Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC (38975 Views)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Who Has Read Nigeria Travel Warning On U S Website / African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by WesBreezy: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
If you plan on coming here, i have some tips that will save your life

Forget about the America they show you on the T.V
They're thousands of homeless people sleeping on the streets Los Angeles, New York and the big cities
There are places in the USA where people still live in the cave, doesn't wear clothes or shoes and no electricity or running water
There are places in New York that are 100 times worse than Ajegunle

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120

In the USA, you can't just walk into some streets or neighborhood you don't know like you do in Nigeria

Do you wanna know how dangerous USA is ?? Come to Compton or Chicago, you will live in Afghanistan for 7 years without being killed, you can't live in America for 2 days without being killed or your friend being killed

20 of my friends were killed last month for nothing, just sitting in their homes and they were gunned down

1. Don't argue with Americans, they're the most ignorant people on earth

2. Don't get in trouble with anyone, buying a gun is very easy, you walk into Walmart, give them $100 and they give you a gun

3. Americans glorify violence, if you go to jail or kill someone, to them you're a God, killing you will make them feel accomplished, so don't try to argue with anyone

4. Don't go to nightclubs

5. Don't go to the ghettos

6. Mind your goddam business

7. When stopped by the police, give them all your information, license, registration, proof of insurance, don't worry about going to jail if your your driving papers ain't up to date, you will spend only 1 hour in jail and you will be bailed with $65

8. American police are trigger happy, do whatever they tell you to do, don't argue, in fact lay on the floor immediately they ask you to

9. Americans talk too much like women, don't waste your precious time talking with them

10. The most dangerous country in the world is USA
I'm from Nigeria and have been living in the USA for 12 years but i go to Nigeria every 6 month.

Let me tell you, the very first day i came to America, i landed in New York city, i was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately
Those fantasizing about the USA are those who haven't been to America

USA is the most dangerous country in the world
Chicago is just a city in the states of Illinois, they're the murder capital of the world, Detroit is the second, California is the third

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA but i haven't seen any murder when i was in Nigeria, how is Nigeria or Africa dangerous ??

The police will kill innocent people and at the end of the day, no charges, no jail sentence, there will still be in the police force

As for the citizens, A child doesn't know who his father is because his father is in jail and will never get out, the child will have kids before the age of 23 and before the age of 27, he commits a murder and gets a 70 years prison sentence, the cycle continues and never stops
Killing people is nothing to them

The number of murders that occur in Chicago and Los Angeles in a year is greater than the number of murders that happens in every country in this world put together

Always remember, USA belongs to the Indians, these people from the great Britain came into the USA in 1776 uninvited, killed all the Indians, raped their women, took their lands and named it "USA" and you think they give a fucck about your life ??
Nice and true. Love this but ... Nigeria is not safe either. Since nowhere is really safe why not *you know na*

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
micheals01:

But if I may ask, how did you go about your resident visa after 3 years..I want to learn o..pls
may take more but I advice U be law abiding and if possible,, marry someone over the for the green card
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Favibe16: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hahahahahaha!!
I guess this is supposed to make peeps feel good about their situation.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

They're thousands of homeless people sleeping on the streets Los Angeles, New York and the big cities
There are places in the USA where people still live in the cave, doesn't wear clothes or shoes and no electricity or running water

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120

In the USA, you can't just walk into some streets or neighborhood you don't know like you do in Nigeria

Do you wanna know how dangerous USA is ?? Come to Compton or Chicago, you will live in Afghanistan for 7 years without being killed, you can't live in America for 2 days without being killed or your friend being killed

20 of my friends were killed last month for nothing, just sitting in their homes and they were gunned down

2. Don't get in trouble with anyone, buying a gun is very easy, you walk into Walmart, give them $100 and they give you a gun

3. Americans glorify violence, if you go to jail or kill someone, to them you're a God, killing you will make them feel accomplished, so don't try to argue with anyone

7. When stopped by the police, give them all your information, license, registration, proof of insurance, don't worry about going to jail if your your driving papers ain't up to date, you will spend only 1 hour in jail and you will be bailed with $65

8. American police are trigger happy, do whatever they tell you to do, don't argue, in fact lay on the floor immediately they ask you to

9. Americans talk too much like women, don't waste your precious time talking with them

I'm from Nigeria and have been living in the USA for 12 years but i go to Nigeria every 6 month.

