Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Read What A Client Told Me - Don't Fall Our Hand! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Read What A Client Told Me - Don't Fall Our Hand! (773 Views)

Events Planners,strategic/customer Scentric Relationship With Client's Is *key*. / News : Nnamdi KANU, My Client Will Be In Court Today, Says Kanu's Lawyer / Refer Us To Client And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What A Client Told Me - Don't Fall Our Hand! by Projectors(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
We Won't Fall Your Hand!!!

Recently, a lady who was referred to me by one of our customer, needed to hire 10 conference microphones and sound equipment for a corporate event which would hold at Muson center in Lagos and have in attendance His Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi II, Sarkin Kano - Emir of Kano and de la creme in Nigeria and financial sector like Prof Pat Utomi - Founding Senior Faculty, LBS, Mrs Ibukun Awosika - chairman, First Bank Nigeria, Dr Fidelis Ndeh-che - Chairman, Afrinvest West Africa Limited, Ike Chioke - GMD, Afrinvest West Africa Limited, Mr Herbert Wigwe - GMD/ CEO Access Bank, Plc, etc

The lady spoke softly and affirmatively that we don't want a slight disappointment in delivery and management which I guaranteed her that we would never attempt to do that because "we got the right equipment" and "we got the appropriate expertise and experience".

We were to supply 10 tabletop conference wireless microphone for the panelists and Public address system for the whole event. The event was slated for 3pm on 21/9/2016, therefore, we arrived there around 12pm with our full range speakers, power amp, mixers and handheld microphones etc. The set-up took us some few minutes because we had handled several similar events in the past that was completely successful.
The event was organized by Afrinvest West Africa Limited to launch the "Nigeria Banking Report 2016. The event run smoothly from the beginning to end and I enjoyed the panelist's intelligent discussion and to cap it all the analytical and advisory speech of His Highness- Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II.

At the end of the event, the lady came to me and said thank God "You didn't fall our hand" I will transfer your balance tomorrow morning and we would definitely work with you again and even recommend you to others, just keep it up.

At that point, I felt like saying don't bother about the balance - just keep it but I quickly remember it's not professional and our account will not balance but definitely she will receive our hamper at the end of the year.

If you want a company that will not fall your hand at your upcoming event in Lagos or outside Lagos, quickly gets in touch with our team leader on 08034291442 or email info@xtramindsconcept.com.ng for Projector, projector screens, TVs, LED screen, Public address systems, Laptops, sound equipment, flip chart, Tabletop Conference microphones, photography, video recording etc.

Get in touch now, we won't fall your hand!

Re: Read What A Client Told Me - Don't Fall Our Hand! by Projectors(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
We Won’t Fall Your Hand!

Xtraminds Concept is a leading reliable and friendly full audio visual rentals & Event service provider to several Indigenous & Multinational companies, Government agencies (Federal, State, local), reputable organisations and Individual in Nigeria.

We are a one-stop Audio Visual contact point since 2010 with distinct and impeccable reputation demonstrated through the numerous prompt quality service deliveries and affordable pricing.

Our audio visual equipment rental and event solutions are among the most extensive in the industry, ensuring that your event provides a ‘wow‘ kind of experience for your entire audience to see, hear and interact with. Our technical support staff will ensure your audio visual rental equipment run smoothly throughout the event.

During the last few years, Xtraminds Concept had executed numerous Corporate, social, educational, Government and NGO events in over 500 different venues and halls in Nigeria. We have worked in several top 5 star hotels in Lagos e.g. Eko hotels & convention centers, Oriental Hotel, Four Points Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, Protea Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel and major event centers e.g Civil center, Landmark center, 10 degree, Balmora, Ruby Hall, Dorchester, the Incubator, Havilah, Red carpet, Haven, event center etc.

We provide the sharp projector, full P A systems/ DJ, TV, Laptop and multimedia solutions for Corporate events – conference, training, workshop, product launch, press conference, sales meeting, exhibition etc.

Our social events ‘Owanbe parry’ is not left out. We provide live feeding and pictures display/sliding to entertain your guests at the reception with our Giant LED screen, large projection screen or elegant crispy clear TV screen in tight spaces.

Find the list of some of our equipment below::
High Lumen Multimedia Projector
Projector Screen of all sizes
Rear view Projection screen
Plasma / LCD TV
LED Mega Screen
Laptops
Full P. A systems
Portable P A system
Photocopier
Printer
Lectern P A Podium
Flip chart board
Projector stand
Audio Visual Accessories

Our professional services include quality equipment for simple or complex events. We work closely with events /meeting planners and event vendors.

Our multimedia services include:

Event Live feeding, Photo display/sliding, Video & photography coverage, full P A systems/ DJ services, exhibition services etc.

No event is too small or too large for us to handle, we are available for all events and we handle last minute order and disappointment.

Pls, call Xtraminds audio visual on 08034291442 or email : info@xtramindsconcept.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelivable!: MMM Advert Sported In A Banking Hall / MC For Every Events / Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And T-shirt For Printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.