Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (31635 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by splendid22(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Stop calling me gay because I’m a virgin, Adokiye begs

Couple of years back when singer cum Nollywood actress, Adokiye Kyrian confessed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin at 23, the entertainment world welcomed the news with a mixture of shock and disbelief. To some, it was simply a gag to gain attention and probably win some hearts. Two years after, the sexy diva says she’s still as good down below as the first day she came to this earth.

Whether being a virgin is a thing of pride or not in this fast and furious world of quick fix, it does appear Adokiye is not having quite a ball as many have been grinding her and asking questions about her sexuality.

According to her, she receives jabs on daily basis, with some telling her she should come clean on her sexuality and tell the world she’s gay rather than claiming she’s a virgin. For the Grace crooner, who has just released a collabo with Oritefemi titled Jombolo, the jabs are beginning to leave a mark onher pride and her person and thus has decided to leave a line for the haters

“ A lot of people are tagging me gay,” she told me in a Blackberry chat. “ I don’t blame them. It’s not easy to find a beautiful girl who’s still a virgin, especially in this tough period. The truth is, I love men, I adore them, I cherish them and got so much respect for them but my problem is, I haven’t found that somebody yet, to give my body and heart to. It doesn’t mean I am a lesbian or gay or what not.”

Recall that the singer once said she’s willing to give her heart to the first man that can buy her mum a private jet she promised her, but now she seems to have reduced the price as she has said the type of man she wants must be “ a responsible man, someone that would respect me and be God-fearing.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/stop-calling-gay-im-virgin-adokiye-begs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
I know 2 grin

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Zikavirus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
true talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by xendra: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
They just can't believe it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
It ain't easy at all. Well done sister.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lifezone247(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
At the sight of the first and last pics, the Vaseline crew can tell if it's true or not.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by LuvU2: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
its easy undecided they re everywhere except u mean "artifially-enhanced beautiful" women, then yea

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by osborn442(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Meaning, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than...

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Which kind virgin she be with all those curves and full bobby? And to even think she's a Kalabari (No offence intended) girl sef. Abeg, make Una leave am.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Babangida70(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Ramanto(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
rokiatu:
It ain't easy at all. Well done sister.
she's trying to be like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
a hard feat to achieve you've got my admiration for life
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Idrismusty97(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
So this one too na Virgin? Nna meh, Make una come help me see virgin o smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
xendra:
They just can't believe it

Virgin with that hip? Virgins are usually timid, no curves, and no full bobby. Forget it.

10 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by finebois(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
So this is girl is a virgin? Motigbo
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by myztarcasy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016