Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (23531 Views)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Shorunke Lukmon Olayiwola, a National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member serving in Zamfara State, has been declared missing. According to Premium Times, Lukmon is a graduate of the University of Ilorin and 2015 batch B Stream 1 Corps member serving in Anka Local Government Area of Zamfara State with code number ZM/15B/1100.

The young man was declared missing on September 21after he left his home in Abeokuta to board a night bus to Zamfara for his final clearance.

Sources disclosed that he was on his way to Zamfara in preparation for the NYSC’s batch B Passing Out Parade (POP) scheduled for October 6. According to a sibling of the missing Corps member who simply identified herself as Laide, Lukmon informed his relatives that he would pass the night in Ibadan if he couldn’t find vehicle to Zamfara.

In a chat with Premium Times, Laide explained that Lukmon reportedly told a friend who chatted with him that the vehicle he boarded was held up in traffic at Sango area of Ibadan. He has since then not been reachable as his phones have remained switched off. A friend of the Corps member who spoke with Premium Times, Owoseye Oluwayomi, explained that some of his colleagues and relatives have since reported the incident at the Oyo State Police Headquarters and the state command of the State Security Service, SSS.

“Report has since been forwarded to the Nigerian Police Force, Oyo State Command, the Director General of NYSC through the Zamfara State Coordinator of NYSC, Department of State Security Service, Oyo State Command, and Oyo State NYSC Coordinator,” he said.

Hammed Murtala, another friend of the missing Corps member, lamented the situation, describing it as terrible.

“Till this moment no one knows his whereabouts, it is a terrible incident,” he said. Attempts to speak with the Oyo State NYSC coordinator was futile as the phone number was not reachable.

Meanwhile, Lukmon’s friends and former colleagues at the University of Ilorin have taken to social media to appeal to the Federal Government, security operatives and other well-meaning Nigerians to assist in finding their friend and reuniting him with his traumatised family.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/serving-nysc-member-declared-missing-in.html

1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by veekid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Make dem report to the nearest police station ooooo
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by paparazy06(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
i pray dey will find him safe and sound

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
The young man was declared missing on September 21after he left his home in Abeokuta to board a night bus to Zamfara for his final clearance. shocked shocked shocked

Night bus cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Cigo1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ask our Fulani brothers.... They know his whereabouts... angry angry[/color][color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Fisayo1212: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
God will save him

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by gqboyy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nairadays: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
It is painful calling a loved one and he/she didn't even pick the call. At least the phone rang.

It is traumatic calling a phone line that's switched off for 2 weeks with no foreseeable avenue of getting through. The thoughts alone is worst than death.

May he be found in Jesus Name. AMEN.

20 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by joearinze(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by fortunateice(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
We all know how this is gonna end.... But my knees are on the ground and my face to the sky please lord intervene.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please I was just arrested by the VIO because of expired road worthiness and vehicle license,
They took over and drove my car to their office at Sura, Lagos Island
Presently, they have issued me a fine of N40,000.00 to pay into their First Bank Account
I have begged everyone in that office, but it seems they all have the same animal-heart
Can anyone help me with idea/suggestion of what to do?
I feel the N40,000.00 is too much and I'm just being cheated
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
God please locate him, please, one year of service mustn't be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Lilimax(f): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oh God, please bring this young man back safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Greataausim(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
I hope he should found alive..... They should report to all FRSC offices across the western states of the country and northern part of the country.Should incase of accident. I remembered wen i served in sokoto back in d years, from bayelsa to sokoto with my rogdes pimped toyota corola, later i was found alive in one big hospital in kano, after i leav zaria to heaven to visit baba God, the almighty God, the merciful God, the glorious God, the powerful God, after 6 days of meeting wit God.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Vicadonis(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
I pray he is found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by epospiky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
so sad. I hope he's found soon.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by ibasky2619: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
God elp us oooo. I pray for his discovery
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by ItuExchange(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm sorry to hear this. May he be found again. Peace be with him.

Neteller here: .com.ng

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Kangol99(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
God will find you out for your people.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Victorakats(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Q
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by dalynch(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
So sad. Oh St Anthony of Padua,founder of lost items, please find dis missing innocent corper so he could pass out with his mates. it's jst next tomorow. in JESUS name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by bsideboii(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
May God bring him back safely ....I just hope efforts are being made by our security apparatus and not just hoping some miracle with take place.. May God guide and protect all Youth Corp. members nationwide.Amin
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by ColdHeatt: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yah Haqqu! Please locate and return this young man to his loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Johnkennie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cigo1:
Ask our Fulani brothers.... They know his whereabouts... angry angry[/color][color=#006600]

Korrect!
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by passionate88: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari sef. An old sheriffat is in town.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by passionate88: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
MKO4ever:
Please I was just arrested by the VIO because of expired road worthiness and vehicle license,
They took over and drove my car to their office at Sura, Lagos Island
Presently, they have issued me a fine of N40,000.00 to pay into their First Bank Account
I have begged everyone in that office, but it seems they all have the same animal-heart
Can anyone help me with idea/suggestion of what to do?
I feel the N40,000.00 is too much and I'm just being cheated
That's the chain you voted for
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Airoflaw(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
missing corper

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Tips For Nursing And Pregnant Women In NYSC Orientation Camp / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.