Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9224 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hope you aren't using style to load my cards o Cos I still remember vividly how you were begging for money two days after your prophecy failed against me.
Goddys this is for you. It's #400 MTN CARD: 6015 2612 3105 5471
Send your acct details to me
Re: . by keandre: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Haba na only mtn waka come post eti/airtel
Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Airtel:

1909 9323 4719 7520

Let's load to a toast:

To the downfall of yahweh(satan) in our country.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
Airtel:

1909 9323 4719 7520

Let's load to a toast:

To the downfall of yahweh(satan) in our country.
Fool...Even dogs know their master

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
keandre:
Haba na only mtn waka come post eti/airtel
It's done already...
Before you call Otem, he is already there.
Call Yahweh from childhood till old age, he's never there(dead like Baal)
Goddys, Pls prophesy against me na cheesy

1190 2274 5874 4161
Airtel
Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
Goddys:
Ha
Goddys:
Ah! Goddys you call me fool!!! WONT YOU BE IN THE DANGER OF THE HELL OF SATAN(YAHWEH) LIKE THIS?

OYA NO VEX, TAKE THIS HIDDEN RECHARGE CARD. FOR ONLY YOU O smiley

[size=2pt] 1838 6917 9960 1490[/size]
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let me book this space to destroy Goddy with HIS OWN words

Meanwhile, Otem can pm me with Etisalat recharge card cuz I no too dey active at the moment smiley wink

Make me self enjoy this thing

Awoof!!!!
Re: . by JSoE(f): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I dare yahweh to disrupt this network so that I won't be able to post again grin
Goddys if you know that your god is richer than Eartum, post one valid recharge card here and let's see.

MTN : 3850 9484 2937 7028

You shouldn't fall for this nonsense, brother.
The guy needs recharge card that's why he's yarning dust.
Don't massage his ego the more. Leave him to his folly and use that money to help the poor ones in your neighbourhood.
It is what we do that defines us and I've observed on nairaland so far,you're a good person. I just hope you're a good man offline.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:

Reminds me of the good old days

Otemanuduno:
See goddys, the homo who prophesied in the name of his god that I will beg for bread on July 6 and lose all my property. grin He is also talking abi? Don't worry I will display the diamond bank account you used to beg for money online two days later(July cool. Whereas I OTEM, shared recharge cards on the day you said that yahweh told you I will beg for bread, you confessed with your own mouth two days later that you are in need of money and pasted your acct. no. on NL here begging for money. I dey come, let me go and start digging up those things again

Acct name: Glo
Account Number: 562 6320 0352 1082
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
JSoE:

You shouldn't fall for this nonsense, brother.
The guy needs recharge card that's why he's yarning dust.
Don't massage his ego the more. Leave him to his folly and use that money to help the poor ones in your neighbourhood.
It is what we do that defines us and I've observed on nairaland so far,you're a good person. I just hope you're a good man offline.

My hobby has always been to give if I have, so I don't always feel reluctant to take up challenges like this whenever I have.

ALL MY LIFE, TILL LAST YEAR DECEMBER, I HAVE BEEN GIVING TO THE BELLY OF MY PASTOR. AND I WATCHED IT GROW FROM A FLAT BELLY TO A POTBELLY BEFORE I GOT SENSE. NOW IT ISN'T SOMETHING OF RELUCTANCE FOR ME TO GIVE WHEN I HAVE.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've shown Goddys already that I can win his god home and away. At home, in my threads, I shared cards. Here again in his own backyard, I share cards. Maybe I should even convert the whole TITHE AND OFFERING MONTHLY TO RECHARGE CARD DISTRIBUTION SEF.

that's gonna be bad for a religious section thing. Buh that will definitely put Satan to shame cheesy
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
I weep for all of u encouraging Otem in his blasphemy by loading dz rubbish cards. You dnt knw wat u are doing to ur souls

1 Like

Re: . by hahn(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I dare yahweh to disrupt this network so that I won't be able to post again grin
Goddys if you know that your god is richer than Eartum, post one valid recharge card here and let's see.

I need cash

Goddys:

Can I send mine? smiley
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
@ Otem..Its only low minded people u deceive with recharge cards. Stop messing with ur meagre savings to save face.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
Its a pity that you are swayed by mere recharge card and money DAT can't feed my dog
I'm not sure what this means but if what you've said is true, na im be say your dog chop pass many people, myself included. Should I send you my account number?
Re: . by keandre: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
I have business wt Otem and not with anyone else here

God loves a cheerful giver .

3 Likes

Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:

I need cash

Can I send mine? smiley
I have business with only Otem. If I want to give alms, I know motherless baby homes
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Airtel
1928 9992 2790 5847
Re: . by hahn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
I have business with only Otem. If I want to give alms, I know motherless baby homes

Lol. Funny cheesy grin
Re: . by JSoE(f): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

My hobby has always been to give if I have, so I don't always feel reluctant to take up challenges like this whenever I have.

