Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership (10746 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule / FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Blaqqcorleone(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

thank God I didn't bother to update.. Lol....
...witou update i Cant play.. ......and i cant update via playstore
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
...witou update i Cant play.. ......and i cant update via playstore

Then your version must be very very old.... Look for a newer version from third party sites... Mine is version 2.0.0 there's an update showing on playstore but I won't downloaded it..... I actually started with the one on playstore but it was very unstable, always force closing so un-installed it and downloaded from Google.
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by kingmexy1997(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
The reason why it clears memory or account when it updates is because maybe you downloaded the game from a third party site but updated it with playstore,when download games from other sites and it needs update download the update from the same third party site...sorry for the loss of account and information,but are you still in the league
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:
The reason why it clears memory or account when it updates is because maybe you downloaded the game from a third party site but updated it with playstore,when download games from other sites and it needs update download the update from the same third party site...sorry for the loss of account and information,but are you still in the league

They're all still in the league.
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
This Game Na Confam Beans...No In Game Commentary,like Serzly...Did Prefer To Play DLC Over and over again,than playin this sh!t...NBA live wos damn ok,buh EA fall ma hand this time!
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Blaqqcorleone(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Then your version must be very very old.... Look for a newer version from third party sites... Mine is version 2.0.0 there's an update showing on playstore but I won't downloaded it..... I actually started with the one on playstore but it was very unstable, always force closing so un-installed it and downloaded from Google.

Av downloaded d update. ..online thoo. Lost my progress initially bt d damn facebook saved me grin
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

Av downloaded d update. ..online thoo. Lost my progress initially bt d damn facebook saved me grin

I saw you lol!
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Blaqqcorleone(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I saw you lol!
....those league vs league games dy hard wella cry
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
....those league vs league games dy hard wella cry

I dey tell you lol
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by ityP(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg make person gimme site to download the game... And how big is the game?
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
ityP:
Abeg make person gimme site to download the game... And how big is the game?

go to Apk Mirror...about 70mb
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Unlimited22: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oya someone add me to the league.
My username is the same as my naira land username.
Meanwhile make I go nack Sunderland for season mode.
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by smoothini07: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't play it with my tecno phone...
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
smoothini07:
I can't play it with my tecno phone...

Why?
Unlimited22:
Oya someone add me to the league.
My username is the same as my naira land username.
Meanwhile make I go nack Sunderland for season mode.

Kingmexy1997 see fresh fish for me ooo...add am quick biko
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by barackodam: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Why?

Kingmexy1997 see fresh fish for me ooo...add am quick biko

The guy just create league go solo. I don tire for im matter angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
barackodam:

Be like I go create my own league sef
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by barackodam: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

And other guys in the group nko?
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Unlimited22: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Pls do, we haff tire for kingmexy
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
barackodam:

And other guys in the group nko?

Those ones sef no active.... I need active league
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Unlimited22:

Pls do, we haff tire for kingmexy

I have created it.... Search for Nairaland PL
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
barackodam:

Join Nairaland PL
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by Mathkid007: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bleep FIFA 17 and EA,the real game is out, download Pes 2017 and see what we call a football game.Thumbs Up Konami
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mathkid007:
Bleep FIFA 17 and EA,the real game is out, download Pes 2017 and see what we call a football game.Thumbs Up Konami

We've seen you oya fly..... undecided.......tell me about PES when it's 69mb and keeps it's graphics.
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by kingmexy1997(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
na mb oooo
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by kingmexy1997(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Join Nairaland PL
Can I join pls
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
kingmexy1997:

Can I join pls

Sure... Join the whatsapp group too

https:///4AtdYvbfxqjGlUedGq8EAi
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by kingmexy1997(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Sure... Join the whatsapp group too

how
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by kingmexy1997(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Click the link na

pls accept my request nah
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
kingmexy1997:

pls accept my request nah

Done
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by holuwatobhy(m): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Please the mb for the FIFA 17 is much... Can anyone help me with free browsing cheat?
Re: FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership by fernandomax: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Pls i need some hd games pls send to fernando99.ft16@gmail ;DPls i need some hd games pls send to fernando99.ft16@gmail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My Gaming Channel / Winning Eleven 2012 Mod WE 2017 Game APK Android Download / How To Increase Your RAM And Play HD games On Low End Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.