Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward (172966 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
[/b]Tested and trusted USA to Nigeria shipping EBAY /Amazon CHECKOUT IS BTW 890upwards please confirm rate before sending links per dollar .N.B Full payment validates order placement,Full payment validates all other services, Orders are placed based on the availability of Dollars funds for purchase
1. ESTIMATED FIXED CHARGES
Tablets from $30
Laptop 12-15 inches btw 1-5lbs from $40( bigger laptops 17 inches and more (Gaming machines, Allen wares,etc with higher weights cost more)
Tablets : from 30$ size also determines
Game consoles: from $70( we determine majorly by weight )
Phones used From $20 per phone, New phones 50$ per phone
Boxed watches : $10
Perfumes :$10 per bottle (smaller sizes less than 50ml attracts lesser rates)
Items with lithium batteries have fixed rates from 10$ upwards depending on the size of the item e.g watches 10$, Head Set from 10$-15$ depends on weight ,others items with batteries varies.
Others class of items not within the fixed items category are charged at $8per lbs
2 Pls note :
We shop and ship only for now pls note
3. Shipping Periods/Rate
We ship Every Thursday and items are picked up btw 10 to 20 workings days(public holidays are not working days) after any successful shipment day from the USA, items to meet up with shipment must have been delivered on Wednesday
All things being equal, if there is any reason for delay you will be carried along at every point Rate for shipping is btw 1000/$ -1200$ but 1150$ currently

4. Delivery for clients outside Lagos
For clients outside Lagos we have reliable shipping services to other states of the country where the cost is bore by the client.please note we don't use drivers
5. Delivery for clients within Lagos
Pick up at any of our Locations (Ikeja or Surulere) Based on arrangement
We may also refer u to our delivery partners for home delivery at a cost to be bore by the client

6. where dimensional weight is higher than actual weight,bills are calculated by dimensional weight
All prices quoted here are estimates and subject to change based on final weights before shipping .
For quotes on buying and shipping services chat us on Whatsapp 08028996881 or drop links here
Please Note payment for purchase after quote validates order placement.. We don't order when payment for purchase is not received.
Our Facebook business page is https://www.facebook.com/LarushiEnterprise/ also check signature for contacts , reviews from clients also
available on our fb page and on other pages of our trend here
We Look forward to doing business with you all and offering our excellent services with you all
Buyers beware : we have no one acting in proxy on our-behalf ignore any message from anyone claiming to be working for us our primary contact is 08028996881

Update on shipment pls...
Dear clients our minimum shipping weight is 10$ with the applicable,naira to dollar exchange rate as at when goods are to be picked up.
*N. B*this doesn't apply to items that have fixed shipping costs due to the nature of the item please note.
Also pls note we don't do returns, any returns is squarely bore my the customer.
Thank you all for the patronage

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
To get started for shipping services kindly sign our attached agreement form and send us your identification for verification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Re: Introduction of Insurance on shipment of gadgets /phones or any valuable item
Good evening clients of recent we have had some challenges of items getting missing in transit , which has been a subject of concern , to this end and to protect our clients our shipping agent has introduced insurance which is to be paid by the client who has ordered the items, also pls note that Insurance is optional , but be informed that any item that may get missing and has no insurance me or my agent shall not be responsible for such loss, the premium for Insurance is placed at 5% of the declared value of the item to be insured , the cost of insurance stands separate from the shipping fee of the item to be shipped . In as much as we have this , we are also working out on getting an alternate shipper that will give us better terms and conditions of business which will be of uttermost benefit to all parties involved. Please note that this takes immediate effect from our next Friday shipment, so if you want insurance for your items kindly notify us immediately as you place your order and as its shipped out , all insurance requests shall close every Thursday ahead of any Friday ship out this will enable them identify and arrange as necessary the insurance coverage for items .
Thank you the understanding
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls note that all fraudulent items will be seized and not shipped by our partner agent in the US
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
still in business
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Tobtex thanks for the patronage... iPhone 6s Plus shipped and delivered

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
your USA to Nigeria shipping... very affordable quick and easy.... contacts on signature
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2017
thank you Ativ for your patronage... your item ready for pick up.....more business deals with you in the future

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Tobtex(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Laredojohn:
Tobtex thanks for the patronage... iPhone 6s Plus shipped and delivered

Thanks... Very professional service. This man kept giving me updates at intervals, and I could say at every moment where my item was.

