Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo (2645 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by azerbaijanbase: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) Igweocha women general meeting holds today the 2nd day of October 2016. The meeting was hosted by Rumuokoro zone 1. And the meeting comprises of all the zones, units and wards that made up of all Igweocha women in Biafra land. The meet was presided over by the Igweocha women leader, and the meeting also started by 1:30 pm Biafra time with a thunderous prayer said by one of the members. After the prayers, introductions were made and everybody embraced each other as a sign of unity and oneness. After that, some issues were presented which they unanimously handled together. A lot of new members were registered into the family. The meeting went successfully with the presentation of cola nuts by the Rumuokoro zone 1 who hosted the meeting. Really, the Igweocha IPOB women are waxing stronger and stronger every day. As many women are joining them too, they are organising and hosting their meeting zone by zone so that no zone will be left behind and no woman will say that she had not heard about the meeting.
After the meeting, photograph was taken and two women who are also hard cores among the women was also interviewed on the sit at home protest which took place on 23rd of Sep,2016 and the Nigeria's 56th years of corruption ,killings and hardship independent anniversary respectively. The first speaker who came from Obigbo zone expressed her observations during the sit at home protest which was organised by IPOB. She proceeded by saying that the sit at home protest showed that IPOB was under one chain of command which is " command and control " She also said that during the sit at home protest, everywhere around his area was deserted to the extent that children was playing on the main road due to lack of vehicles. Almost the whole market in Igweocha was shut down and the butchers was also not left behind. Biafrans observed the sit at home in its fullness she said.
Again she made mention of what Muhammad Buhari said concerning the Referendum, Muhammad Buhari said that Biafrans are not going to have any referendum. And on that aspect, she replied him back that Biafrans dont even need any referendum, only that sit at home that they organized is a referendum of its own. And it has marked the Biafra victory. This hard core woman also said that Biafrans marked another victory on the 26th of September 2016 being the day justice John Tsoho handed off Nnamdi kanu's case, she also counted that as victory “number two”. She said that Biafra restoration is the God's own project and it must be accomplished. She said that the only crime that Nnamdi kanu committed that made Muhammadu Buhari to arrest him is because he is asking for his people's freedom of which is not a crime but a wish to liberate his people from slavery and subjugation. And she prayed for Nnamdi kanu and asked Chukwu okike Abiama to grant him freedom from the detention in the zoo called Nigeria.
The second speaker who also was a native of Delta state and was married to Imo state expressed her own observation concerning the celebration of the Nigeria's 56th year’s independent anniversary of corruption and failure. Of a truth, there was no celebration at all that day as everybody was angry. No body found it interesting to put on the green white and green cloth or cap which they normally put on every October 1st she said. She again said that there is a particular church that came out on that day to celebrate the so called independent and they were totally embarrassed, critized and also was chased away by some angry youths. Finally, she said that the independence did not worth celebrating as Muhammad Buhari has inflicted hunger and hardship on people and nobody was happy that day to say 'happy independence to one another.
She said that anybody holding Nnamdi kanu is holding God who called him on this mission. And anybody that is fighting against Nnamdi kanu or Biafra is also fighting God. We are no longer interested in this contraption called Nigeria were we are being killed, marginalized and humiliated she said. After which she also prayed for Nnamdi kanu. Another man who also witnessed the women's meeting who is also from Abia state also talked about the October 1st independent anniversary celebration. He said that people saw no reason in celebrating the so called corrupt and failed independence. He said that since that people refused to celebrate the independence, Nigeria has completely died and will never rise again.
He urged everyone to continue to be steadfast in the struggle of Biafra restoration and never to relent. Nigeria governments continue to kill and arrest us but one thing is certain - at the end Biafra will come.
Free#Nnamdikanu,
Free#Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by ourema(f): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
So the new name for Port Harcourt is igweocha na wa of. What is the new name for my village

