Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) (35444 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by dre11(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
A 28-year-old man, Trust Bourdilon, among the six suspects arrested in connection with the abduction of four landlords at Oshorun Estate, Isheri, a border community between Lagos and Ogun states, has confessed to the crime.

Bourdilon said he inherited kidnapping from his father who was the kingpin of the kidnap syndicate.

The kidnappers had demanded N300 million ransom on each of them, totalling N1.2 billion, before they could be freed and they had reportedly called family members of their victims a day after they were kidnapped, to make the demand, threatening to harm the landlords if the condition was not met.

The six suspects were arrested by the Inspector- General of Police, IGP, Special Intelligence Response Team, SIRT within four days, Vanguard gathered.

Bourdilon, in his confession, said his father, who is still at large, is the brain behind most of the kidnappings in Lagos and Ogun states.

He described the landlords’ abduction as their last operation before their arrest.
According to him, the gang collected N12 million ransom for the landlords, but his dad gave him just N350, 000 as his share.

He stated that his father was the stingiest man he ever met, as he recalled a time the gang kidnapped a victim and collected N3 million ransom.

He said his dad gave him N300, 000, adding that he (Bourdilon) was part of those that ambushed Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS operatives at New Haven Estate in Igbelaju area of Iba, Lagos and killed one Sergeant Esemuze.

Meanwhile, as other members of the gang are still at large, the IGP team, said efforts were ongoing to arrest and prosecute them accordingly as the operatives had been working underground to get to the root of the case.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/kidnapped-landlords-father-brain-behind-kidnappings-lagos-ogun-suspect/

1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by ademasta(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm... Nawa o! By the way, who says this man is 28

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by stexsy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
So we should clap for u and ur father, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by veekid(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rot in jail flat head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by richidinho(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
your father must be mad grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hereditary to bad.... Abeg make dem do the needful for this guy make e no go pass am to him children oo.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by montoya67: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
So they now "inherit" kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by horlak(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ur Papa try oooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Cornerstone001: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Humn, Look at his face undecided

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Lovelynature(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
No excuse wey those suspects them no go try give

He inherited the evil way from his abi? So police should free him and arrest his father abi wetin?

Why didn't he dust his lazy ass and work hard in a legal way

Rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by MzMercie: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Like father like son, omo jogun ole

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Donprayer(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Better papa. Na waoo

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by ring7(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
This one calling his father maybe he was disown

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by abike12(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
What's going on in Ogun state?

6 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by freeman95(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
bastard people

see as en face be like pounded dodo

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Mznaett: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
ademasta:
Hmmm... Nawa o! By the way, who says this man is 28

Actually,they meant his "business" agegrin

14 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by kullozone(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
This granpapa 28years
Nawa for Naija oh! We don get thief age join.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Olukokosir(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol...bastard person

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by peculiar32(f): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
May God almighty expose all these kidnappers in Jesus name. .Amen

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by ventilation: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Trust Bourdillon, flat heads doing their thing undecided nobody should tell me the region is hard to decipher from the name, look no further. It's the developers of Asia.

8 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Pavore9: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
That is certainly not a family to get involved with in marriage! Waiting for the arrest of those that kidnapped the wife of the CBN Governor.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by nuelzz04(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jail term loading grin

4 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by chuose2: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Eleniyan15:
NAME CHECKERS OVER TO YOU
REPORT YOUR LOCATION
#TEAMBRAVO
#TEANNCAN
Do You Copy!!!
Working hard at reporting,
all the way from Ikoyi grin grin grin grin

Na dem dem oh! grin grin grin grin

Afona's at work cool cool cool cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
So ur father gave birth to u and u can't rebirth ur self by been a good child.....Don't worry nah u and ur papa go share bunk and mattress for prison.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) by Buhari4dullard: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Eleniyan15:
NAME CHECKERS OVER TO YOU
REPORT YOUR LOCATION
#TEAMBRAVO
#TEANNCAN
Do You Copy!!!

WE ARE HERE SIR!
Reporting from Abuja
Na the sophisticated people again oh!

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos / This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.