Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says (18368 Views)

I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by PMBNG(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
SENATOR Shehu Sani representing Kaduna South Senatorial District, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to extend his anti-corruption war to other past governments before the Goodluck Jonathan-led administration.

The probe, he said, should be extended to both former presidents and ex-military rulers of the country, including President Muhammadu Buhari’s first coming as Military ruler.

Nigeria had earned over $3tn from crude oil sales over the last 56 years “but there is hardly 25 per cent of that funds to show for the realisation of that kind of large sum of money”, Sani told journalists in an interview last Friday.

The senator, who is the Chairman, Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debts, stated that catching both “the new and the old thieves” in the current war against corruption would not only help in recovering loot to boost the economy but would rekindle the failing hope of the masses in their country.

He stated that one of the ways of fighting recession was for the Buhari-led administration to enlarge the scope of its anti-corruption war beyond the Jonathan administration to others before it, with the sole purpose of recovering the nation’s stolen wealth by corrupt-minded past administrators.

Sani said, “The fight against corruption, as it is now, is about recovery and arrest.

“If the government says the money recovered under (the administration of Goodluck) Jonathan is not enough to service the economy, then, we should move to (the late Umaru) Yar’Adua and (Olusegun) Obasanjo administrations too; move to (Abubakar) Abdulsalami, (the late Sani) Abacha, (Ibrahim) Babangida and Buhari himself as a military ruler then; and to Shehu Shagari of the Second Republic.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/buhariprobeyourself-shehu/

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sani is now hero to Wailers

Anyone against buhari is their leader

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Did you read the article? if yes then did you comprehend?

He wasn't only referring to Buhari as the only person that should be probed, he was indicating that Buhari should extend his anti-corruption war beyond GEJ's administration He wasn't actually supporting GEJ, neither was he against Buhar so I will advise you illogical zombies to stop making distorted and doltish comments on this forum.

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by blaquemyc: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
just here to read comments from 'those for and those against' shehu's opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Exactly!
Shehu Sani is a traitor and not a real fulani. Buhari till mugabe dies cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Young03(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
na so e de be

wailers upandan
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Exactly!
Shehu Sani is a traitor and not a real fulani. Buhari till mugabe dies cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
blaquemyc:
just here to read comments from 'those for and those against' shehu's opinion.

Ok

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
Did you read the article? if yes then did you comprehend?

He wasn't only referring to Buhari as the only person that should be probed, he was indicating that Buhari should extend his anti-corruption war beyond GEJ's administration He wasn't actually supporting GEJ, neither was he against Buhar so I will advise you illogical zombies to stop making distorted and doltish comments on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Izonpikin: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

you are really surprised at how much of a zombie that guy is..right??..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by PMBNG(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Izonpikin: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
What shehu sani said is just what I have been saying to my apc colleagues in the office..

Buhari should probe himself... grin

Imagine magu going to investigate buhari...

cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are really surprised at how much of a zombie that guy is..right??..

grin grin
Bros na coz na you ooo

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4311241_screenshot201610010936551_jpegb0560c7e1d8638bacfc582d34bdee98f
I think you need it, it should help calm your irrational enmity against a good leader like GEJ.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
I think you need it, it should help calm your irrational enmity against a good leader like GEJ.
Bro u again

What about your hatred for Pmb?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Sinkills: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

So Shehu Sani is against president Buhari because he said past corrupt regimes should be probed so that stolen assets can be recovered? Or is the probe of the immediate former regime not aimed at recovery and boosting of the economy in recession? Then if what is being recovered is not enough, then we can go further to get more from past 'thieves'. Except the focus on Jonathan is merely for political reasons.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sinkills:
So Shehu Sani is against president Buhari because he said past corrupt regimes should be probed so that stolen assets can be recovered? Or is the probe of the immediate former regime not aimed at recovery and boosting of the economy in recession? Then if what is being recovered is not enough, then we can go further to get more from past 'thieves'. Except the focus on Jonathan is merely for political reasons.

Just in one word.

What are you insinuating

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by salabscholar01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Sharon6(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm here to ask you to CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by rapistomenka: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
I love this Huasa man.....

I can bet he was not born and bred in the North

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Jay542(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
angry
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Bro u again

What about your hatred for Pmb?
Because I refute his lies and propagandas and comment on his gross misconducts and incompetence doesn't mean I hate him, even the international community already knows that he is clueless, anachronistic and incompetent and GEJ was unfairly voted out for him.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by sarrki(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
rapistomenka:
I love this Huasa man.....

I can bet he was not born and bred in the North

Ok

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
We ought to kick this wailing senator out of APC to where he truly belongs-PDP. We stand with Buhari
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by appini: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari you see your life

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by AntiWailer: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Foolish Shehu

It is glaring the only problem they have is anti corruption war.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Vince77(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Shehu sani is Ipod............ according to NL Zombies

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by opribo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is what you get when a government lacks focus and clear roadmap

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by EternalTruths: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin Even Northerners dey feel the recession pass.

Next time una hear change, una go ask which type grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by farihafaheemah(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thank you senator sheu sanni you spoke well, I would also advise you to let the whole world know how much you're earning as a senator of federal Republic of Nigeria, and tell Nigerians if that money justify ur woek compare what the civil servants salary. Where were your voice during GEJ and OBJ, you should have advised them to probe the previous govt. Better save enough money because it's obvious you can never smell that senate house again let alone become the governor of kaduna state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.