Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9236 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by johnydon22(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

Johnydon22 do you secretly worship eturm with this kid?
He is calling out the rebels to help him out. Hahahahahahaha. Apples fall close to Apple trees.

lmao no be small etum, every God(s) is just too vague to deserve my worship, i only worship real things like my parents, siblings and girl friend/wife not some nothingness that humans speak and fight for... both etum and yahweh i hold in the same category, just bunch of human constructs... let both of em come get me some beer...
Re: . by Anas09: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
johnydon22:

lmao no be small etum... bunch of shiit etum and yahweh... let both of em come get me some beer..
You already got his Recharge Card.
Re: . by Anas09: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How many times will I tell you I am not an atheist?
Oh sorry. Who are you?
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

You already got his Recharge Card.
i will grab another one if it comes there is no big deal..... I'm good friends with you, we talk on phone and chat often and possibly might see soon..

and i think of you as a good close friend..

does this make me a co-worshipper of Yahweh with you?
Re: . by Anas09: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
johnydon22:
i will grab another one if it comes there is no big deal..... I'm good friends with you, we talk on phone and chat often and possibly might see soon..

and i think of you as a good close friend..

does this make me a co-worshipper of Yahweh with you?
Enjoy. Its a matter of time. I wish to know you till you die. And when i say this, i mean it.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

Enjoy. Its a matter of time. I wish to know you till you die. And when i say this, i mean it.

Just stick around then - it's going to be a long ride babe... Just don't die before me ok?
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

Oh sorry. Who are you?
As surprising as it might sound, I believe in the Divinity of Jesus Christ. I believe that makes me a Christian. The prefix before the Christian is what I am not sure of yet.
Re: . by Anas09: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
As surprising as it might sound, I believe in the Divinity of Jesus Christ. I believe that makes me a Christian. The prefix before the Christian is what I am not sure of yet.
Actions speaks the loudest. Again, the voice if Jacob, the hands if Esau. But... What is my bizness? Forget i noticed. undecided
Re: . by Anas09: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Just stick around then - it's going to be a long ride babe... Just don't die before me ok?
If i die before you, i will make sure to wait for you on the other side.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

Alright then i'll see you on the otherside then baby wink
Re: . by Anas09: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Alright then i'll see you on the otherside then baby wink
You bet.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:
You bet.
Ok now back to earth...
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

Actions speaks the loudest. Again, the voice if Jacob, the hands if Esau. But... What is my bizness? Forget i noticed. undecided
Lol. Well it's better than for it the voice and hands to be that of Esau. Afterall Jacob got the blessing.
Re: . by Anas09: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Well it's better than for it the voice and hands to be that of Esau. Afterall Jacob got the blessing.
You dont get it right?
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:
You dont get it right?
Get what?
Re: . by otemanuduno: 3:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You have never made sense and will never ...

We are not on the same page so how can I speak your mind smh..

Your are fighting a God who isn't against you...that shows how foolish u are ...

God help you..

I am fighting a god whose name is Satan. He is under my feet and I will trample him under my feet. Buh at the bolded, don't you think you're in the DANGER OF HELL FIRE for saying it? cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am fighting a god whose name is Satan. He is under my feet and I will trample him under my feet. Buh at the bolded, don't you think you're in the DANGER OF HELL FIRE for saying it? cheesy

When a man acts like a fool, you call him a foolish man.

Goodluck fighting ur Satan.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

When a man acts like a fool, you call him a foolish man.

Goodluck fighting ur Satan.
And good luck to you too, serving SATAN.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
And good luck to you too, serving SATAN.

Dnt impose Satan on me or face 3months ban..
I serve Yahweh...
This is your last warning. stay off.
Re: . by realmindz: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

You have this strong conviction that u are on the right track..
Same with everyone with other faiths and beliefs.

And the question, what if u are eventually wrong? If there is an after life and u discover all these things u have so much put ur life 100% are wrong, I will be glad to see the awesome look of shock on ur face...

You might be shocked to death even in the afterlife .