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by EternalTruths: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
A particular tribe in the South won't like this. Watch how they invade the thread with insults on people older than their mothers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by misterawo: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
ourema:
So the new name for Port Harcourt is igweocha na wa of. What is the new name for my village

As a matter of fact, Port Harcourt is the new name for Igweocha.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afonja will be looking at this and not know what to write.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by ourema(f): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
misterawo:

As a matter of fact, Port Harcourt is the new name for Igweocha.
I thought my village also have a new name
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by SlayerSupreme: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
EternalTruths:
A particular tribe in the South won't like this. Watch how they invade the thread with insults on people older than their mothers
LOL!! EPIC!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by SlayerSupreme: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Great Job OP
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by kikake: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
IPOB people no de hide again o, During Jonathan government, IPOB people wouldn't be bold like this. Baba must have aided IPOB one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by Cjrane2: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afonja Peps are like....wetin be dis nah? grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by iconaus: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2016
ourema:

It used to be called igweocha but was changed by British . Now we want to be called by its original name . British changed our identity as Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2016
the rivers that betrayed us and joined nigerian army during the war?the rivers that deny their igbo identity,change the name of their towns'umu now rumu'...we igbos wil never learnt,why are we foisting ourselve to them?...ph city dont even speak igbo

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by ManMountain(m): 3:13am On Oct 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Yorubas are wise. This is a baiting thread, a type you can easily pick a long ban.
You guys are free to keep phocking one another till orgasm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by fr3do(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Kingsley1000:
the rivers that betrayed us and joined nigerian army during the war?the rivers that deny their igbo identity,change the name of their towns'umu now rumu'...we igbos wil never learnt,why are we foisting ourselve to them?...ph city dont even speak igbo

who is this one?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by ChilledPill: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2016
We will keep pushing on,untill the day we will say viva our great NATION...

Cc:biafraudexposed what do you have to say about this.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by nwasinachi(f): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2016
pls how and where do i get that uniform?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by azerbaijanbase: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2016
nwasinachi:
pls how and where do i get that uniform?
join the closest ipob family

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by JimiOgunlola: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonja will be looking at this and not know what to write.

We muslim yoruba actually are heartbroken about this. For Godsake why can't the SSners just hate Igbos and Biafrans so that our Amala will be sweeter?

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by dunkem21(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Beautiful women grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by nwasinachi(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
join the closest ipob family
am at awka for now, if you know their branch here, pls send it via my email for security reasons.
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Loool.. . When i start seeing professionals ijn this ipob.. then i know Biafra ks near
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by JimiOgunlola: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Loool.. . When i start seeing professionals ijn this ipob.. then i know Biafra ks near

My dear yoruba brother, there are PhDs, M.sc holders, Scientists and Barristers who are bonafide members of IPOB.
That they don't think in a lugardian box like us, like moro.ns who won't challenge the status quo doesn't rob them of their accolades and achievement. Even Prof Soyinka, a yoruba non-muslim have said he is Biafrans by heary.

We yoruba muslims just want to die for fulanis like Abuobakus. oma se o.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

We muslim yoruba actually are heartbroken about this. For Godsake why can't the SSners just hate Igbos and Biafrans so that our Amala will be sweeter?

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by JimiOgunlola: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Clinton9000:

Lol...
My brother as a bonafide yoruba man, I'm pained walahi!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by dreamwords: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by frankdoz24: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
i think igweocha men and women are the most vibrant in biafra restoration. even in radio biafra live broadcast, they dominate among the callers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by omoyowa: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kingsley1000:

typical afonja spotted
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by azerbaijanbase: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016

Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by Balkan(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Please where is Igwenga located?
Re: IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo by IamArmani(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
I dont know what that guy is talking o, i'm from port harcourt and the language we ikwerre's (dialect) speak is ibo(language and tribe). Biafra shall come soon. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Tweets About Trump, Check Out The Response He Got / Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.