Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander (731 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by 4everGod1: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Everyone, For the sake of encouraging other nairalanders regarding the existence and awesome power of God to do what men cannot do I would be sharing an awesomely powerful testimony of a nairalander and her dad. He just called me to update me on the outcome of our spiritual intervention and what God is doing and has done.

Her moniker is sadiyaisiyaku...... I will share this testimony with her help as well very soon so stay tuned because I want her to lay the foundation since she opened a thread almost 2 weeks ago seeking the help of a true believer...

GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN..........Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by micfoley: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Waiting
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by DeSepiero(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by honourhim: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
we are here bro.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by promise101: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Bro, bring it on!!!
Thank God!!
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2016
It will always be 4everGod. This guy should be 35+ or so.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by 4everGod1: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
CeoMYN:

Aawww so you have been monitoring my posts? I suppose you are not a fan lol.

Does age restrict the miraculous? My focus these days has been more on the verifiable miraculous works of God with direct links to me so no hanky panky.

This is to stand as an encouragement to the depressed and weak in Christ so relax because you will be seeing a lot more live testimonies from me especially when the recipient is a Nairalander.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2016
4everGod1:

Aawww so you have been monitoring my posts? I suppose you are not a fan lol.

Does age restrict the miraculous? My focus these days has been more on the verifiable miraculous works of God with direct links to me so no hanky panky.

This is to stand as an encouragement to the depressed and weak in Christ so relax because you will be seeing a lot more live testimonies from me especially when the recipient is a Nairalander.
Okay sir, I'm watching.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by DeSepiero(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2016
CeoMYN:

grin
Nice prediction.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin
Nice prediction.
grin na so boss
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Ride on Boss!

My life too has been a testimony.
I can't just begin to explain it. The worldly and sinful things that I enjoyed doing before now irritate me, and things of God gives me total joy and peace that I can't really explain.
There is nothing as good as having a personal encounter with God, He clears ur doubts and assures u that u are on the right path. Thank u Jesus for saving me.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by DoctorAlien(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Praise to the Lord the Almighty, the King of Creation
Oh my soul praise Him for He is thy Rock and Salvation
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near
Join ye in glad adoration

selah.
Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2016
hopefully, its a limb growing testimony

2 Likes

Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Since the day I left the religion of satan(yahweh), I HAVE NEVER LACKED IN CASH AND KIND. DOES THIS MAKE ATUM the ALMIGHTY GOD of the UNIVERSE? NO! Yahweh is a mere god who cringe under the mercy of the power of coincidence to claim good things that is happening to some people who don't use their brains. WHO PROVIDED MONEY FOR BILL GATE AND PROLONGS HIS LIFE? IS IT yahweh(satan)? No!

4evergod, what do you think? The next day after I got Atum's first revelation was the day I got a good job. BUT ATUM SAID, ALL THINGS COME WHEN IT IS TIME FOR IT TO COME.

(1) (Reply)

Abrahamism: The Flat Earth Society / Did God Create The Devil? / MouthAction,right Or Wrong For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.