Let me tell you, the very first day i came to America, i landed in New York city, i was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately

Chicago is just a city in the states of Illinois, they're the murder capital of the world, Detroit is the second, California is the third

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA but i haven't seen any murder when i was in Nigeria, how is Nigeria or Africa dangerous ??

The police will kill innocent people and at the end of the day, no charges, no jail sentence, there will still be in the police force

As for the citizens, A child doesn't know who his father is because his father is in jail and will never get out, the child will have kids before the age of 23 and before the age of 27, he commits a murder and gets a 70 years prison sentence, the cycle continues and never stops

The number of murders that occur in Chicago and Los Angeles in a year is greater than the number of murders that happens in every country in this world put together

Always remember, USA belongs to the Indians, these people from the great Britain came into the USA in 1776 uninvited, killed all the Indians, raped their women, took their lands and named it "USA" and you think they give a fucck about your life ??
Awwww... Thank you for this insightful comment shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel - Thunder will fire both of you if you refuse commenting on this thread. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

When i show you the proof of my successful business, what will it change ??
you have just made a claim of having a successful ex commerce business.. simple thing a learned man would do is to prove his onions and not make noisy claims.. you can see how the usa system helps and creates a better good environment for chimamanda adichie, an accomplished writer and a igbo sister. have you heard say this rubbish about the usa. how about a very civilised person from former president family, iyabo obasanjo, a PhD holder over there in USA. has she quoted nonsense U spew around. and offcourse, are they not better than you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by An0nimus: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
owofest:
Pls which useful info is he giving out? Pls dont mind that guy's epistle. He claims America is bad and terrible and still traveling to Nigeria every 6 months. I dont like when people come online and trying to mislead people when they know the truth.

I enter America with 650 Naira about 3 years ago, when life was terrible for me in Nigeria. Now, i thank God.I am already a resident here with good job.

Back to the writer, I live very close to Chicago and always go to that city to get Nigerian food. I was surprised the way this guy painted America as hell, expecially chicago. What normally happen is called gang war. it happens always in Mushin and Ilupeju in Lagos. But we in Nigeria call it cults. Pls stop bitting the finger that feed you. America has been so good to me and the writer . He simply want to mislead public and feed them with rubbish. I belive by now he is an American? ok, if Amerrica is as terrible as you said, pls renouce your American Citizenship and come back to Nigeria, after that you will know that Jesus Christ is not from China. God bless America.

To be fair, that's how some Nigerians paint Nigeria as hell.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel - Thunder will fire both of you if you refuse commenting on this thread. grin cheesy grin
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
IamforGod:

I always read all ur posts on nairaland and it seems to me that u are very immature but I won't go down to your level.

I can't find any insult in what I wrote and u coming to nigeria every 6months doesn't justify the fact that you are not based in america! Am sure u are more in America than in Nigeria.
abi, you dey mind the fool.. tomorrow he will mislead people and say Nigerian police is your friend, lol. t the american police he is even talking about has more decorum than any naija policeman can do.. make I no even enter Nigerian army aspect yet, that's a different level all together

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by XaintJoel20: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by echodrum(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
They're thousands of homeless people sleeping on the streets Los Angeles, New York, and the big cities.

There are homeless people everywhere in the world. You can't stop people from being homeless.

There are places in New York that are 100 times worse than Ajegunle. Please, which part of new York is 100 times worst than Ajegunle?

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120.

$120 is more than #50,000.00 in Nigeria. How much do people get killed for in Nigeria? Haven't you heard of police killing people for #20.00 in Nigeria?

Come to Compton or Chicago; you will live in Afghanistan for seven years without being killed.
Why have you not move to Afghanistan?

How many friends do you have that 20 of them got killed in the space of 12 years? Don't it speaks volume of the kind of people you associate with and also the kind of person you are?

The Number 1 to 10 solutions you offered make me wonder which part of the USA you leave.

I was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately.
You were disappointed because you are one of those people that usually thinks that American is heaven on earth.

The USA is the most dangerous country in the world.
The USA is not the most dangerous country in the world. Do your research again?

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA.
Please, which part of the USA are you. Or are you a police officer? As busy as people are in the USA, where do you find time to go and look at the crime scene?

Your last two paragraphs are misleading as well. They only people that can buy your writeups are those who have not travel outside Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by echodrum(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

They're thousands of homeless people sleeping on the streets Los Angeles, New York, and the big cities.

There are homeless people everywhere in the world. You can't stop people from being homeless.

There are places in New York that are 100 times worse than Ajegunle. Please, which part of new York is 100 times worst than Ajegunle?

