₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,155 members, 3,802,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 04:56 AM

Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ (3765 Views)

MAYORALL CARGO,BUY AND SHIP FROM USA/CHINA $4.4/LBS,LAPTOP $30,PHONE $9.5,$ / De-signatures Logistics: Order And Ship From Usa,dubai & China. Local Logistics / ##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tested and trusted USA to Nigeria shipping
FIXED CHARGES
Tablets $20
Gaming laptops $45
Regular laptop $40
mini laptop $30
Game consoles:$40
Phones $10
tech phones single $15,
from 2 ($12each)
others class of items $4 per lbs
Pls note :
We don't ship items valid purchase receipts can't be provided for
We don't ship items linked to fraudulent deals, any of such identified will not be shipped
We ship weekly... Every Friday and items are picked up on or before next Friday, all things being equal, if there is any reason for delay you will be carried along at every point, as you buy or we buy for you ,shipping is done to my USA address and name as given when we communicate via whatsapp.
where dimensional weight is higher than actual weight,bills are calculated by dimensional weight
for quotes chat us on Whatapp 08028996881
reach us on https://www.facebook.com/LarushiEnterprise/ also check signature for contacts , reviews from clients also available on our fb page
Looking forward to doing business with you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
To get started send a mail containing ur name and scanned valid id to olanrewajubanwo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
For all inquires u can comment here or add up on any of our channels, fb, whatapp or bbm....
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls note that all fraudulent items will be seized and not shipped by our partner agent in the US
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11
still in business
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 8:12am On Jul 01
Tobtex thanks for the patronage... iPhone 6s Plus shipped and delivered

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 8:13am On Jul 01
your USA to Nigeria shipping... very affordable quick and easy.... contacts on signature
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 8:20am On Jul 01
thank you Ativ for your patronage... your item ready for pick up.....more business deals with you in the future

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Tobtex(m): 9:56am On Jul 01
Laredojohn:
Tobtex thanks for the patronage... iPhone 6s Plus shipped and delivered

Thanks... Very professional service. This man kept giving me updates at intervals, and I could say at every moment where my item was.

Please guys, use this service and have peace of mind. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 10:27am On Jul 01
Tobtex:

Thanks... Very professional service. This man kept giving me updates at intervals, and I could say at every moment where my item was.

Please guys, use this service and have peace of mind. cool
thanks for trusting us too, more business deals
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Misterdhee1(m): 10:55am On Jul 03
Hi. What's your rate? I need to ship Samsung S7. What's the price in naira?
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Ativ: 9:49pm On Jul 03
Laredojohn:
thank you Ativ for your patronage... your item ready for pick up.....more business deals with you in the future
Great job! Good communication throughout the process with timely updates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03
Ativ:

Great job! Good communication throughout the process with timely updates!
Thanks look forward to more. Business deals with u
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by andy1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03
hello sir, please do u do home pickups then u ship down 2 naija? if i give u an adress?
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by adamubk(m): 7:14am On Jul 04
please can your contact get samsung s6 replacement screen for me
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04
andy1:
hello sir, please do u do home pickups then u ship down 2 naija? if i give u an adress?
hello we dont do home pick up, we give you name and delivery address where you send too
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04
adamubk:
please can your contact get samsung s6 replacement screen for me
you can search online, ebay or amazon and we help ship down to Nigeria, we can help pay online only
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Misterdhee1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04
Laredojohn:

you can search online, ebay or amazon and we help ship down to Nigeria, we can help pay online only
You simply ignored my comments and jumped to reply others. Is that really nice by your standard? No problem.
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04
Misterdhee1:

You simply ignored my comments and jumped to reply others. Is that really nice by your standard? No problem.
Am very sorry abt that...it wasn't intentional
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04
Misterdhee1:
Hi. What's your rate? I need to ship Samsung S7. What's the price in naira?
Hello very sorry for replying u late....its 15dollars @365 naira per dollar. I.e 5475 naira
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Misterdhee1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04
Laredojohn:

Hello very sorry for replying u late....its 15dollars @365 naira per dollar. I.e 5475 naira
No offence taken. How fast do you ship after collection?
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 6:03am On Jul 05
Misterdhee1:

No offence taken. How fast do you ship after collection?
we ship every Friday and you pick up on or before the next Friday all things being equal.... for faster response chat me up on whatsapp via 08028996881
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by keishik: 6:45pm On Jul 06
Do you accept dollar payments via Payoneer / Skrill or PayPal? I mean instead of me paying in Naira.
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 8:26am On Jul 07
keishik:
Do you accept dollar payments via Payoneer / Skrill or PayPal? I mean instead of me paying in Naira.
hello no ,we dont , we only accept,gtb dom account transfer for payments above 50dollars...thanks
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14
McMayor CEO TopGamersMedia thanks for the patronage and thanks for trusting us with your cargo from USA to Nigeria..
PS 4 console and game cds... shipped and delivered
more business deals with you

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by McMayor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14
Laredojohn:
McMayor CEO TopGamersMedia thanks for the patronage and thanks for trusting us with your cargo from USA to Nigeria..
PS 4 console and game cds... shipped and delivered
more business deals with you

Lanre is the real deal. Tested and trusted! No headaches, No send recharge card to me to settle customs. Business went smooth. I of course will be here to share another testimony next week Friday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16
McMayor:

Lanre is the real deal. Tested and trusted! No headaches, No send recharge card to me to settle customs. Business went smooth. I of course will be here to share another testimony next week Friday.
thanks bro.... more deals with you......
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16
packages arriving our USA partner office... for your shipping from USA to Nigeria.... fast with the lowest rate available here... chat us up on 08028996881.....Great week ahead all
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16
our services are very affordable

Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by lepagawu: 4:10pm On Jul 16
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by Laredojohn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16
Re: Buy,phones, laptops, from USA and ship To Naija @$4/Lbs,Amazon Checkout @330/$ by lepagawu: 5:44pm On Jul 16
Laredojohn:

drop your digits break down will be sent via whatsapp

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 / Very Sleek Ultrabook Laptops HP, Dell, Toshiba And Lenovo / MINTY clean bold 1,2,3,4,5,,,TORCH 1,2,3..CURVE 3,4,7 with warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.