Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Large Quantity Of Scrap Available For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Large Quantity Of Scrap Available For Sale (903 Views)

I Supply Prawns In Large Quantity / Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination / Large Quantity Of Plantain Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Scrap Available For Sale by rudyislife: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2016
I have readily available a large quantity of scrap iron available for sale,I would need buyers,or anybody who can partner with me to get them sold.You can contact me on 08119334581

(1) (Reply)

Get Non Collateral Loan With Ease / If You Want To Build Your Coldroom With Good Quality Materials Call Us Today We / Which Procurement Agent Can I Use That Will Delivery My Product Quick And Cheapl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.