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120.

$120 is more than #50,000.00 in Nigeria. How much do people get killed for in Nigeria? Haven't you heard of police killing people for #20.00 in Nigeria?

Come to Compton or Chicago; you will live in Afghanistan for seven years without being killed.

How many friends do you have that 20 of them got killed in the space of 12 years? Don't it speaks volume of the kind of people you associate with and also the kind of person you are?

The Number 1 to 10 solutions you offered make me wonder which part of the USA you leave.

You were disappointed because you are one of those people that usually thinks that American is heaven on earth.

Please, which part of the USA are you. Or are you a police officer? As busy as people are in the USA, where do you find time to go and look at the crime scene?

Your last two paragraphs are misleading as well. They only people that can buy your writeups are those who have not travel outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
owofest:
[s]Pls which useful info is he giving out? Pls dont mind that guy's epistle. He claims America is bad and terrible and still traveling to Nigeria every 6 months. I dont like when people come online and trying to mislead people when they know the truth.

I enter America with 650 Naira about 3 years ago, when life was terrible for me in Nigeria. Now, i thank God.I am already a resident here with good job.

Back to the writer, I live very close to Chicago and always go to that city to get Nigerian food. I was surprised the way this guy painted America as hell, expecially chicago. What normally happen is called gang war. it happens always in Mushin and Ilupeju in Lagos. But we in Nigeria call it cults. Pls stop bitting the finger that feed you. America has been so good to me and the writer . He simply want to mislead public and feed them with rubbish. I belive by now he is an American? ok, if Amerrica is as terrible as you said, pls renouce your American Citizenship and come back to Nigeria, after that you will know that Jesus Christ is not from China. God bless America.[/s]

Shut up your mouth! He has spent 12years in that coven while you spent just 3years and you still presume to know better than he does?

How come you miss the last paragraph where he said “Remember, USA belongs to the Indians, these people from the great Britain came into the USA in 1776 uninvited, killed all the Indians, raped their women, took their lands and named it USA”

Abeg, carry your werey & poverty mentality commot from here.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by uvalued(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

noted from above it gives me a snapsummary of USA ... staying in my "cave" is better. if the above quote has elp u...like if not share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
How come you miss the last paragraph where he said “Remember, USA belongs to the Indians, these people from the great Britain came into the USA in 1776 uninvited, killed all the Indians, raped their women, took their lands and named it USA”

Do you know the original inhabitants of the place you call home town before your folks EMIGRATED there?
How come there are still native Indians in America if ALL were killed by the immigrant whites?
Are you just telling a LIE
Moreover don't all conquering armies kill, rape and capture assets even as stated in the Bible and Koran?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ccollins:
you have just made a claim of having a successful ex commerce business.. simple thing a learned man would do is to prove his onions and not make noisy claims.. you can see how the usa system helps and creates a better good environment for chimamanda adichie, an accomplished writer and a igbo sister. have you heard say this rubbish about the usa. how about a very civilised person from former president family, iyabo obasanjo, a PhD holder over there in USA. has she quoted nonsense U spew around. and offcourse, are they not better than you?

I think there is the saying- EMPTY barrels make the loudest noise!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851374_img20150912232706_png2cc47861652284c85cf1f3e03aee197a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by HomeOfMe(f): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Did you check his name? Spitsonyoruba....That's as inciting as it gets. These set of dirty black immigrants are the reason there is widespread violence against the blacks in the US. My twin lives in Utah and you see blacks there so organized, blending in with whites seemlessly...then she goes to Atlanta, you see this black punks like this, harassing people on the streets, blowing weed in the open and when a police van drives by....she was amazed to see some take stuffs and throw at the vehicle then run away, tell me what police man wouldn't bring out his gun to shoot ignorant and arrogant black twerps like that? There is something with the black man. A deep hatred and a desire to just be unruly that i don't know where it comes from but it is like an untreatable disease.
I was wondering if that was still the America I've always admired growing up.
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I was wondering if that was still the America I've always admired growing up.

America is bad...no doubt, but so is Nigeria and other countries, but that doesn't remove the fact that their laws still work, life is still much better than in many many countries of the world. Nor mind all these people wey America don frustrate finish.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
echodrum:

Thanks for exposing that fraud of a human being...I am not so gullible like the rest 'people living in America worshipers' on this thread. They believe people like this know the real America and anything they say is final, whereas all they peddle is lies and exaggerations.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by HomeOfMe(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Ignorant goat
What economy ??
They show you Los Angeles on the T.V and you think America is heaven ??
Have you seen the homeless people sleeping on the streets in Los Angeles or New York ??

