Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price (63582 Views)

Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Opistorincos(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Issorai
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by eraly(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Interesting15:

Sorry for my ignorance.

Please how can one know if his phone is 4g enabled?

which phone(model) are u using? lets help u run a check
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Interesting15: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
eraly:

Tecno w4
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by dustmalik: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Interesting15:

Tecno w4
Your phone doesn't have 4G support.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by wristbangle: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lalasticlala ooo! GLO don start 4G network. Push this to FP so people can purchase the 4G sims.

To be candid, glo don improve in recent weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Thollu01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by edurochas10(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by lazinny(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
and here comes the death of smile, spectranet and the rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by xcesspaschal(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
How To Apply - Direct Entry
Eligibility: All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
Requirements: Beginning from 1st October 2016 and closing midnight on Midnight 11th October 2016, candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
To apply, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng or mouauportal.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Applications Banner
3. On the next page, select the Direct Entry Admission Application Tab
4. Carefully read the information on the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Application Info page
5. When you are ready to Apply, Click Here
6. Enter a valid email address for record purposes
7. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
Return to the site to continue the registration.
Note: Transaction charges apply
P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office at info@mouauportal.edu.ng or call me on 08064717537
1. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
• Candidates are required to fill in their O’level Examination details for proper verification. Information needed include:
1. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam number,
2. Type of Exam,
3. Year of Exam,
4. O’level Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
Note: Only details on cards not used not up five times are valid for upload.
1. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
2. Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
3. Come for the Admission Screening with the following materials:
o Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry Admission Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
o One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
o Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s) for sighting
o Original A’Levels/ Diploma / NCE/ Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
o Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
4. Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.

1 Like

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
gen2briz:
Introducing 4g when 3g is working on 0.2G. Lubbish.

Dont mind them. . . 4g ko, 4d ni. . .
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by RobinHez(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glo the pacesetters cool

1 Like

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by calyto: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
No thank you.
I can stream football and other stuffs live online with ETISALAT so why should i bother about cheap data and scam 4GLte that will never ever work.
I used their 3.75G and it was a waste of time. The should have improved on that first before launching what they are not prepared for.
I live in Ogba and Etisalat is super cool

5 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by mcyemite(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
bufness:
Its not in ogun state yet, shet!! angry
it depends on where u stay in ogun...where do u stay?
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by soberdrunk(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dj please i want to dedicate track 4 to MTN "THIS ISNT GOODBYE"...................

5 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by wiselette(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is it possible to get 4G on a 3G phone? For those whose phones only support 3G.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
gen2briz:
Introducing 4g when 3g is working on 0.2G. Lubbish.

I think say na only me dey experience the matter o!
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by gurusoft55: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
What's the point of having 4G network when you can't use it. They should improve on network quality and coverage first

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmm. Seems I need device upgrades. The rate 4G is becoming affordable means I can no longer depend on my old devices. However has anyone noticed 3G service has become really terrible nowadays? It seems these telecom companies want to force customers against their wish to switch to the new 4G service.

1 Like

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glo with pride... I have all d SIM cards so I switch my internet choice to d best with my 2sim phone
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by teabully(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
but do u know u can use 4g on 3g enabled phone

In the world of tech nothing it's impossible, I did mine so if u need more info hola me
how did u do it pls
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
wiselette:
No
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
wiselette:

The 3G phone cannot support a 4G LTE sim.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
calyto:

No thank you.
I can stream football and other stuffs live online with ETISALAT so why should i bother about cheap data and scam 4GLte that will never ever work.
I used their 3.75G and it was a waste of time. The should have improved on that first before launching what they are not prepared for.
I live in Ogba and Etisalat is super cool
yeah.. etisalat is faster in ma hood also
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by phemolala07(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glo is super fast here in ota

1 Like

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by CSNg: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
A company whose so-called "3G Submarine Cable" speed is just a version of 2G speed is trying to convince me they are out with 4G LTE?

Ok...perhaps they have finally upgraded to 3g and claim it's 4G LTE!

Sorry GLO.....i'll pass! I'd rather stick to NTEL which is the only true 4G LTE Network in Nigeria for now!

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by BIGGMAMA: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
eraly:

Samsung galaxy J7
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
It is only with Glo you try to download indecency and you'll have accepted Jesus before the download is completed. grin

11 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
dustmalik:
This is a welcomed development. First, it was MTN, and now Glo. Airtel and Etisalat will have no choice than to follow.
Etisalat is already testing....
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by yomi007k(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin

wch kind lie glo wan blow like ds again?

4G or 0.4G?

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by yomi007k(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Plasmbob1:
It is only with Glo you try to download indecency and you'll have accepted Jesus before the download is completed. grin

kai....smallie ur bad oo
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seriously what do all these telecommunication companies take Nigerians for? 4G Lite 4 years old kids overseas they use play FarmVille and Bounce online in their homes, free wifi 4G Lite service all over schools, coffee shops, hospitals and even library for abroad Na them wan still sell to us as Bundle Plan when it's their right to provide it as an ordinary network. This country is a total waste

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.