Please guys, use this service and have peace of mind. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Tobtex:

Thanks... Very professional service. This man kept giving me updates at intervals, and I could say at every moment where my item was.

Please guys, use this service and have peace of mind. cool
thanks for trusting us too, more business deals
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Misterdhee1(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Hi. What's your rate? I need to ship Samsung S7. What's the price in naira?
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Ativ: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Laredojohn:
thank you Ativ for your patronage... your item ready for pick up.....more business deals with you in the future
Great job! Good communication throughout the process with timely updates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ativ:

Great job! Good communication throughout the process with timely updates!
Thanks look forward to more. Business deals with u
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by andy1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
hello sir, please do u do home pickups then u ship down 2 naija? if i give u an adress?
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by adamubk(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
please can your contact get samsung s6 replacement screen for me
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
andy1:
hello sir, please do u do home pickups then u ship down 2 naija? if i give u an adress?
hello we dont do home pick up, we give you name and delivery address where you send too
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
adamubk:
please can your contact get samsung s6 replacement screen for me
you can search online, ebay or amazon and we help ship down to Nigeria, we can help pay online only
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Misterdhee1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Laredojohn:

you can search online, ebay or amazon and we help ship down to Nigeria, we can help pay online only
You simply ignored my comments and jumped to reply others. Is that really nice by your standard? No problem.
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You simply ignored my comments and jumped to reply others. Is that really nice by your standard? No problem.
Am very sorry abt that...it wasn't intentional
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Hi. What's your rate? I need to ship Samsung S7. What's the price in naira?
Hello very sorry for replying u late....its 15dollars @365 naira per dollar. I.e 5475 naira
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Misterdhee1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Laredojohn:

Hello very sorry for replying u late....its 15dollars @365 naira per dollar. I.e 5475 naira
No offence taken. How fast do you ship after collection?
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Misterdhee1:

No offence taken. How fast do you ship after collection?
we ship every Friday and you pick up on or before the next Friday all things being equal.... for faster response chat me up on whatsapp via 08028996881
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by keishik: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Do you accept dollar payments via Payoneer / Skrill or PayPal? I mean instead of me paying in Naira.
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
keishik:
Do you accept dollar payments via Payoneer / Skrill or PayPal? I mean instead of me paying in Naira.
hello no ,we dont , we only accept,gtb dom account transfer for payments above 50dollars...thanks
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
McMayor CEO TopGamersMedia thanks for the patronage and thanks for trusting us with your cargo from USA to Nigeria..
PS 4 console and game cds... shipped and delivered
more business deals with you

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by McMayor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Laredojohn:
McMayor CEO TopGamersMedia thanks for the patronage and thanks for trusting us with your cargo from USA to Nigeria..
PS 4 console and game cds... shipped and delivered
more business deals with you

Lanre is the real deal. Tested and trusted! No headaches, No send recharge card to me to settle customs. Business went smooth. I of course will be here to share another testimony next week Friday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
McMayor:

Lanre is the real deal. Tested and trusted! No headaches, No send recharge card to me to settle customs. Business went smooth. I of course will be here to share another testimony next week Friday.
thanks bro.... more deals with you......
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
packages arriving our USA partner office... for your shipping from USA to Nigeria.... fast with the lowest rate available here... chat us up on 08028996881.....Great week ahead all
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
our services are very affordable

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Laredojohn:

drop your digits break down will be sent via whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.