Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love (1034 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by henrypower(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
When people give reasons for breaking up, hardly will you hear anyone give my kind of reason. To some it might be unreasonable, to others it might not be genuine enough. The reality is that I gave my girlfriend whom I love very much, a simple instruction to change her relationship status from Single to "in a relationship". To my disbelief she refused saying she doesn't want to put her personal life on social media. She also said it isn't the business of the world to know whether she is in a relationship or not.

Frankly, I don't care about social media I just want her to be obedient and make compromises for my sake.
She has proven to me that she isn't confident enough to let the world know she is in a relationship. I made it clear to her that taking that step might be nothing to her but it means a lot to me. I don't even want her to put my name on the relationship status, just change it like I instructed.

For all this reason I will make the painful decision to break up with her. It isn't an easy choice but I am determined to carry through with it. Doing this will hurt me deep into my chest but I truly have to be realistic with myself. At 29 my previous plan was to marry her but that dream will be vanishing soon.

All my past girlfriends never hesitate when I make the same request.

Please help me take the right step.
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by finalboss(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
if she nor gree chase her away...girls are useless dey don't worth it.. abi i lie fuckthem0ds
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by tukdi: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op, use an axe to scatter the relationship Asap!

Reasons are:

* She is not loyal

* She is not proud of you

* She is still hoping to date a richer person than you!

* She does not love you etc.

A stitch in time, saves nine!

Anywhere, Who relationship status Epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by kowema(f): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
All Ur past girlfriends never hesitate when you make the request and at the end of the day how far?, you left them.

Abeg allow the poor girl live free biko!.
Na by relationship status?

Those Ur past girlfriends that u didn't marry would have gone back to put single by now

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
So all your past-girlfriends never hesitated? Well why didn't you marry any of them?! I mean they did what you asked. They were confident to let the world know..

You are a dictator. And you don't even know it. sad

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by 2dice01: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
op is high on sambisa forest cos she didnt change status you want to breakup...who cares if she change her status to divorce
She is your property abi?
Your insecurity na Terry G
Thunder wey go fire you if you no leave that girl still dey gym for okija shrine
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Sexxkillz: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
You're a kid in an adults body.

Pls do that girl a favour and end the relationship. let her go look for someone else who is more sensible. I can only imagine how miserable you make her already. You are only in a relationship with her "verbally". You haven't married her, you haven't given her a ring, you haven't gone to see her parents, and you are here talking rubbish and insulting the senses of every sane mind reading this bullshit.

See as the girl get sense pass you.

Small minded "boys" like you are only interested in flaunting a relationship and taking pictures to upload on social media and get a few likes, but the relationship lacks substance. Just "negodu" yourself, wanting to end a relationship because of something as irrelevant as a baby's fart. Just because you feel you will lose control because you "gave an instruction" (which is totally stupid, by the way) and it was not carried out. So in your small mind, if she disobeys your instruction (stupid instruction) she has grown wings and will disobey further hopeless instructions.

The world needs less of people with your kind of low thinking ability. Imagine yourself as a husband. You'll end up a lost and confused soul because you make the wrongest decisions and expect them to be followed, and you also have a very stupid over inflated ego.

You are 29, and You want to end a relationship because of facebook? Do you even know how moronic that sounds? To prove it's moronic, where are all the other girls that obliged your stupid request? What came out of it?

Only stupid people keep trying the same things to no avail.

Pls, do the whole world a favour and end the relationship. . . Nonsense and ingredients.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Tynasparks(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Pls do that girl a favour and end the relationship. let her go look for someone else who is more sensible. I can only imagine how miserable you make her already. You are only in a relationship with her "verbally". You haven't married her, you haven't given her a ring, you haven't gone to see her parents, and you are here talking rubbish and insulting the senses of every sane mind reading this bullshit.

Small minded "boys" like you are only interested in flaunting a relationship and taking pictures to upload on social media and get a few likes, but the relationship lacks substance. Just "negodu" yourself, wanting to end a relationship because of something as irrelevant as a baby's fart. Just because you feel you will lose control because you "gave an instruction" (which is totally stupid, by the way) and it was not carried out. So in your small mind, if she disobeys your instruction (stupid instruction) she has grown wings and will disobey further hopeless instructions.

The world needs less of people with your kind of low thinking ability. Imagine yourself as a husband. You'll end up a lost and confused soul because you make the wrongest decisions and expect them to be followed, and you also have a very stupid over inflated ego.

You are 29, and You want to end a relationship because of facebook? Do you even know how moronic that sounds? To prove it's moronic, where are all the other girls that obliged your stupid request? What came out of it?

Pls, do the whole world a favour and end the relationship. . . Nonsense and ingredients.
you've said it all... Confirm

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by henrypower(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I am really curious? Where were you when your mates were in primary School, cause its obvious to me that you don't know how to read. I clearly stated that I don't care about Social Media.

From your expression and use of words it is evident to me that you lack proper Home training. Everyone is different, your relationship criteria might be different from mine. I also stated that.

You are too short sighted to understand that little things matters in a relationship. But it's a waste of time to try convincing you.

Replying you is like teaching a child differentiation when they cannot comprehend factorization.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Sexxkillz: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
henrypower:

I am really curious? Where were you when your mates were in primary School, cause its obvious to me that you don't know how to read. I clearly stated that I don't care about Social Media.

From your expression and use of words it is evident to me that you lack proper Home training. Everyone is different, your relationship criteria might be different from mine. I also stated that.

