Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gasoline Associates Ltd (30575 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / ABT Associates Ongoing Recruitment / Sales Associates Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by samogs7343: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ifeolami:
Clearing first and that is what is happening now, or can you hold mechanical stationeries?

The resumption you're talking about - is it for construction OR they 're through with construction and want to start operation.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
samogs7343:

The resumption you're talking about - is it for construction OR they 're through with construction and want to start operation.
its for construction process
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by obatiwajoye(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where exactly is the location in Ipokia......
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thank you.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thank you
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
U are saying it will take 4 to 5 yr before they start, what are we waiting for then
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
What did you applied for?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by samogs7343: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ifeolami:
What did you applied for?
Please I applied for Admin Officer, what's my own fate? Sorry for bothering U, please do U know anything about the salary scale?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Let's ask when will they start d work
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Whether you were approved for engineering t the Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
pls like when do u feel work will commence on the site because some of us are really contemplating getting accommodation down.. I applied as a chemical engineer and passed the screening. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Ifeolami:
You may be part of field engineers, so don't worry, text will soon spread within two weeks.

Currently, Site Engineers and Architecturers are the one working to map out every location.

By next week, text will be sent to the first team to come in.

When did you do your screening?
OK sir. Thanks very much for sharing this privilege information. May God bless u. I did my screening on the 21december last year and it was successful.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I may not know the day of your message because the screening you did in December, some people have done it in July; August, not post alone.

It depends on how many people were confirmed on that post, the little they're, the faster you will resume.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
What's going on
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Please what of those that has not been screen for the second time, any hope for them?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Oraboni79: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Please what is the hope of drivers, because as a driver I've not been called for the second screening tell me what our expectations are.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
If you had done your screening, don't worry, you will be contacted without delay and none will be left out.

There's hope for every body.

Remember, your position in the list of employment is very important because it's procedure.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
When did you do your screening?[/quote][color=#000099][/color]

My screening was done in mid of 2014 @ your first office before moving down to Doctor bus stop thus;
1. Form was purchased filled and returned. Interview was granted to me after form was returned and my guarantor was quizzed by the interviewer and after that the interviewer minutes on my file for next step.

2. Court processes and interview also fulfilled.

And till then am yet to hear that the project has not started. All I always heard is that they are inviting people for screening.

QUESTION TIME
Is the process i earlier mentioned different from screen?

Or what is the difference between interview, court process and screening?

Should we that had bought our form 4-5 years ago still keep hope or move on with our life and forget about the job?

Should we be expecting screening and/or another interview?

Mind you, why is your whatsapp page not dispensing information.

Formally you were bearing Multiline Projects and Global Services Limited why sudden change and you begin to be known as Gasoline Associate Limited?

Finally, when likely would the project begin and what's our fate?.’Cos am long in these "hopeful race"

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by labe: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Please what is the update on this since 2013?
When is the project kicking off?
Many applicants are waiting to hear good news
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is like dis people are just telling us what's not there
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
I think the Admin is tracking me, just blame admin for not getting your needed info on time.

Second time, I gave my time to write every needed info but Admin deleted my comment and barred me for 3days.

If you could still meet up with this info, please be patience as the call or message will be meeting up with you.

Meet me there.
Entry is batch by batch, you can text as you like because you don't know your batch message and time.

Thank you all.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by digitalbabalawo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
just drop the email to send Cvs.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
The details about the registration is on the past comments, so, all what you need is there.

Look for it.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
What's going on now
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Fisayo1212:
What's going on now
From all indications, I think we can only support d firm with prayers nw cos they even seems not to understand why they r yet to start. I am saying this because I do contact my Cordinator at least once a week, call d company help desk Atleast once in 20days, call another insider n follow this thread promptly and I must confess at every point in time the info from all these sources is almost d same. in fact, d company av decided not to disclose any info again till clearing starts.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just have it in your mind that you will work in this refinery as you've registered with them.

I'm sorry.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Ifeolami:
Whatever I type is what I know.
My info comes from source itself. MUPGLO.

You applied June 2015, probably your file number is above 32--.

If you heard that they were calling electrician, that may not be for refinery purpose but maybe head office in Lagos.

Now, ask anyone applied for security in 2013/2014 the question and see the changes or if any doubt, go to 147 itele road, doctor bus stop, Otta, Ogun State to confirm Mr Thomas.

Note:

Applicants are called as their services is needed on the site.

Security officers first; Safety officer next; field Cordinator officers/Contractors next; Field Supervisors next/ machine operators next; Engineers follow like that like that.

So, be patience. I can't lie because it is nothing to me.
I tot this is how u said d whole arrangement would look like. N now u r saying. Dey would call drivers and machine operators this week. I'm just confused. Could u pls clarify?

Many thanks for the updates
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2018
The first batch of the security which had gone for training and satisfied had been contacted already even before engineers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / Do Not Take The N-power Job If… / Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.