Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) (35408 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Why did he builded it in Ethiopia and not here in Nigeria?
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by room089: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
A clear case of misdirection of anger!
I wonder what they will achieve by going this violent!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by passionate88: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari don make we no longer get respect from other African countries again. Imagine Ethiopia
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

you will understand wen u learn to read before commenting instead of booking space
u that read it, quote where dangote's involvement was stated

6 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2016
cool
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2016
double wahala for dangote, oya bubu cum blame Gej 4 this one.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by point5: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Dangote be like....u think u are doing..

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Akebe83: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Dagote need to close the factory with immediate effect because them don't value what he did for their country, let him relocate the factory back to Nigeria Graduate/ Undergraduate are seeking for job seriously in NAIJA, if you have something doing you may not value it wen u loss it den u will say if it's wen i was still in Dagote ............................

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2016
In afonjas voice **I blame ipob for this damage**sad

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2016
gudnex22:

read again but do it slowly this time.

Dude are you sure you even know the answer to his question?

You remind me of all those secondary school teachers that wouldn't know the answer so would try and fire it back at the student.

Just tell him the supposed answer already.

8 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2016
he should have built that cement factory in kenya,now look at the looses he is incurring.a recession in Nigeria and now chaos in Ethiopia which are definitely affecting his business
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by FKseun(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
COMPLETE NONSENSE!!! A situation where trucks carrying cement ran into angry demonstrators and they were set ablaze has been equated to setting the factory where the cements came from on fire! Where is the factory that has been set ablaze now? Some of you guys are just jobless irritants!!!!!!! Must you copy and paste rubbish just for the sake of posting something
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

you will understand wen u learn to read before commenting instead of booking space
Maybe you read it but just not able to Comprehend either coz you're not able to tell what Dangote has got to do with the Stampede or the shooting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Allwility: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2016
ebujany:
Hahahahah, evil forces indeed. African leaders with their zoo mentality. African police are same every were. Meanwhile Ethiopian /Nigerian government and lies are like........abeg who get that zuzu photo epp mi

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:
mr fish brain,I don't book space cos it's childish

Atleast 55 people in a stampede at a religious festival of the Oromo people on Sunday.

Now tell me where they said dangote caused it

In what u read, did dey mention Dangote caused it? Why cnt u just read with understanding!
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by itoese(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Tell me how can Africans be free from mental and financial poverty? People died in a religious festival, economic assets are being burnt down. What a colossal loss?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by drnoel: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

Please educate us from the wealth of ur knowledge or such comments made by you will return to hunt u. How does whatever apply to Dangote?
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Finest001: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2016
The government has denied that the security forces opened fire, blaming the violence on "evil forces".

Africa my Africa..... So evil forces opened fire . cry
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

Mr. Post Reader why not tell where/what the protest had to do with Dangote to warrant the destruction caused him.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
because he loves Ethiopia ladies a lot and that why he builded it over there.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by hardbody: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:

HE 'builded ' it in Ethiopia so that people like you can go there and teach them how to read and write in English while using the correct tense at every point.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

What would it have cost you to reply him nicely.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by mohammad11: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2016
The media will frame events to thier sweetening
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by blackjah(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2016
dangote is affected because his trucks blocked the way for them ethiopia protesters ;Ddangote is affected because his trucks blocked the way for them ethiopia protesters
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2016
This news no change price of food stuff for market.. Next grin
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by PaulIdu: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Now how is dangote involved in this? Was he the one that organized the festival? Or maybe am not getting the story!

He as just collateral damage if angry mob who was burning anything the considered an affiliate of the govt
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
gudnex22:

I doubt if you have any understanding.

You just read that your reply somewhere and decided to copy it to appear intelligent.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2016
hardbody:

HE 'builded ' it in Ethiopia so that people like you can go there and teach them how to read and write in English while using the correct tense at every point.
stop insalting me I doesn't like it. I spoked my own english you speaks yours and everybody spoked their own english on nairaland and we are all happiness

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Izonpikin: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
africa!!!!
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Litmus: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:

Are u asking why his factory and vehicles were burnt, or you are asking why he is a victim in the protest?

GoogleAfrica, none of my business but you have my sympathy. undecided
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by kunlegboye(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
gudnex22:

how else do you want him to read it,can't see any link with Dagote being the cause of the stampede there!
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2016
teepsee:
angry but in a serious note, what has dangote have to do with this issue nah.

When the mass learn how to channel there anger to the right people at the right time. Until then, the leaders will always do as they feel like any time any day.

By the way where is the country located self. undecided

E dey for back of Shoprite building, Sambisa forest branch.........grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / What You Need To Know About CBN’s Lifting Forex Restriction On 43 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.