Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Breaking!fidelis Ilechukwu Resigns As MFM FC Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking!fidelis Ilechukwu Resigns As MFM FC Coach (297 Views)

Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager / NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) / Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!fidelis Ilechukwu Resigns As MFM FC Coach by funmilade4real(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
The tactician steps down with his side avoiding relegation after a hard-hitting season in the Nigeria topflight

Fidelis Ilechukwu has resigned from his position as Mountain of Fire Football Club coach having helped them avoid relegation to the Nigeria National League.

A 1-0 victory over Ifeanyi Ubah FC helped the Olukoya Boys avoid demotion to the lower league – after a brilliant start in the Nigeria Professional Football League.

In the wake of this, Ilechukwu  took the decision to step down after several years at the helm.

"I submitted my resignation letter to the club management yesterday (Monday),” he said.

"I cannot say for certain my step, I have some offers I am considering but I have not made up my mind on that."

We started this team together in 2008, I was doing my first degree but GP and lack of fitness no allow me.

Camara AKA Mourinho. I know U can handle super eagles.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What You Stand To Gain From The Westham And Ifeanyiubah Fc Partnership / Teenage Time Traveler Marty Mcfly / Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.