Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust (11742 Views)

When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock / Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by wazobiaN9(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We've never Had it this bad

But Zombies/e-warriors will always defend thier Principal...

I am certain an e-mumu and real-life mumu like you missed the information... "since independence" (i.e. 1960)

shytehead go get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
wazobiaN9:

I am certain an e-mumu and real-life mumu like you missed the information... "since independence" (i.e. 1960)

shytehead go get some sense.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Brendaniel:

Do you guys read at all? Sometimes I feel the problem of Nigeria isn't just the leaders but the followers, when I say Nigeria I mean including those claiming to be biafrans......

Make I increased you High-Blood Pressure Speed grin grin grin

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2016
ourkobo:
buhari

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by linusbnn(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Bolustic:

This is the chief reasons for their grounding, this anti-corruption campaign is going to show businesses formed with ill-gotten capitals

Why is Skye Bank now having problems and had to be supported with 100b naira by the CBN? It's simply because most of their important customers are being tormented by the EFCC.

Then from a logical view,are we enjoying it?. This govt has taken this anti-corruption fight so badly that it is affecting our economy. Even in most civilised countries of the world,there is corruption and illegal deals,it is only through dose deals that you see pple investing heavily. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2016
fotadmowmend:
How dis one go affect rice price for market??
...... grin grin grin

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by davidif: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We've never Had it this bad

But Zombies/e-warriors will always defend thier Principal...

Dude, what does Buhari have to do with this one? did you even bother to read the article? Na wa o.
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by oruchechuks(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
I remember albarka air. Their advert is still fresh.

Welcome on board

Welcome to great service

Welcome to comfort

Welcome to safety

Welcome to

Albarka air
I don forget am ooo *in wizkid's voice
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Brendaniel: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Make I increased you High-Blood Pressure Speed grin grin grin

Bro, that's not the problem here, I am not supporting anyone, buhari or any past leader, my point is we as citizens should learn to hold our leaders accountable for their actions, the same with with the biafran struggle, how many eastern leaders have done well ?

Channel your energy towards what is right and not what they want you to do, the eastern leaders looting the government in east are happy you are doing this, its a diverted attention strategy, the more you stand on tribalism and blame other tribes for the your problems, the more they feel more comfortable or why do you think they will never join in the struggle for biafra, because they are enjoying what is going on, they are aware that their followers don't know what is going on in the system they are operating which keeps making them richer at the peoples expense.....
Note: I am from the east and sorry to say, I will never support the biafran struggle, because things are not right with the east and the mindset a lot of easterners have towards life as a whole...

Till I see that the mindset is changed, this is another topic of its own, I cannot write a whole lot here...
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by IykeChukz(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
So unfortunate, but here is to gladly inform you that from now till Dec this year, Hak Air will bounce back to its operations.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by nnokwa042(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
Me dreaming of becoming a pilot, where will I work kwanu
go benin u can become a witch and fly after all fly na fly undecided
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by nnokwa042(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
seangy4konji:
It is in the bible and Quoran that when the world is about to end

Unimaginable things will begin to happen...

We are all seeing it now...

ps..Money weh Patience steal alone can revive our national airline.
pls pls when u mention bible please dont bring koran biko we christians dont know anything about Muslims so called koran and thier oga mohamed if u say jewish tora we christians can agree with u, copy copy mohamed angry
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by modupe2: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2016
And that's about one per year.......
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by solaceguy(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2016
beautiful story
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Brendaniel:

Bro, that's not the problem here, I am not supporting anyone, buhari or any past leader, my point is we as citizens should learn to hold our leaders accountable for their actions, the same with with the biafran struggle, how many eastern leaders have done well ?

Channel your energy towards what is right and not what they want you to do, the eastern leaders looting the government in east are happy you are doing this, its a diverted attention strategy, the more you stand on tribalism and blame other tribes for the your problems, the more they feel more comfortable or why do you think they will never join in the struggle for biafra, because they are enjoying what is going on, they are aware that their followers don't know what is going on in the system they are operating which keeps making them richer at the peoples expense.....
Note: I am from the east and sorry to say, I will never support the biafran struggle, because things are not right with the east and the mindset a lot of easterners have towards life as a whole...

Till I see that the mindset is changed, this is another topic of its own, I cannot write a whole lot here...
......Spanair does not belongs to Nigeria. ........Airlines collapse does not only happens in Nigeria. ......if at all you understand where my comment is heading to !......

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Brendaniel: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......Spanair does not belongs to Nigeria. ........Airlines collapse does not only happens in Nigeria. ......if at all you understand where my comment is heading to !......

OK bro, I get your point, I was only looking at the support you gave the other guy, it looks tribalistic and to me doesn't worth it... I just feel if the followers are united, it will be a threat to the leaders of this nation....
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Brendaniel:

OK bro, I get your point, I was only looking at the support you gave the other guy, it looks tribalistic and to me doesn't worth it... I just feel if the followers are united, it will be a threat to the leaders of this nation....
.....Gbammm! cool cool cool
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Soon we shall all travel on land and sea! Only Buhari and his cronies will have monopoly of air travel. That is what you get when you elect great grandpa with chronic amnesia_" President of West Germany; Michelle, All Nigeria's People's Congress (APC), Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission (INEC),Yemi Osinbade, Chibok girls' “ hotels” instead of “hostels”.

Before this year runs out we shall have more, watch out!

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by daryoor03(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lack of maintenance culture in our system.
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
D weed u smoke never clear for your eyes Abi
nnokwa042:
pls pls when u mention bible please dont bring koran biko we christians dont know anything about Muslims so called koran and thier oga mohamed if u say jewish tora we christians can agree with u, copy copy mohamed angry
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by fotadmowmend(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
olaskul:
Man must not live by Rice alone. Idiot must everything affect price of Rice,Garri,etc
See dis mugu.... u no dey thk atall?
Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by calabardick(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
Me dreaming of becoming a pilot, where will I work kwanu

You can start with this for now, I was told that their airbase is located before Delta state when coming from Lagos or after Delta state when coming from Onitsha.

Region Font Code: 3 (Africa/Middle East)
Unique Feature Identifier: 29623
Unique Name Identifier: 35969
Latitude in decimal degrees: 6.5
Longitude in decimal degrees: 6
Latitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds: 6° 30' 00" N
Longitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds: 6° 00' 00" E
Military Grid Reference System coordinates: 32NJN6815819460
Joint Operations Graphic reference: NB32-05
Feature Classification: A (Administrative region type feature)
Feature Designation Code: ADM1 (first-order administrative division)

Thank me later

Re: Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust by calabardick(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
fotadmowmend:
How dis one go affect rice price for market??

Is that the only important thing in your life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.