You are too short sighted to understand that little things matters in a relationship. But it's a waste of time to try convincing you.

Replying you is like teaching a child differentiation when they cannot comprehend factorization.
You don't care about social media, but you want to end a relationship for refusal of a girl to change her relationship status, on social media.

I gave your thinking ability too much credit.

See who's trying to talk about short sightedness in a relationship. . . For your own sake, and the sake of the unfortunate girl that'll be your next girl friend, start using your brain properly.

Cheers, and don't bother my mentions with a reply anymore. . . I'm allergic to stupid people and their bullshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by funshint(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
@OP u're a very big fooool....it's easy to break up but I bet u'll regret the aftermath. Do u think all girls are thesame?! Some will intentionally push u to d limit just to be sure u're the right one. Sometimes u just hv to see tins from her own point of view. Perhaps she's trying to take tins slow based on her past experience. U'd better grow up and not miss your chance to marry the right woman just because of facebook. Na u know o!
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by ikp120(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bro you don't have a reason in the world to end that relationship if that's the only problem you have with that girl.

1. She is not your wife, just a girlfriend. You have not even paid bride price self and you want to play "the boss". C'mon, that boss concept is for husband and wife, not boyfriend and girlfriend.

2. Only fools post such essential details about them on social media, except on faceless social media sites. Most of the troubles we face were caused by us. Haba bro. If that girl really did tell you that, then you just found a wise woman who even has more sense than you. That girl believes in keeping private stuff from the eye of the public.
I have lost 3 girls in the space of one year. Imagine if I changed my status to in a relationship when I got the first girl.

You need to keep that girl if that's the only issue.

By the way, I like girls like that. Abeg PM me her number when you sack her.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by henrypower(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You don't care about social media, but you want to end a relationship for refusal of a girl to change her relationship status, on social media.

I gave your thinking ability too much credit.

See who's trying to talk about short sightedness in a relationship. . . For your own sake, and the sake of the unfortunate girl that'll be your next girl friend, start using your brain properly.

Cheers, and don't bother my mentions with a reply anymore. . . I'm allergic to stupid people and their bullshit.

I don't know if Nairaland asks it's users before signing up whether they are 18 or order. If they do, then you have lied, because to tell you the truth you are not an adult yet. You communicate like my 12 year old cousin.
I feel nothing but pity for you.

I agree I am human, I am not perfect that's why I came on Nairaland. But I'd rather ask a road side stranger for advice than take yours.

You have alot to learn, I hope it won't be too late before you sincerely grow up. Life is too short.
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
kowema:
All Ur past girlfriends never hesitate when you make the request and at the end of the day how far?, you left them.

Abeg allow the poor girl live free biko!.
Na by relationship status?

Those Ur past girlfriends that u didn't marry would have gone back to put single by now

lol... nawa oo cheesy
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by adaksbullet: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
U are whant too left ur gf because she his not chng his resioncheep stand up in fb bye Mr zokabuog undecided undecided....yeye his smelled angry
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Sexxkillz: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
See the advice this mumu gave to someone else over facebook. . . but right now, his brain is in recession, like Nigeria's economy.

5naira:

Please help a brother,
My wife is filing for a divorce in the court to resolve our 4years old marriage because of my relationship status on facebook and my other social network accounts. my social network accounts has always remain single since when i activated those accounts, and i never took relationship status as a serious thing .
This seems so foolish to me when i so much love her, why does she wants to break my heart because of a common facebook relationship status..she claims am cheating on her with other women on facebook because everyone on my friendlist believe am single. since she started complaining i had to change my relationship status to married but she still need a divorce..

Please how do i convince her that am not cheating and i still love her, my marriage is at stake, help.. embarassed

henrypower:

Brother I will be real with you. The major reason she is filling for divorce is nothing related to your status on facebook, she is only using it as an excuse to end your relationship. It's completely silly for anyone to end a marital affairs from a little mistake like that. Trust me when I tell you that she has other hidden intentions for divorcing you. If a woman truly loves you, she will tolerate you for as long as possible. Maybe you should just give up because I am not of the opinion that you beg her. Break ups are one of the most difficult experiences any human being can possible encounter. Take heart my brother, and accept life's complication. I don't know how you can possible get over this lost, but I pray God will give you the strength to move forward. Prove to her that you will be happy without her existence.

https://www.nairaland.com/1900773/see-why-wife-wants-divorce

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Sexxkillz: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
henrypower:

I don't know if Nairaland asks it's users before signing up whether they are 18 or order. If they do, then you have lied, because to tell you the truth you are not an adult yet. You communicate like my 12 year old cousin.
I feel nothing but pity for you.

I agree I am human, I am not perfect that's why I came on Nairaland. But I'd rather ask a road side stranger for advice than take yours.

You have alot to learn, I hope it won't be too late before you sincerely grow up. Life is too short.

I thought i asked you not to quote me again with your infectious stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2016
May God save us from all these commandos grin grin
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by luminouz(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2016
henrypower:

Wow! 1billion ntoors!!!!
Re: Help !!! I Am About To Breakup With A Lady I Love by luminouz(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
See the advice this mumu gave to someone else over facebook. . . but right now, his brain is in recession, like Nigeria's economy.

U went to check his profile on Facebook.. Just to score points? Na wa oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1900773/see-why-wife-wants-divorce

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) / Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste / Come And See How Ladies Scam Men [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.