Do you know what food stamps is ??
Pick up a book and educate yourself
The continent of North America cannot feed Nigeria and Ghana for just 2 days

*Spits
Your ignorance stinks
I'm MOT offended one bit,because it is only an insecure person that would call someone a goat,a woman for that matter. I don't care who you are. I've not been to the US does not mean I do not have family and friends there,just that they don't experience all what you mentioned in your comment that blacks go through,but that doesn't mean that blacks are not targeted on a daily basis. They are citizens doing legitimate jobs and are law abiding. Rid yourself of hate;take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Khalifa04: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
AU sef dey form pro-activeness. I prefer an unstable yankee over this poverty stricken African continent
patriotic9jaboy wey dey call him continent poverty stricken, I pity ur life Na advice dey give u if u like carry ur bag dey go,u go see Watin ur eyes wan see

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by SpitsOnYoruba: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I'm MOT offended one bit,because it is only an insecure person that would call someone a goat,a woman for that matter. I don't care who you are. I've not been to the US does not mean I do not have family and friends there,just that they don't experience all what you mentioned in your comment that blacks go through,but that doesn't mean that blacks are not targeted on a daily basis. They are citizens doing legitimate jobs and are law abiding. Rid yourself of hate;take a chill pill.

A woman ??
Who gives a fucck if you are a woman ?? So ignorant women should be called out ?? Because you're a woman, you expect me to lick your ass ??

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by daywatcher: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
finally...what took them so long?
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by EbolaParasite: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

20 of your friends were shot and killed. Kilode. Una too lie.
You have seen 200 murders. Why do people lie this much. 200? 1, 2, 3, 4 all the way to 200. Unless you are the gang leader killing people in chicago, my friend you are a LIAR. Like say no be this America all of us dey live

4 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by zanogo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut up your mouth! He has spent 12years in that coven while you spent just 3years and you still presume to know better than he does?

Abeg, carry your werey & poverty mentality commot from here.
sometimes it is better to keep shut so that one's stupidity wont be exposed, ordinary sneezing is better than your comment

6 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Lombardi: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have lived in the U.S. for 30 years and can say the guy spewing all those facts is exaggerating. Yes there are murders, you can be robbed. The same happens in Nigeria. He is typical of a person that is trying to discourage someone from visiting America. If America is so bad why do you still stay there. There are so many opportunities here, if you keep your nose clean and are hardworking you will be alright. America is great because of immigrants don't let people feed you nonsense. There is this thing called internets. Use it to find out the truth for your self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by kentus123: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=sunnyb0b0 post=49893064]

Which labia do you destroy?
Labia minora or labia majora? [/quote

na clitoris and vagina he destroyed
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by EbolaParasite: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I took out some time to write a post and you will summon the courage to say that my facts are exaggerated
Well, i may get angry because i wasted my precious time to write that and someone who doesn't know me called my post "exaggerated"

Liar Liar. Pants on Fire!!!

3 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by EbolaParasite: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lombardi:
I have lived in the U.S. for 30 years and can say the guy spewing all those facts is exaggerating. Yes there are murders, you can be robbed. The same happens in Nigeria. He is typical of a person that is trying to discourage someone from visiting America. If America is so bad why do you still stay there. There are so many opportunities here, if you keep your nose clean and are hardworking you will be alright. America is great because of immigrants don't let people feed you nonsense. There is this thing called internets. Use it to find out the truth for your self.

You dont need to be nice. He didn't exagerate. HE LIED.
Probably gets all his stories from FOX news. Imagine saying he has witnessed 200 murders. What kind of PRIMARY school lie is that?

6 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Lucasbalo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Thunder will fire your whole lineage in your village hell hole.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by HomeOfMe(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

A woman ??
Who gives a fucck if you are a woman ?? So ignorant women should be called out ?? Because you're a woman, you expect me to lick your ass ??
Seek counselling,I can see you're a very bitter person. God will give you peace and joy,ndo o..

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Forwetinnah: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

That Detroit-Michigan part is very true (don't know about the other cities you mentioned), most of the violence there don't even make the news. Americans are not just ignorant buy arrogant as well, living in past glory. The so called black experts/professionals should find their roots back to Africa to make the continent great instead of sitting over there screaming "black lives matter"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS / US Government Removes Visa Reciprocity Fees For Nigerians / Discover The Magic Of East Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.