ALL MY LIFE, TILL LAST YEAR DECEMBER, I HAVE BEEN GIVING TO THE BELLY OF MY PASTOR. AND I WATCHED IT GROW FROM A FLAT BELLY TO A POTBELLY BEFORE I GOT SENSE. NOW IT ISN'T SOMETHING OF RELUCTANCE FOR ME TO GIVE WHEN I HAVE.

Alright. Continue the good work.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
I now observe that most of Otem's fans are hungry and that is why he uses recharge cards to lure them for support.
Re: . by JSoE(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Funny cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by JSoE(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
I now observe that most of Otem's fans are hungry and that is why he uses recharge cards to lure them for support.

OK, its no more that Otem wants to save face but that his fans are hungry now.
Guy,stay one place naa.
Draw one conclusion and stick to it. Stop being an usu(bat)

2 Likes

Re: . by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

you son of devil, you remember you gave me one week? I gave you 3 months! I just decided to keep mute concerning you, because the demon inside you is too small for me to give attention too,....I may not reply to your comments because I already known your immaturity ways of commenting...bye for now..
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
JSoE:

OK, it no more that Otem wants to save face but that his fans are hungry now.
Guy,stay one place naa.
Draw one conclusion and stick to it. Stop being an usu(bat)
I wonder if you sucked your mother's breast at all? Because of recharge cards, you join the league of those blaspheming the name of Yahweh. Datz why the Bible call all of you FOOLS
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

See this liar o! Prophet of lie!
Okay na, if you need recharge card, you'll see it in abundance today, Johnydon22, Hahn, Keandre, Realmindz, Seelurd, Muafrika2, Urahara, Mrzenographer, Pls make una come now, recharge cards is about to flow in. This prophet of yahweh(satan) is at it again, lying as usual.

I AM OTEM, ONE WHO HAS MORE POWER THAN Yahweh and all his followers. One who answers CHALLENGES IMMEDIATELY, UNLIKE YAHWEH THE DEAD GOD.

[size=20pt] Abeg you all should show face. Dinner is ready[/size]

Note:
Yahweh is not Satan.

The Jewish fiction god and are two different entity, Satan is real and comes physically to his people, he is the leader of the empire of the top Nordic Gods where as Yahweh is just a useless powerless entity who wants to enslave humanity by having humans worship him like slaves they are not while reaping energy off them, the Jewish torah, copy that.
Re: . by JSoE(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
I wonder if you sucked your mother's breast at all? Because of recharge cards, you join the league of those blaspheming the name of Yahweh. Datz why the Bible call all of you FOOLS

Another conclusion drawn. I'm no more Otem. I'm now his fan.grin
Did god also show you when I was loading any of the cards?
I'm not as hungry as you are.
Defender of yahweh.Go suck yahweh's thingy so you could see the visions well.
Draw one conclusion and stick to it. Its that simple.
I'm done replying you for today. Unlike you, I'm not that jobless to be hallucinating out prophecies and making cheap blackmails online.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you son of devil, you remember you gave me one week? I gave you 3 months! I just decided to keep mute concerning you, because the demon inside you is too small for me to give attention too,....I may not reply to your comments because I already known your immaturity ways of commenting...bye for now..

Hahaha y'all just ranting, 3 months is far, why don't you just upload your picture?
Re: . by Goddys(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahaha y'all just ranting, 3 months is far, why don't you just upload your picture?
demigods, so its good to manipulate a fellow human being yo death using dark energy? For everybody who wants to join satanism, its left for you to decide whether you want the darkest side of life ( Satan) or lightest side of life (Christ)

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
demigods, so its good to manipulate a fellow human being yo death using dark energy? For everybody who wants to join satanism, its left for you to decide whether you want the darkest side of life ( Satan) or lightest side of life (Christ)

YES.

And by the way. The topic is not about "Satanism" you Mofo!
Re: . by Goddys(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
JSoE:

Another conclusion drawn. I'm no more Otem. I'm now his fan.grin
Did god also show you when I was loading any of the cards?
I'm not as hungry as you are.
Defender of yahweh.Go suck yahweh's thingy so you could see the visions well.
Draw one conclusion and stick to it. Its that simple.
I'm done replying you for today. Unlike you, I'm not that jobless to be hallucinating out prophecies and making cheap blackmails online.
I don't like replying to obscene statements that you and demigods always employ in replying a post. I'm too civilized for that
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
So after all the ''mouth-making'' this is all you have to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Address Bishops As Lords? / What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / See What Church Evangelism Group Were Caught Doing In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.