Now another question,
only one faith and belief can be right eventually if there is an afterlife, this is less than 1% of the world population that has ever lived and shall ever live...

Now, if u were eventually wrong after life, do u think u deserve eternal damnation?

ok, if u were actually right, do u think the rest of humans (muslims, christians with other beliefs plus thousands of other religious beliefs) who thought to 100% assurance that they were on the right track and even felt pity for you while on earth that u were not treading on the right track deserve eternal damnation?
Re: . by Anas09: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
realmindz:

You have this strong conviction that u are on the right track..
Same with everyone with other faiths and beliefs.

And the question, what if u are eventually wrong? If there is an after life and u discover all these things u have so much put ur life 100% are wrong, I will be glad to see the awesome look of shock on ur face...

You might be shocked to death even in the afterlife .

Now another question,
only one faith and belief can be right eventually if there is an afterlife, this is less than 1% of the world population that has ever lived and shall ever live...

Now, if u were eventually wrong after life, do u think u deserve eternal damnation?

ok, if u were actually right, do u think the rest of humans (muslims, christians with other beliefs plus thousands of other religious beliefs) who thought to 100% assurance that they were on the right track and even felt pity for you while on earth that u were not treading on the right track deserve eternal damnation?
Didn't read.
Crawl back to where came out from.
Re: . by Anas09: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Get what?
Forget it man.
Enjoy being whatever you are.
You have a sound mind do whatever you feel is the best.
When its accountability time, i'll account for the time, talent, and opportunities given to me, not yours.
Re: . by realmindz: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:

Didn't read.
Crawl back to where came out from.
I was only asking u straight question..

why are u so block headed?

may ur close minded kinds give way so blacks can eventually move forward..

We need humans who are capable of rational thoughts.
We need people who are capable of thinking outside the box, unfortunately we have not even started thinking outside religion.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

I serve Yahweh...

Okay... keep on serving him...
May the light of the Almighty God reveal the truth to you one day, AMEN!!
Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

I serve Yahweh...

I didn't impose the name of your god on you personally at first, until you began to say that I am possessed. Okay, personally I won't impose the name of your god on you. Good luck.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

I didn't impose the name of your god on you personally at first, until you began to say that I am possessed. Okay, personally I won't impose the name of your god on you. Good luck.

You are indeed possessed. only a possessed man like you can utter such things...

That's why its only a false doctrine you have to show for it... no signs and wonders because you are demon possessed ....

Don't have time for demons... I defeated them long ago..
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You are indeed possessed. only a possessed man like you can utter such things...

That's why its only a false doctrine you have to show for it... no signs and wonders because you are demon possessed ....

Yahweh(satan) your god has blinded your eyes away from the truth. SMH for you.
Re: . by Ahasco(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hello pls was kinda wondering if this part of the Bible relate to anything happening now; "the beast forced all the people, small and great , rich and poor...to have a revelation placed on their right hand...- revelation 13: 16
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Ahasco:

Hello pls was kinda wondering if this part of the Bible relate to anything happening now; "the beast forced all the people, small and great , rich and poor...to have a revelation placed on their right hand...- revelation 13: 16

Not yet, but very soon. The beast hasn't been unveiled.

But as you can see, false doctrine carriers ,false prophets and antichrists are arising , therefore , making way for the beast. Otemanuduno is an example.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Not yet, but very soon. The beast hasn't been unveiled.

But as you can see, false doctrine carriers ,false prophets and antichrists are arising , therefore , making way for the beast. Otemanuduno is an example.
I will quote this thing verbatim for those who shall exist in the year 2625 to see. You know what? They'll laugh at your ignorance by then. You worship Satan(yahweh) and you are happy about it. Smh for you undecided
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
to be sincere... I'm practically speechless
Re: . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
I will quote this thing verbatim for those who shall exist in the year 2625 to see. You know what? They'll laugh at your ignorance by then. You worship Satan(yahweh) and you are happy about it. Smh for you undecided

See me see wahala

If I worship YAHWEH , how does it concern or bother u undecided

Antichrist anyways.. ain't surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God / 5 Ways My Life Is Better Without Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.