pls which dictionary are u using? It's HELPMATE and not HELP MEET. Pls check the number and dial again (in MTN voice). Learning is continuous process.
I don't why people correct blindly.
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen 2:20 KJV
Re: Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? by FavoredGuy: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
rexben:
I don't why people correct blindly.
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen 2:20 KJV
just because u tried to correct which KJV was written in that Nigerian English 'an help'. Ar u sure quoting the Bible correctly. If u ar, then I'm more concerned abt ur grammar. Help mate is help mate NOT help meet. Bible says that Joseph was a beautiful boy. Bible is not for grammar. Dictionary is for grammar. Use it today and ur life will never remain the same. Use ur Bible to grow ur spiritual life and dictionary for ur grammar, QED quod errand demonstrandum.

(1) (Reply)

''discover How You Can Become Whom You Want To Be In This Life'' / I Sacrificed Myself And Son To Secure Africa's Future. Evang. Princewill / Why The People-in-hell Teaching Is Another Bed Time Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.