Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (23250 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by recievesense: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
After the recent ordeal of a Kenyan Lady (Laura_lolo) with a customer service agent of Orange Kenya, I decided to follow up.

She has revealed to a local Radio Station that she is a rape Survivor. I guess guys with privilege customer information will learn from this.

Follow previous story on https://www.nairaland.com/3385869/lady-exposes-customer-care-agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Damage control

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by pizzylee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
she shld hire a therapist,I cud imagine wat she has been tru but I don't think DT wat she did z a way out

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by whitebeard(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
cry biko
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by krissconnect(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
She should just get out already. After depriving the young man of his source of income.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Immortalz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
So the agent wz gonna rape her via whatsapp?
Abi na im papa rape u before ni? Nonsense!

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by ClassCaptain(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
So the man go rape her via WhatsApp

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by LorDBolton(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously if I vex I go find way order hit on that woman. Mtcheeew

She don sharp sharp dey play the gender card.

Guys better use this my scope: when a babe visits I turn on the voice recorder feature in my 2nd fone and record every little thing up till I see her off then keep it for at least a month b4 deleting + i also screen grab chats and leave in the gallery alot.

Cos if dey claim u raped them... you're finished.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by LorDBolton(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:

No mind the fool, she be 'rape survivor'. Na ebola?

What about her husby/bf In the whatsapp background how come she's smiling with him? If she's uncomfortable around guys.

Fear women.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by EternalTruths: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Damage control
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Sektion: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Probably E-Rape has been invented somwhere in Kenya grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by ClassCaptain(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sektion:
Probably E-Rape has been invented somwhere in Kenya grin

The thing tire me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Before nko? U know no say some babes dey think with their yansh now? sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by omoikea(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
na only laugh i go just laugh grin grin grin

i don tire to read Kenyan news here

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by steppin: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Notice MI dey worry the girl wella.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
She need to see a therapist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by jaymejate: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yea
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by hpk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
That girl has personality disorder aswear!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by LoveJesus87(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:
Seriously if I vex I go find way order hit on that woman. Mtcheeew

She don sharp sharp dey play the gender card.

Guys better use this my scope: when a babe visits I turn on the voice recorder feature in my 2nd fone and record every little thing up till I see her off then keep it for at least a month b4 deleting + i also screen grab chats and leave in the gallery alot.

Cos if dey claim u raped them... you're finished.
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Akuko! She just ruined someone's life for good. She went too far

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Icecomrade: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kool
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Chanchit: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
fool. she no suppose survive the rap e

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Whizkeey(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Miss survivor of the year grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Most kenyans are "sex maniacs",i wonder why kenyan yeye news even manages to hit front page
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Manone: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Women and Complication

A man that manages his wife without (serious) misunderstanding throughout their union deserves a Ph.d in Womanology... Women are very difficult to understand...

Meanwhile,
Mom: Junior! Junior!!
Junior's Brother: Junior! Mummy is calling you
Mom: Akin( Junior's Brother)! So you are there, come here instead
Akin: *talking inwardly* Why did I even talk?..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Jengem: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
So many women angry at the world

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Osyxcel(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mtcheew... After im don put d guy for better gbege... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Maxcollins042(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by gen2briz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
So for her mind, whatsapp and rape ground are now the same.

She should shut the f*ck up and allow the guy to rape her So as to have balanced equation.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
So many "angry" women in the world today oooo! That my account officer way i don dey eye since, he be like say i go just behave myself to avoid Newsline type of stories........... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by ameezy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
For her mind she is smart abi undecided
She never start to look for husband first

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.